WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Please let us know how it turns out... I filed a dispute today as well.

Thanks,

Shawn

Filed a claim with paypal yesterday. AB didn't even bother to respond when it was a dispute. I'm not hurting as much as some of you guys who are waiting on rifles....I'm only out ~$30 in parts.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I have gotten confirmation from a friend that said he would make 50 stainless steal part # 42 for me. I have broke two of them a have come to the conclusion that brass is to soft and inquired with him that stainless steal would not brake. He has agreed.......but I only need two so if anyone would like to upgrade theirs to stainless steal please PM me. He has not said when he can start making the program for it or when he can run them nor the price but as soon as I hear something I will post up in this thread. I'm thinking I will no by tomorrow.

Guys it might be worth opening a thread in "unresolved deals" or something rather than discussing AB and TNT here ;)

If new readers come to this thread they will have to filter out page after page of unrelated posts to find relevant info

Very good idea I think.

Got the 'servers down' email... But still NO tracking information. He only said "You should received your ordered items." Not sure what that means... I should be receiving them, or I should have received them? Whatever, its too late now.

I replied that I want a full refund and that its already in my credit card company's hands. I'm not playing cat n' mouse to get the ###### that I paid for.

Edited by devilstar2k2

I've got a couple of quick questions please? Am I correct in saying that 0.28 BBs get the best from this rifle? Also I hear quite a bit about airsoft optics not holding up to the recoil dished out by the WE M4 but this has always been in regards to ACM optics. What about higher end airsoft optics? G&P, Hurricane etc? Also, no offence to the people who are having trouble with AB but this thread is dedicated to the WE M4 rifle not individual retailers. Perhaps a separate thread should be started?

I've got a couple of quick questions please? Am I correct in saying that 0.28 BBs get the best from this rifle? Also I hear quite a bit about airsoft optics not holding up to the recoil dished out by the WE M4 but this has always been in regards to ACM optics. What about higher end airsoft optics? G&P, Hurricane etc? Also, no offence to the people who are having trouble with AB but this thread is dedicated to the WE M4 rifle not individual retailers. Perhaps a separate thread should be started?

Concerning the optics: I own a Aimpoint Comp M2 replica ordered by airsoftvanguard.com the optic is very wel build BUT doesn't accept the recoil...it simply turn off after a few shots. I've heard that some from other brands(don't remember wich, sorry)supports it...maybe G&P...

Guys, I'd really appreciate it if you could stick to discussing the WE M4 here rather than turning this into a thread about Airsoft Buddy issues - as would some other users. Feel free to create a new thread on it by all means so people who aren't trying to read about the WE M4 are aware of the issues too.

Cheers!

I just got mine today. I ordered it off Redwolf along with 3 spare mags. It is supposedly the ASC version. I have all the Colt trades intact. All my mags leaked but after the 3rd or 4th charge of Green Gas 3 have stopped while one has a slight leak still. I plan to pick up a Milspec Sopmod or Magpul CTR stock as well as an aftermarket grip. I have added RIS rails as well as a Surefire M900 replica and topped it off with a Red/Green Dot sight. I love the looks and blow back is cool as heck! Quick photo of mine below. I still have so much to read in this thread to learn about them. I can't confirm what the FPS is until next weekend up at the local field.

Anybody have a good site where to pick up stocks?

Airsoft-4-2.jpg

Airsoft-1-1.jpg

Guys, I'd really appreciate it if you could stick to discussing the WE M4 here rather than turning this into a thread about Airsoft Buddy issues - as would some other users. Feel free to create a new thread on it by all means so people who aren't trying to read about the WE M4 are aware of the issues too.

Cheers!

Well, since Airsoft Buddy started this thread, maybe it is appropriate to talk about issues with them here.

I don't think that we'll ever get tight grouping with a gbb rifle. On semi, my WE M4A1 is quite accurate when using 0.28s. Still, it is not even close to what my KA Troy A3 CQB was able to do in terms of accuracy. Because the gun uses gas for propulsion, it will never have the inner barrel as clean as an AEG will.

I finally got the Madbull Noveske RIS. Hopefully I will have some time tonight to mount it on the gun.

I've started a new thread for the problems people have had with Airsoft Buddy.

It would be great if everyone could post there instead as I'm sure this will be far more benificial for all concerned.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=162955

Thank you.

Well, since Airsoft Buddy started this thread, maybe it is appropriate to talk about issues with them here.

Maybe some folks think it is, but I'm afraid others don't and would prefer it taken elsewhere. I agree with them, and I did ask really nicely so please - pretty please with sugar on the top - take them to the new thread so others can use this thread for it's intended purpose ;)

Thanks muchly folks.