• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

DBACDC64-289A-477A-9091-BEC38AEB983B-34159-000029EFAC39E4B6.jpg

lots of pimp on these guns, though the more imortant things are listed!

Classic Army MK.11 mod0, tuned to 160m/s, has a costum made 6.01 barrel, Leupod M3 illuminated mildot scope, Harris Bipod, and KAC SR25 BUIS

ICS Mk.18 Mod0, Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN (incoming Trijicon RMR), Surefire M951 with LED and switchable IR LED, KAC Cranestock, KAC Frontgrip

Fortress M40a5, Lepold M3 non illuminated mil-dot sight, incoming Badger Ordonance EFR, Tactical Intervention Rifle Sling.

• 1 month later...

i dont wana think about the cost of just these 2 .... as i have another not here along w/ 2 uppers  .  Can give parts list if people want

You have those beautiful uppers...and then the ugly standard PTW lowers, change that stuff out man.  What's another few hundred dollars when you're already at that level?

You have those beautiful uppers...and then the ugly standard PTW lowers, change that stuff out man.  What's another few hundred dollars when you're already at that level?

i know; problem is getting lowers. As the only ones made are by Prime or FCC (which are quite a bit more, and dont have a vltor or LMT); which aren't readily availble often. Plus im a stickler; that i need them to be a vltor & LMT lower (so they match), but those two are always out of stock. That, and im looking for another Eotech & magnifier so can't decide which i wana do first.  If i could just sell my 3rd PTW i'd prob get the 2 lowers i want :D

Edited by wazzy1013

IMG_9395_zps1345081f.jpg

IMG_9392_zps3f6b8fdb.jpg

IMG_9390_zps52f4016e.jpg

IMG_9387_zps65d63cbe.jpg

IMG_9383_zpsc1af1a79.jpg

IMG_9378_zps8520290c.jpg

IMG_9377_zpsa84099ca.jpg

IMG_9369_zpsab4bbff3.jpg

Real Parts:
Vltor iMod
Magpul MOE trigger guard
Brownells "infidel" dust cover
Noveske NSR 11" rail system
Magpul RVG
Noveske 7.62 barricade support
Gear Sector scout mount
Surefire M600c Scout light
Surefire dual-button pressure switch
Magpul 2" rail segment (shaved down to be lower profile)
Magpul RSA
Magpul XTM (modified to fit behind barricade support)

Airsoft parts:
G&P buffer tube
Magpul PTS ASAP
Magpul PTS MIAD
Madbull MUR/Noveske receiver
Madbull 11.5" Noveske outer barrel
Magpul PTS AAC supressor/compensator
G&P (?) KAC style iron sights
Fake Aimpoint CompM4 of some sort
G&P Ambidextrous magazine release
PolarStar Fusion Engine
ProWin hopup unit
Prometheus purple bucking
Deepfire H-Nub
PDI 6.05 285mm inner barrel

Im just saying, I feel like this thread was started to showcase unique and exotic expensive items, not M4s with a bunch of *suitcase* put on it.

I get what you're saying, but this thread was simply made for anything that cost $1K. Most of the neat and exotic guns either fit into the classic airsoft or homemade threads, and rarely end up at $1K because of how much unpaid custom work is normally done on them.

I've got a shotgun and a pistol at the $800 or so mark, and while they're both pretty rare they still don't quite make it in here.

When you consider that rare guns rarely fit real steel parts and that you can buy stock AR's for over $1K to begin with, of course this thread will be lacking in the good stuff.

Define unique and exotic? In my personal opinion, something doesn't have to be a one off rifle to be unique haha. I love my gun, and I just thought it would be cool to post it up in here to show my workhorse to other people to get input and what not. I have the setup I do for the reason that it is the most effective setup for me on the field.

Edited by Failcat