WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Sorry if this has already been posted: Gunner now has hte WE M4 with both markings and without them, just 338$ for the one with. I hope they look better in person. Could be that the flash on the grainy paint makes them look less deep than they really are.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1329

Sorry if this has already been posted: Gunner now has hte WE M4 with both markings and without them, just 338$ for the one with. I hope they look better in person. Could be that the flash on the grainy paint makes them look less deep than they really are.

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...roducts_id=1329

That's because it's anodized.

For those that are in the US, how long did it take to get your M4? Mine is going out "airmail", just wondering if that is the same as Speedpost. When I get stuff from Den Trinity it ships via speedpost and gets here in about 3 days.

mine shipped on a thursday and arrive the following monday.

it took less than 6 hours to get in an out of customs

mine shipped on a thursday and arrive the following monday.

it took less than 6 hours to get in an out of customs

Good to know. Gonna order it, hopefully they are too busy with all the packages coming into the country during the holiday they won't have time to open it up.

My G&P Aimpoint V2 (Old aimpoint) Has survived it's fair share of rounds on a real M1A shooting .308. If this is truely on par with a .22LR you should be fine provided the G&P 553 is built decently. .22LR is pretty weak, only thing to worry about is the screws coming loose that hold it down or hold the frame together.

Sweet as, thanks UrPeaceKeeper :)

Can't wait to get my hands on one of these things :D

I think I'm going to order from Gunner. I nearly choked when I saw the $109 shipping price quote from AB.

You know if you buy the seasonal promo at AB for $400, you basically get shipping for $40....And if you buy the seasonal promo with the extra mag for $430, that's a great deal as the mags are $38.

I just ordered mine earlier today. Shoot AB an email about the $400 package with your shipping address and he'll get back to you on the steps for payment.

Edited by 4boost

I ordered on a Saturday and received it the following Saturday. As a side note, do not try to put CO2 (like from a paintball tank) into these mags as they will explode (don't ask how I know) and seem to be made from pot metal. I am hoping AB will send out the steel bolt catches to all who ordered from them, mine looks to be on the brink of failure after only about 400 rounds. Its bent over and only engages the pin on the mag about half of the time.

Anyone know of a source in the US for mags, got a game this weekend and I cant wait another week for shipping from AB, not to mention that AB mistakenly shorted my order of mags.

All that asside I am happy with this gun, it works as advertised and seems to be of good quallity with the exception of a few small issues which AB and WE are addressing already. If all goes well I think this would be an excellent Milsim weapon choice and will surely leave its mark on the hobby.

Airsoft Buddy,

Are there any differences in performance between the 'standard' and 'AFC' versions? On your website, it states a much lower FPS for the 'AFC' version (330-350 FPS vs 480 FPS for the 'standard' version). Is this just a mistake, or does the 'AFC' version have different internals/FPS limiting device installed?