WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

i have talked to the owner of airsoftoutletnw, a local store, who will be supplying WE m4s and they were suppose to get their first shipment in early December but now it will be later, because he said that WE was making some slight changes and putting in steel bolt stops into all there guns.

i have talked to the owner of airsoftoutletnw, a local store, who will be supplying WE m4s and they were suppose to get their first shipment in early December but now it will be later, because he said that WE was making some slight changes and putting in steel bolt stops into all there guns.

northwest player eh......

whats your handle on AP?

hello, wath grease or oil do you recommend, teflon grease ?silicon oil ? twice ?

Well he gave me some Silicone grease. He also said that you shouldn't fully load the mags with 32 rounds, otherwise you can't load them. You can check if a mag is overloaded by pushing down on the bb's in the feedlip, if they don't move down at all the mags overloaded.

Dear ALL,

The steel bolt catch just arrived at our shop. Anyone who broken his original steel bolt catch, please email your name and send me the photo(s) about the broken bolt catch. I will arrange to send you the steel one for your replacement.

And now all versions of WE M4 will comes with this steel bolt catch in the packing.

Thanks

Airsoft Buddy

Dear ALL,

The steel bolt catch just arrived at our shop. Anyone who broken his original steel bolt catch, please email your name and send me the photo(s) about the broken bolt catch. I will arrange to send you the steel one for your replacement.

And now all versions of WE M4 will comes with this steel bolt catch in the packing.

Thanks

Airsoft Buddy

is there any way that those of us that havent broken our bolt catch yet can get one?

it would be nice to not have to wait for one if i end up breaking mine

Dear ALL,

Thanks

Airsoft Buddy

Brilliant, i've just ordered mine !!!AB are very good retailer, the answer to the email is fast and they are very obliging ( they will custom my AFC version in Full Power, 480 fps in the place of 350 FPS for free)

Hey guys I have to just say that AB has been the best online retailer I have ever dealt with. I just placed an order for a few more spare mags and asked that they include a new bolt catch with it and within 5 min. I received an email confirming that my bolt catch will be included when my order ships out this afternoon. I cant say enough about AB's customer service, he may take a little time to reply to emails some times, but will always make the customer happy with his way of doing business. It's a nice to have a retailer who knows something about customer service.

The one at redwolf looks interesting, but whats this all about:

"The WE M4 has an Empty Firing mode where the bolt will not lock open on an empty magazine"

i thought the bolt locked open when the magazine was empty?

Oh and do you guys know where i could find the Trademarked version that shoots over 400 fps? is that AB version?

Edited by 0nslaught

There is a switch on the magazine were the bolt will lock open when the man is empty. The other setting is the bolt doesn't lock back allowing the gun to dry firing.

The one at redwolf looks interesting, but whats this all about:

"The WE M4 has an Empty Firing mode where the bolt will not lock open on an empty magazine"

i thought the bolt locked open when the magazine was empty?

Oh and do you guys know where i could find the Trademarked version that shoots over 400 fps? is that AB version?