WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

A steel nozzle would be welcomed upgrade for me. Twice my brass nozzle has stripped itself from the recipricating steel rod. The rubber sleeve would grip the tip of the brass nozzle too tight thus causing it to strip. While this is not a common problem I know I'm not the only one that has experienced this. So steel being being the stronger material would have held up better as a nozzle for those experiencing this issue.

I have remedied this issue by decreasing the nozzle tip diameter.

Hi Cephas

I think you are the only person to ever report this. Twice even! So strange.

Tbone-

Looks great man.

Chef-

Its "airsoft pitch". LOL...seriously, its the same fine pitch as all airsoft flash hiders. Threads right on.

Edited by rottenotto
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Tech question guys...

The 14mm thread on the WE, what pitch is it?

I know its +14mm, but is the pitch fine/coarse... 1.25, 1.5 or 2mm??

Need to know so I can tap out my silencer to suit.

I'm I correct in saying the the standard thread for AEGs is 14mm negative? I can't remember.

Before I spend my money on any external upgrades I am definitely purchasing the enhanced hop chamber and other revised internals parts, after market or otherwise.

As far as new parts that I would like to become available I would love to see an H-Bar kit at some point, one with attachments for different lengths. I really don't care for the look of the 203 cut barrels on a gun that will never have a M203 attached to it. Especially considering the only 203 I'll ever mount is the picatinny version.

The after market lowers and uppers are always a welcome addition to any airsoft product line, and I have to say a Vltor MUR would be first on my shopping list as far as external upgrades go.

Ideally, I would love to be able to put together a Noveske N4 with a Vltor MUR upper and H-Bar, naturally.

P-mags as well would be an awesome alternative to the traditional look of stanag type magazines. An outer shell that could be interchanged with traditional mag shells would be the best way to go for sure.

Well I guess I'll just be waiting patiently for any and all product developments just like everyone else. That's really all we can do. ^_^

Edited by SirSavage

Wasn't there a stateside shop recently declared official dealer by WETTI (i.e., they carry the ver 2 GBB)? Maybe give them a shot. One of them that posted as GGI is called Horizon Tactical Airsoft. There was another I remember, but the name escapes me at the moment.

Edited by slu
Some different outer barrel options would go down a treat (11.5 inch pls) and maybe a CQB outer barrel with more common -ve threads instead of +ve?

+1,000,000

Commando length barrel for sure.

As for the neg vs pos thing, G&P is pumping out great pos thread options for the WA/GP/WE - just ordered the VLTOR flash hider. Great replica.

Well I ordered another WE M4 Carbine from Airsoft Buddy two and a half weeks ago and I havent heard anything from him. I'm not sure if its shipped or not, but I'd sure love my gun...

yeah I hear you My friend and I held off on ordering mags and the aluminum bolt carrier because there have been a lot of people saying AB aren't replying to customers emails. I order 5 mags from them 3 months ago and I had no problems. Who knows what their issue is .

Wasn't there a stateside shop recently declared official dealer by WETTI (i.e., they carry the ver 2 GBB)? Maybe give them a shot. One of them that posted as GGI is called Horizon Tactical Airsoft. There was another I remember, but the name escapes me at the moment.

Yeah I would but no trades : [

Someone please notify us when he comes back In contact

The Colt traded lower is something like $35 if I remember correctly. If you want yours fast, it might be better solution.

Yeah but the shipping from hk I think is another 30 dollars. I don't think it's worth it since the last afc gun I saw in us was already 415 on another us site. Horizon seems to be OOS. but 375 is a really good deal

Edited by accuracy

I just ordered mine from AB on Friday, so I should be hearing from him by tomorrow on the shipping notification, according to the site. Whether or not I get an email immediately, I just hope it ships. I ordered the $430 package with the extra mag and paid an extra $20 for speed post, if that helps any.

yeah I hear you My friend and I held off on ordering mags and the aluminum bolt carrier because there have been a lot of people saying AB aren't replying to customers emails. I order 5 mags from them 3 months ago and I had no problems. Who knows what their issue is .

Totally correct, more than two emails sent to Airsoft Buddy (about purchasing problems) and none of them have been answered.And I need the new parts urgently...

I too have an outstanding parts order with AB from the 5th February (don't really need them now as the orginal parts have not failed... touch wood). I have not received any tracking details yet and I have no idea where it currently is (I would assume it should have arrived by now). In the past William at AB has been very good at keeping on top of emails. I got an email from him on the 16th but it didn't contain my tracking details or any order related information.

I really hope on a personal level everything is ok for William and/or AB, this current trend does seem rather sudden and out of character. Making the assumption that AB is a small business operated by William any unexpected impact on his personal life would unavoidably affect the business.

Edited by Marky [UE]
L119-A1 is something I considered would be a great selling product .

Markings and pics have been sent to WETTI for his viewing ;)

Well, I said 1 in 3 because I thought that one in three have already converted an AEG at high cost and are going to be snotty about it.

And another third are upset because they want to replicate non-UKSF loadout, who wouldn't need the L119A1, but an L85A2... Of course, if WE can squeeze a variant of this into a bullpup frame, nine out of ten gun layouts ahve been covered. I think only layouts they wouldn't have covered would be pump- and lever-actions.

:P