WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Hi guys,

I thought i'd post this up for anyone else in my position.

I ordered through Airsoft Buddy who sent it out very quickly but it's been stuck in customs for a week with no other reason than 'pending charge'

If you haven't had a letter from customs then follow these instructions

Call parcel force on 08708 50 11 50 so they can give you your UK tracking number.

(Mine started EEEE and ended in HK. Customs will only accept the Parcel Farce one starting EC and ending GB).

Call UK customs on 02476 212860. Give them the EC number and they will tell you what the problem is.

It will probably be that UKARA details have not been sent with the parcel. All they want from me is a copy of my UKARA form and proof of purchase to sting me with tax.

Hope this helps someone. I'm off to find a fax machine!

Snake

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

my M4 just arrived :)

the forward assist knob and the spring were already "not in the right place" when I opened the box.. so I'll try to glue the knob back in place.. but I#m not sure if glue will hold the knob with such a big spring behind..

-> but wow, what a sound..

-> the mag leaked just a few seconds before it stoped..

I'm just thinking what kind of stuff I'm about to buy for this baby. I'll at least get a madbull RAS fix for the rails. A bit more style than my current detached acog-baseplate option. The rail fits fine even without it, but I want it to be solid as a rock, so I can use a laser unit.

Does anyone know how well would the Magpul CTR stock sold in Redwolf fit? If it's civ-spec, then how well would the stock fit on milspec? It's a bit loose I suppose, but how much would it differ from the original stock and how about the friction lock? Will it hold it solid?

Edited by Lupus78

Mine is due today from WGC.

This is the note I received from them on the power issue:

"Hello ! To improve the power of WE-GBR-M4A1-A WE M4A1 Gas Blowback Rifle , you can remove the white rubber in the nozzle . If you have any product inquiry , please feel free to contact our support team , support@rt.wgcshop.com , we will answer your question asap . Thank you for your order ."

I'll give an update after I have received and tested it.

Cheers

TC

To improve the power of WE-GBR-M4A1-A WE M4A1 Gas Blowback Rifle , you can remove the white rubber in the nozzle.

Now that's interesting! Only if we could get that kind of parts for different settings... I would order them immediately.

Please take some pictures, maybe we can manufacture those by ourselves. Also would be interesting to hear if your bolt stop is steel.

Edited by Lupus78
Now that's interesting! Only if we could get that kind of parts for different settings... I would order them immediately.

Please take some pictures, maybe we can manufacture those by ourselves.

This sounds very much like how TW limits its m700 gas rifles. I seem to remember the PAX hop kit for the m700 having a screw in block in the nozzle so that you can easily go from restricted to non-restricted by unscrewing it.

Maybe the next version of WEm4 could have something like that? :P

Hello guys :)

i have received a email from Airsoft Buddy today, WE sent him a new upper receiver for me and now it's on the road to my home :)

AB is definitely a wonderfull seller, i can't be more happy to have bought my M4 from him ! :) his customer service is perfect !

@ Lupus78: the diameter of a mil-spec is 29mm, a civ-spec is 29.7mm, it's not a big difference, it will be a bit loose but you can solve it easily with some adhesive tape if you can't find a mil-spec stock. ;)

Just got mine this morning.

I am actually really impressed by the quality of this rifle. I've owned 2 Sun Projects in the past and the overall feel of the WE is so much better in comparison, while only being about 1/2 ~ 2/3 of the stock price of an SP.

Sadly, I've run out of gas after 2 seconds of filling the magazine, so I haven't been able to shoot it much, but from the few rounds I have been able to fire, the blowback was on par with the Sun Project A2 that I used to have when set to 110 PSI. On the SP though, you could crank it up to 150 PSI to increase blowback with the risk of damaging your gun, but the WE is simply amazing considering the gas source is the magazine as opposed to the external CO2 of the SP.

Overall it is an excellent GBB. I would highly recommend it to anyone who... does it really matter? I would highly recommend it to anyone :D

Also, buy it from Airsoft Buddy, I'm sure I was somewhat lucky with the timing, but he shipped mine out within 8 hours of receiving the Paypal payment! Now that's service.

Edited by Lt.Fenix

I can't really tell whether or not the bolt catch is made of steel, but Airsoft Buddy said mine wasn't. He said WE was still producing the steel ones to be put into newer guns.

However, he did say that when we order extra magazines from him that he would include the WE produced steel bolt catch for free for those who have bought the pre-steel-bolt-catch version.

Oh and I've measured the flashhider threaded portion of the barrel and my caliper said 14mm. Additionally the flashhider screws in clockwise, so yes it is 14mm+.

Edited by Lt.Fenix
However, he did say that when we order extra magazines from him that he would include the WE produced steel bolt catch for free for those who have bought the pre-steel-bolt-catch version.

Thats good news glad I ordered from AB now , just gotta wait for my next paycheck to get some mags ;) If I ever get the gun from customs that is...