WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I just ordered mine from AB on Friday, so I should be hearing from him by tomorrow on the shipping notification, according to the site. Whether or not I get an email immediately, I just hope it ships. I ordered the $430 package with the extra mag and paid an extra $20 for speed post, if that helps any.

Good luck... I ordered a new upper set on the 9th, paid a total of $51 shipping (Speed Post), and still haven't gotten my stuff. I also haven't received any response to my email requesting some kind of tracking info.

If it doesn't arrive by tomorrow, I'm filing a chargeback with my CC company. I'll NEVER order from Airsoft Buddy again. :angry:

Hey guys there are some good news for people that has problems with power of our WE´s (exceding limits for playing with it).

Hope that also goes out for WE.

Regards

Already saw their demo video.

They seem to be making "rocket science" out of nothing with all their "negative pressure technology principals".... Rather than adjust the space between the floating valve with a shim, you can simply thread (or unthread) the spacing with their new design. No big deal, something similar could be done on the WE as well. What I >would< like to see with this system is a lock-down for the adjustment wheel.

Edited by rottenotto

I hope Willam is doing ok. I know that AB is just a distributer of the WE M4 and parts. But the problem is AB is the only one offering internal parts right now. People are aware of the issues surrounding this gun and through this amazing thread and efforts by rottenotto have found solutions to these issues. But that doesn't help if they can't get parts in a timely manner.

WETTI while AB is just a distributer they are the only ones offering internal parts currently. From this thread recently people have been patiently waiting for parts for almost a month. There needs to be more distributors asap, especially state side. I have checked US distributors and they are either not working or don't have items available. As a WE M4 user this makes me frustrated because where can I go to get parts?

In anycase WETTI you guys have been dong great in terms of listening to feedback from users and providing solutions. I hope this issue gets ironed out soon.

www.tacticalquartermaster.co.uk

Mark has a few spares in stock.

I second that. I ordered spare charging handle, bolt stop and a pack of #122 washers and received them after about 3 days. He is looking to get powerup kits and is working directly with WETTI i believe.

I hope Willam is doing ok. I know that AB is just a distributer of the WE M4 and parts. But the problem is AB is the only one offering internal parts right now. People are aware of the issues surrounding this gun and through this amazing thread and efforts by rottenotto have found solutions to these issues. But that doesn't help if they can't get parts in a timely manner.

WETTI while AB is just a distributer they are the only ones offering internal parts currently. From this thread recently people have been patiently waiting for parts for almost a month. There needs to be more distributors asap, especially state side. I have checked US distributors and they are either not working or don't have items available. As a WE M4 user this makes me frustrated because where can I go to get parts?

In anycase WETTI you guys have been dong great in terms of listening to feedback from users and providing solutions. I hope this issue gets ironed out soon.

We're already working with a few USA distributors (as well as Europen ones) specifically on parts distribution. I'll post their respective sites once the deals are inked. They're all putting their parts order together right now, so I truly believe that in a few weeks' time (max), all you faithfuls out there will have almost immediate access to most of the "high maintenance" parts, as well as custom after-market parts! Please just be patient with us for just another bit....

Thank you all for your understanding!

WETTI

I ordered some parts from him about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from him after emails asking if my package was shipped/ tracking number requests. Opened a paypal dispute today.

The thing that upsets me is that he/they had no problem answering my emails BEFORE they had my money. After I paid, I got no reply at all. Hopefully, everyones items will arrive despite the poor customer service.

I second that. I ordered spare charging handle, bolt stop and a pack of #122 washers and received them after about 3 days. He is looking to get powerup kits and is working directly with WETTI i believe.

YES, Mark is one of the guys I'm working with at the moment & TQM will soon become a WETTI-authorized parts/service center. :D He hasn't gotten his order in place yet, so pls give him some time before you guys go asking him for parts, alright?

Others I'll post here as soon as everything is set. ;)

Edited by WETTI

To all:

Our intention/plan is to set up 'WE parts/service centers' worldwide so that all of you will no longer have to order parts from all the way across the globe & have to hang up your piece for a few weeks before having it fixed & use it again. We pride our gun system as being one of the simplest to maintain & most suitable for actual skirmishing extensively; however, as with most moving parts & mechanisms, we must accept the fact that certain parts will wear down & need replacement from time to time; so it is our (WE & WETTI-AFC Custom) responsibility to offer the best possible after-sales maintenance support for our products.

Having said the above, the task of setting up these 'parts/service centers' is not a simple one as it seems; so I plead for all of you to bear with us for just a little longer and I promise you that, in the very near future, you'll be rid of the 'high maintenance parts' issue from ANYWHERE around the globe.

WETTI-AFC Custom

It is a breath of fresh air to see a retailer that is so concerned about customer service and have the drive to do something about it (even if I do think you should get more sleep ,posting at 03.41 hrs again mate ! )

I think I should also point out to other members here that WETTI is also an active player so unlike many "businessmen" in airsoft he has a genuine interest and play tests his products !

Already saw their demo video.

They seem to be making "rocket science" out of nothing with all their "negative pressure technology principals".... Rather than adjust the space between the floating valve with a shim, you can simply thread (or unthread) the spacing with their new design. No big deal, something similar could be done on the WE as well. What I >would< like to see with this system is a lock-down for the adjustment wheel.

I confirm we can do the same: with the stock configuration of the v1 guns :the 500FPS valve mounted on the bolt carrier and the 350 one mounted on a second bolt carrier simply like what they did in their video...I'm going to do the same! Also for the Charging Handle: the RS one I orderedhere=> www.parts4ar15.com works wonderfully without any mods. It simply grab the roller bearing casting!