• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions. First up: Inokatsu P226R. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hamme

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD). Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension an

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-m

Posted Images

Hwagan, you mind posting what made that AEG go over 1k? :)

Look at the bolt ;)

It's a G&P/Bomber (From what I can find out, G&P guts in Prime externals, although that's unconfirmed) MRP WA System GBBR; The gun itself goes on Ehobby for $900, and the Strike Systems dot sight, mount, ASAP, Ergo grip and BUIS bring it up to around $1070 or so. A functioning mag (because G&P STANAGS are non-starters) is another $50 odd on top for the G&P Pmag.

Edited by hwagan

Systema PTW M4

FCC MOE Grip

PTS Blackout 51T, PMAGs

Magpul Handstop, MOE Triggerguard, RSA, MS3 Sling

Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II, MK12 gas block

RS Milspec gas tube, misc. springs

Troy Ind. Front/Rear M4 Folding Tritium Battlesights, Ambi mag release, Receiver sling adapter

BCMGUNFIGHTER Charging Handle

Laser Devices Inc DBAL-I2

Trijicon ACOG ECOS

post-29597-0-62531900-1377993103_thumb.jpg

Edited by kylec
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

From the top left: 

VFC HK 417 16" with g28 rail and stock. 

Zparts built VFC HK 416D, the only vfc things left: valveknocker assembly, pistolgrip, stock and magazines.

VFC 416A5 Forged edition. 

GHK Sig 551

Wingun revolver,

NE Uzi

KSC MK23 gbb, 20-ish years old. 

VFC Walther PPQ

Tokyo Marui Sig Sauer p226

VFC HK VP9 tactical

VFC HK USP 9mm

Hephaestus/GHK AMD-65

VFC HK G3

VFC G36K with Hensoldt dual optic carryhandle.

VFC Scar-H

VFC M4A1

WE Beretta 92fs, Custom engraved

KWA Kriss Vector.

I also have a MP5 & MP7 incoming ❤️

20221026_194926.JPG

20221026_195401.JPG

21 hours ago, BigAl said:

muffe66 most of them are well under $1K, hell of a collection though.

not really 😅

VFC HK 417 16" with g28 rail and stock. , this was over 1000$ with all parts

Zparts built VFC HK 416D. costed a slight bit over 1300$ to build. precision barrel, zparts steel bolt, crusader 2 stage trigger, snappy-boi buffer spring, Real H1 buffer.

VFC 416A5 Forged edition. basegun costed 1009$, it has G&P Dbal-A2 an a Real Exps3-2, precision barrel and also a zparts steel bolt. precision barrel, snappy-boi buffer spring

GHK Sig 551 cost to build this like it is built is over 1000$, only the ACR Stock adapter was 170$ it begun its life like a 553 rifle.

Hephaestus/GHK AMD-65 valued at 1200$, RS handguard RS stock, RS, gastube, RS pistolgrips, steel barrel, steel internals, steel bolt, DH modded mags. precision barrel & TNT hopup unit.

VFC HK G3 with upgrades it also went a bit over 1000$, fully upgraded internally. 

VFC Scar-H, with attachments and those 3 extra mags we´re over 1000$ on this too.  without mags were slightly over 900$, if i buy a light and frontgrip, (which i plan too)  we´ll pass the 1000$ mark. 

VFC G36K with RS Hensoldt  dual optic carryhandle. also costed a bit over 1000$ in total with sight, steel barrel, steel bolt and steel hammer. precision barrel

KWA Kriss Vector. with 5 mags and 3 short mags it´s valued to over 1000$, zparts barrel, zparts rails, hep recoil kit, precision barrel, another charging handle, ratech hopup unit. 

(and then im not counting in shipping and custom-fees in this.)

Edited by muffe66

Oof, I didn't know this thread existed. Everyone glance at the absolute catastrophe that is my purchasing decisions.

First up: Inokatsu P226R.

1. P226-02 upgrade kit, with steel trigger, hammer, magazine release, magazine release cover, and unique takedown lever (omitting the unrealistic push-to-safe feature Japanese law forces on TM models).
  2. Guarder steel decocking lever, slide release and guide rod, 150% recoil spring, piston and nozzle assembly.
  3. Nine Ball hop-up rubber, piston head and 6.03x97mm stainless steel inner barrel.
  4. Prime steel faux firing pin.
  5. Genuine SIG Sauer mainspring seat and Hogue Extreme Series aluminium grips.

