WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

If you go back a couple page(or I believe first few pages of this thread), You'll see that they posted about first hand experience with the FPS problem. So don't doubt them so quickly :waggle:

Sure sure....sorry lets list the reasons why this could never currently be mistaken for RS.

1.) No trades, there is not a single RS AR/M4/M16 that doesn't have a rollmark.

2.) Popping the bolt right off the bat would should its different.

3.) Popping the mag would show its different.

Don't wag your finger at me son.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Here is the first attemp to make a blueprint of the boltcatch :

the solidworks model

http://imagik.fr/view-rl/155509

the blueprint

http://imagik.fr/view-rl/155510

and what could be done to improved it

http://imagik.fr/view-rl/155511

it need some works to be perfect, the shape is a little bit difficult to measure with only a caliper.

Well, as stated earlier, if both WA and Inokatsu M4 GBBs(with trademarks/more realistic features) can be imported to the states, there should'nt be much of a problem for WE M4s to be imported as well. Especially if they're lacking some of the more realistic features WA and Inokatsu has put on theirs. I'm sorry if that little wagging finger face has offended you, but I was simply trying to say that they're right about AGI having a tester and will likely be stocking some of these incredible GBBs in their store.

Yeah, there is simply no reason at all why Airsoft GI could import a Western Arms M4 with a much more realistic (albeit less reliable) internal system and not be a be able to import a WE. That's just rubbish!

I'm a big fan of Airsoft GI for my stateside airsoft needs and I shop with them a lot, but that comment from the rep was just downright foolish!

And coco, that's an amazing job you've done with the bolt catch model! It looks spot on and your suggested improvement looks like it could improve the durability quite a bit if it was made out of a material equal in strength to the steel bolt.

Do you have the means to make a cast off these blueprint models or will they serve only as a diagram for those with the means to cast them?

It's official! Posted on the Arnies front page!

The Socom Gear / Madbull collaboration Noveske N4 uses a WE M4 as the base gun ---> http://socomgear.com/english/index.php?mai...;products_id=18

Looks like this system is already getting some aftermarket support and hopefully we'll see many more nice fully trademarked variations of the WE M4 in the future!

Right now I'm just hoping for some fully trademarked lower receivers from Madbull as well ^_^

Nice. :rolleyes:

Yeah, there is simply no reason at all why Airsoft GI could import a Western Arms M4 with a much more realistic (albeit less reliable) internal system and not be a be able to import a WE. That's just rubbish!

They're just hyping it up.

Nice! $400 MSRP! For all the extras they've put on there... that's pretty reasonable. No trades on the receiver yet but hopefully they'll do the full correct AR15 Noveske Trademarks (read as: not the butchered trademarks G&P have repeatedly done). If anything, the left side receiver Noveske Tradmark should be stamped. The right side trademark I believe is laser engraved with half the logo on the upper and the other half on the lower. The AR in the pics have Troy Ind. BUIS. It would be very cool if those BUIS had the Noveske trademarks instead of the Troy Ind. Nomenclature on the front as is present on all their real Noveske ARs. I'm not a big fan of the KX3 FH, so I'd probably swap it for a standard A2 cage, but the KX3 is pretty accurate to the real Noveske rifles, so I can't knock 'em for that.

Another cool thing about the SocomGear/Madbull ARs, is that it opens it up to all the Noveske ARs, like the Noveske Diplomat and Noveske Leonidas. :D

Hi,

Has anyone in the UK ordered from Airsoft Buddy and not recieved their gun yet?

I ordered last friday and despite assurances that one had been posted i've not had a tracking number.

I've emailed twice and had replies with promises of numbers but to no avail.

I just want to share in the love!

Snake

I am currently employed with Airsoft GI. Walter the owner is not sure if he will stock them or not, we have one in the shop. Its mag leaks and I have tried fixing it with no luck ( This is ne of the main reasons why the might not stock it). other than that its an amazing gun to hold. Much better quality than the WA. Its very robust and has a nice kick. None the less i will be ordering one, be it through work or AB

Edited by acem4

acem4, thanks for the info!

I think so far everyone who has gotten a WE M4 had the mag leak right out of the box. However, after spraying a little silicone oil in all the valves and filling it up with gas and shooting it a few times the leaks went away and haven't come back since.

This was certainly the case with mine and I believe Lupus and all the others on here who have purchased the WE M4 had the same experience.

Kai, while I can't say for sure if the G&P Aimpoint would hold up to the recoil or not, my guess is "probably not". For the cost of optics I'd say play it safe and only buy real steel recoil rated optics for the WE M4.

It's really neat watching how much the red dot from my C-More sight bounces around when shooting full auto! It's a blast :D

Edited by Jin15

Havn't tried any. Its hard to play and work, the kick is realy close to that of a Ruger 10 22 and I have used tons of airsoft optics on my friends 10 22 all held a zero with no problem

Would a G&P AImpoint replica hold up tot he recoil put out by the rifle?
Edited by acem4

I am going to play with it on my luch tomorrow, maybe I can figure the thing out. I put 3 mags through it, the hammer valve was still leaking. (This is the only vale we have a problem with)

acem4, thanks for the info!

I think so far everyone who has gotten a WE M4 had the mag leak right out of the box. However, after spraying a little silicone oil in all the valves and filling it up with gas and shooting it a few times the leaks went away and haven't come back since.

This was certainly the case with mine and I believe Lupus and all the others on here who have purchased the WE M4 had the same experience.

Kai, while I can't say for sure if the G&P Aimpoint would hold up to the recoil or not, my guess is "probably not". For the cost of optics I'd say play it safe and only buy real steel recoil rated optics for the WE M4.

It's really neat watching how much the red dot from my C-More sight bounces around when shooting full auto! It's a blast :D

Havn't tried any. Its hard to play and work, the kick is realy close to that of a Ruger 10 22 and I have used tons of airsoft optics on my friends 10 22 all held a zero with no problem

That makes me feel a bit better about it. The GP Aimpoint seems like a solid (and cost effective) choice to use, I just dont want it to be shaken to death when I shoot the WE. I would hope it would work.

I just remembered something I wanted to ask!

Coco, since you have a pair of calipers could you please take a measurement of the buffer tube width so we will be able to know if it is "commercial" or "mil-spec" width?

BufferTubeIdentificaiton.png

If you could that would be really appreciated!

Aside from droping the gun with the optic on it you will be more than ok ;)

That makes me feel a bit better about it. The GP Aimpoint seems like a solid (and cost effective) choice to use, I just dont want it to be shaken to death when I shoot the WE. I would hope it would work.