WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

THIS JUST IN! EVIKE.COM IS NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR THE WE GBB M4A1!

Check them Out-

Plain Jane:$400USD

http://www.airsoftpost.com/order-eta122008...le-p-30370.html

With UTG Rails:$450USD

http://www.airsoftpost.com/order-eta122008...ck-p-30368.html

I hear that the ones they're taking in are the Gen2 guns. An odd feature I've heard about it is that it is going to be able to take AEG inner barrels. YES, YOU'VE READ IT RIGHT! AEG INNERS! If this is true, I'm really surprised and hope to get one as soon as they hit the store. Also they reinforced(or atleast I hope so) those flakey parts Gen1 guns have. :D

Where did you hear that? I wish AB would get one here and start confirming the rumors as well as post pics of the new reciever color.

Aside from the occasional (and annoying) back ordered item I haven't had any serious issues with them. My only other gripe is that sometimes it takes a couple phone calls to get through to their customer service. But once I do it's not too difficult to get my item changed or refunded.

PS - I find it humorous that people bad mouth retailers and in the same post admit that they continue buying from them... :rolleyes:

Here's just a few quick pictures of my gun, how it is when I don't have the M203 attached. Still waiting for the mil-spec Magpul CTR stock. The seller said they're waiting restock from magpul so it could take a while... But here's my gun so far.

- KAC style RIS (and appropriate rail guards)

- Guarder MOD Tactical Grip (a great grip and looks good!)

- Milspex NSN ACOG (with black o-rings and different baseplate)

- G&P Systema QD Sling Mount (for PTW - the nub that goes inside the receiver had to be filed to fit)

- Star QD Rear Sight

- Madbull RAS Fixed Rail (the riser mount that makes the ris solid)

we_m4_pic03.jpg

we_m4_pic04.jpg

Edited by Lupus78

If Airsoft Buddy continues to provide a competitive price then we should continue to buy from him.

I am interested in checking out the Gen2 though. Anodized receivers sound so tempting to see in person and I have yet to fire one. I'll stop by tomorrow to see if they have a display model.

Just a quick one Lupus, I have the ACM CTR stock on mine and it fits perfectly

Just looking at the curved trigger guard and the storm pistol grip now, I'll try the WA ones and let you know how I get on.

Cheers

TC

Have a look on MidwayUK.com i get RS stuff for my PTW from them.You may find that the actual RS gear is cheaper than airsoft gear manufactured to RS spec.

Aside from the occasional (and annoying) back ordered item I haven't had any serious issues with them. My only other gripe is that sometimes it takes a couple phone calls to get through to their customer service. But once I do it's not too difficult to get my item changed or refunded.

PS - I find it humorous that people bad mouth retailers and in the same post admit that they continue buying from them... :rolleyes:

I said that their customer service was horrible. That effects ordering online and such to a greater degree then when you just drive up and buy something. The reason I was ranting on though was because a majority of people on arnies don't live within a 10minute drive like I do, and their only option would be to order online.........although I still admit that there was much irony in that.

I said that their customer service was horrible. That effects ordering online and such to a greater degree then when you just drive up and buy something. The reason I was ranting on though was because a majority of people on arnies don't live within a 10minute drive like I do, and their only option would be to order online.........although I still admit that there was much irony in that.

I live only 5 :P

Pretty much the only reason for that post was to give an update on what WE will be doing to their m4s. And I guess to show the people around the area/still shop online there a CONUS store thats going to sell them.

Santa came early this year and just dropped mine off this afternoon. :) So far I am impressed with the overall product, seems to work well out of the box, but time and games will tell. The only problem I have is AB failed to send my complete order. I know with his reputation as having great customer service he will make it right. Took exactly 7 days to arrive which is pretty fast considering. Weve got a big game here next weekend and I hope to be able to use it then. As for now I am just happy to finally have it in my hands.

Any chance of colt or some other trademarks? The lack of trades KILLs it for me :(

I'm sure you can find an engraving artist or someone along the lines to add markings on the receiver. If not trademarks, then probably your name or a cool symbol (see avatar :D).

I doubt it will be even close to cheap to do, though.

Where are the aftermarket parts? Does anyone have any news on any development?

I somehow think engraving the stock body is a bit north of not worth it, particularly since WE is keen on not fixing that cosmetic defect in the magwell.

Edited by slu

they cant fix it withought changing the material the gun is made from. things come in time. if WE has said that a 3rd party is going to make accessories for their gun that means its going to happen sooner or later. if your not willing to take the iniciative and engrave your own trades (via your own stuff or a place that does engravings) than:

1) stop trying to convince yourself to buy a WE and return to the corner of AEGs, or,

2) wait longer and be patiant.

watch the news sites and wait.

besides, the only cosmetic problem goes unseen by everyone not looking in your magwell, are you that uptight about it?

Edited by Horsem4n
they cant fix it withought changing the material the gun is made from. things come in time. if WE has said that a 3rd party is going to make accessories for their gun that means its going to happen sooner or later. if your not willing to take the iniciative and engrave your own trades (via your own stuff or a place that does engravings) than:

1) stop trying to convince yourself to buy a WE and return to the corner of AEGs, or,

2) wait longer and be patiant.

watch the news sites and wait.

besides, the only cosmetic problem goes unseen by everyone not looking in your magwell, are you that uptight about it?

just as a note....socom gear is coming out with a WE M4 that has Noveske N4 Trades.

and the problem in the mag well isnt really cosmetic....since its internal and almost never seen.

Dear ALL,

The new batch of WE GBB M4 is arrived on yesterday. Now we have 2 versions of this GBB rifle for sell. One of this is without any logos. The other one is with logo. For details, please refer to the following photo link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/kcyauwil/WEGAs...rbineAFCVersion#

AFC version just the color of receivers turned a little bit grey and the internals are the same as normal version. Power still over 450fps. And changed a aftermarket receivers with marking. The normal version now is with anodized receivers.

For the prices, 2 versions are the same. Both is US$360 each. Spare mags are available now. Steel bolt catch will ready at the end of December. Charging handle for replacement, now is waiting for WE's reply. Power reduce kit I think will arrive within this week.

According to WE's replied, AEG inner barrels cannot directly install to the WE M4. You need to modify the AEG inner barrel to install if want to change it.

For any who have any query or want to place order for that, please send email to enquiry@airsoftbuddy.com.

Thanks

Airsoft Buddy

Edited by Airsoft Buddy