I spent somewhere about $1,800 on this pistol. If you have ever loved me, please do not ask what I sold it for.

Ddk6BT8.jpg

KPwLNxr.jpg

• Like 3

Second: GHK AUG A2 (OD).

1. Hephaestus 16" steel outer barrel, cut down to the front of the gas block and threaded 14mm CCW and steel valve knocker.
  2. Best Gun steel A1 18" barrel extension and flash hider.
  3. Hexagon Production steel HBAR 20" barrel extension, bipod and flash hider. Rethreaded 14mm CCW.
  4. GHK steel gas block, CO2 magazine outlet valves (x6) for DevilHunter conversion, A3 rail.
  5. DevilHunter aluminium magazine feed lips (x6).
  6. Maple Leaf bucking, nub and stainless steel inner barrel.
  7. GBL Black Widow hop-up chamber.
  8. FG Airsoft adjustable nozzle and A2 rail.

I haven't added the price of this up but to put it into context, the magazines from GHK are about $60, the outlet valves are $20 and the DevilHunter feed lips are about $20. Each.

8JegYat.jpg

ypcFHbz.jpg

• Like 3

Third: KSC Mk.23 SOCOM System 7.

1. Mafioso Airsoft steel slide and outer barrel.
  2. Volante Airsoft ‘Aurora’ high-volume BBU with CNC. This has a steel housing and aluminium nozzle, both CNC-milled.
  3. RA Tech 150% recoil spring.
  4. G&P welded steel KAC OHWS suppressor with full trademarks, rethreaded 14mm CCW.
  5. Custom-made Mk.23 MIL-SPEC-1913/’Picatinny’ rail adaptor, CNC-milled from billet aluminium. Fits over the nonstandard HK rail and screws into the front of the trigger guard.
  6. Clone SureFire X300V.

This was actually not as horrifically expensive as other steel pistols I've owned, but it was still substantially more than $1,200. Sold for about a 50% loss.

GzEsgKg.jpg

ZwQMm0s.jpg

• Like 3

Fourth: TM Glock 34.

1. Guarder steel slide and outer barrel, sights, guide rod, 150% recoil spring, magazine release, stainless steel inner barrel and Complete New Generation frame with PTW362 serial number plate.
  2. Guns Modify steel hop-up unit.
  3. Maple Leaf hop-up rubber.
  4. Volante Airsoft Stratos telescopic BBU.

The release of Guarder's New Generation frames somewhat reduces the price (and massively reduces the annoyance) of building a full Guarder Glock. I bought the gun used with an old-style full Guarder lower, which reduced the price I paid quite a lot, but this is still comfortably in excess of $1,000.

Q1Oyqzj.jpg

j01wHTW.jpg

• Like 2

Fifth: TM P226 E2.

1. PGC P226 frame, slide and grip inserts.
  2. Prime 14mm CCW threaded outer barrel and faux firing pin.
  3. Guarder steel spring guide, 150% recoil spring, steel sights, takedown lever, trigger, magazine release, decocker, slide catch and grip screws.
  4. Hogue Overmould grips.
  5. UAC lightweight BBU.
  6. SureFire Nitrolon P114-C with MR04 rail adapter.
  7. Lumens Factory P60 drop-in.
  8. @blobface MR04 adapter for PGC trigger guard.
  9. Madbull Gemtech Trinity.

This thing is smoother than buttered Casanova on ice, and I haven't sold it even though I only buy steel pistols these days.

bXVZXTu.jpg

gCA5UPJ.jpg

• Like 3

Sixth: Mafioso Kimber TLE II.

1. CowCow RM1 adjustable recoil guide.
  2. VFC VLight with custom Mafioso slide catch.
  3. Maple Leaf hop-up rubber and stainless steel inner barrel.

The pistol alone was $1,300ish. I'll be working on a better LED upgrade for the utterly pants VFC TIR lens and LED.

6Ulhlor.jpg

Nw2lS4Y.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...