• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

It's been a while since I graced this thread...

IMAG0558.jpg

]IMAG0557.jpg

IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0550.jpg

IMAG0549.jpg

IMAG0548.jpg

IMAG0543.jpg

IMAG0541.jpg

Marui based with:

Nova Vickers LA custom body.

Nova Kimber hammer.

Nova extended safety.

Nova extended slide stop.

Nova Mag release.

Nova Silver outer barrel/Nine-ball threaded barrel

Guarder silver trigger

Nightsighter sights.

Real steel wood grips.

Internally: Prometheus 6.01 tightbore, Firefly hard hop rubber, Airsoft surgeon lightweight BBU.

Many thanks to Kruck for putting it together for me, he is the 1911 master.

DSC_0016.jpg

My three 1k+guns

Top to bottom

Prime WA SCW2/3 Kimber Raptor II

->Anvil, Creation, Guarder, Prog4, PDI, Prime with Altamont Raptor grips.

Daytonagun Stag Arms lowered M4a1

->Aimpoint CompM and QRP, KAC RAS, Surefire 6pled, G&P everything else, Prommy TB

WA Kimber Slided Open Gun

->C-more ARW, Shooter's Design, Classic Army, Prog4, CP Custom, Sheriff, Prime, Guarder, Airsoft Shooter, Best Gun, Custom Stuff

Edited by lazyshark

img5172t.jpg

- Prime Navy P226 kit (old version)

- TM p226

- Guarder steel silver p226 outer barrel & chamber

- PDI 6.01 inner barrel

- Nine ball high flow valve

- Upgraded hammer & recoil spring

- Upgrade loading nozzle

- Carom grip screws

- Full custom hand engraving

Now I need some Altamont wood grips (out of stock partout)...

Edited by Clockwork_O
  • 3 weeks later...

Given that the T-1 and SF M600C already fulfill the $1K threshold, I think we need to make a $2K thread. Anywho, this is a:

VFC SR-15E3

Aimpoint T-1 w/LaRue LT660

SureFire M600C Scout Light with GearSector Offset Mount

Magpul AFG2

2x TangoDown SCAR Panels

Magpul MBUS Gen 2 Front Flip Up

Magpul MBUS Gen 2 Rear Flip Up

VFC AN/PEQ-15

P1010191.jpg

P1010190.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Given that the T-1 and SF M600C already fulfill the $1K threshold, I think we need to make a $2K thread. Anywho, this is a:

given that Accessories shouldn't count (the GUN should cost above $1000 not the accessories) there isnt' a need, hell my springer P226 from a market stall fits the $1K club with my mates RS ACOG (£1350 ~ $2,204)

My guns, pics sadly missing due to no camera atm

Ino/TM Galil ARM

TM AK (donor box) ~ $100 (cheaper as I'm only using the gearbox)

Ino Galil ARM Kit ~ $1200

Madbull Barrel ~ $50

Guarder Clear ~ $5

Element H-nub ~ $1

IDF Sling ~ $20

Gun of my dreams for 12 years? ~ priceless ;)

ask and (eventually) you shall receive, sadly it just my android cam, but its a pic at least :P

galil.jpg

Pro's: Takes AG mags (the main reason I bought THIS version, I think galil mags are fugly and seeing as there's no way to even come CLOSE to a 7.62mm Galil this maintains compatibility across my mags)

Steel, did I mention STEEL? I can and would beat a door down with this thing without a second thought, it's solid as a rock, makes a G&P AR look flimsy... and for those that know G&P ARs, that's seriously sturdy.

Cons: Fake thumb selector, I was going to mod it with a custom addition to the mosfet, but I decided to see if I'd ever use it first (as I'd have to route out room for the cables through the body) but I never once have used the thumb selector, or wanted to over the normal selector.

Trades: for the $1200 this kit retails for, you'd have thought they could of got them right, but I'm no stickler for trades but I imagine a lot of people are.

Is it worth it? Hell no! But This is isn't the value for money guns thread ;D

Edited by WhiteHawksan

I actually hit quite a few ppl there. Though you cant hear them shout hit because of the crappy mic. I discovered right after making that video how to edit the audio file so that the quiet sounds can be heard and the loud noises go down slightly. Anyway, I'm using a Dualsky 14,8V 30C 2100mAh pack.. :)

Edited by Maekl

I had no choice, it was the only way to hide a battery of that size and shape properly. I dont like huge *albatross* battery pouches, and PEQ- boxes look ridiculous in that thing. ( I wouldn't have been able to fit the battery in those anyway) It looks cool IMO anyway. I like to make my guns look unique, in which I have succeeded in quite well.

Something I have seen done is a fake radio with a battery hidden in it in a radio pouch on the back, with a remote power line running down a single point sling to a deans connector.

Discreet enough, and if you use the right wire, there's not really much more resistance.