WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Yeah okay, I found in one of WETTIs previous posts about their Custom AFC version that shoots 330-350 only sold from them. That sounds like my reliable bet, now just waiting for the CO2 and I'll be good. :)

@WETTI: Where will be able to purchase T.S. Custom items from? And any news on a steel charging handle?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

The WE is meant for propane or higher so using 134A/Duster will not work.

Actually, mine works fine on the stuff (27°C) and fully cycles to work the bolt stop. Others here have also reported same. Its just that 134a is relatively more expensive so I'd rather modify the gun to shoot lower on cheaper green gas.

done that :P

No obvious damage etc

It's leaking right out of the top of the mag as if it's going straight through the whole mag while filling .

I've left the strike valve assembly in silicone for the night

There is a metal plug under the gas port/feed lip. Mine was leaking there until I hammered the plug flush with the surface. It's in the wiki.

Last piece of news today: :P

Our brand new, strengthened (material-wise) AWSS M4 charging handle will be released within a week.

Yeah okay, I found in one of WETTIs previous posts about their Custom AFC version that shoots 330-350 only sold from them. That sounds like my reliable bet, now just waiting for the CO2 and I'll be good. :)

@WETTI: Where will be able to purchase T.S. Custom items from? And any news on a steel charging handle?

they posted that on the last page, you decide what it means.

I believe T.S. Custom will be ready for business by no later then Monday (Mar.09). I'll post their link here for all to see then.

We are not making any steel charging handles, but our new, strengthened charging handle will be released as soon as next week.

Yeah okay, I found in one of WETTIs previous posts about their Custom AFC version that shoots 330-350 only sold from them. That sounds like my reliable bet, now just waiting for the CO2 and I'll be good.

What we've been told, the prototype CO2 magazine and the AFC custom version (330-350) together shooted around 380fps, if I remember correctly (and the ~480 model shoots way over 500). So unless they change the setting in integral regulator before they release the actual production version, that's what we'll get.

WETTI: All these news sound really exciting! I'm personally very eager to have a CNC body, strengthened charging handle, new hopup with the chrome plated barrel, lower fps bolt sets, CO2 magazine, higher kick buffers... Sooooooooo many nice new things to upgrade my baby, that I can't wait!

:D

Awesome news Wetti, cant wait for the power sets. Now though, my cocking handle has just snapped, And i need a replacement sharpish. Does anyone know of a retailer (preferably in the uk) that sells them? Im trying to avoid airsoftbuddy if i can, what with his recent problems and needing it by the 20th..

Awesome news Wetti, cant wait for the power sets. Now though, my cocking handle has just snapped, And i need a replacement sharpish. Does anyone know of a retailer (preferably in the uk) that sells them? Im trying to avoid airsoftbuddy if i can, what with his recent problems and needing it by the 20th..

tacticalquartermaster.co.uk

TQM is now an authorized "WE Sales/Parts/Service Center"; their first order of parts & accessories will be shipped within the next two week.

WETTI

I apologize if this has already been said, but are there any such places in the US? Has the customs/BATF issue been sorted out?

Hey WETTI,

It's a long shot but have you heard about anyone who is planing to produce a replica Daniel Defense barrel nut which will allow us to use the replica DD Mk.18 rail easily on our rifles.

I know of a lot of people who would love it if you said yes :D

A RS DD barrel nut allows you to do this but it is only available to our American brothers (DD will not ship outside the US)

Many thanks,

Chris

Hey WETTI,

It's a long shot but have you heard about anyone who is planing to produce a replica Daniel Defense barrel nut which will allow us to use the replica DD Mk.18 rail easily on our rifles.

A RS DD barrel nut allows you to do this but it is only available to our American brothers (DD will not ship outside the US)

Many thanks,

Chris

Alright, Chris, I'll make a note & talk to the 'after-market' boys about it.... no promises though, but I'll ask. :)

Hey guys all products of TS Customs will be released trough AB(I'm proud to be the first to know it...in fact, I just asked William if I would be a retailer and then he told me that!) Do not mistakes guys! I don't work for AB!There will be more news on next week

Edited by Eliminator
Alright, Chris, I'll make a note & talk to the 'after-market' boys about it.... no promises though, but I'll ask. :)

What more can I ask mate :D

What with the DD Mk.18 rail being issued as part of the SOPMOD Block 2 kit the DD rail is and will become very popular with airsofters so I think a replica DD Mk.18 barrel nut would become a great seller.

The issue with the barrel nut and the replica rail is discussed regularly on many of the forums I visit and is a genuine concern with many people in the various communities.

Thank you for taking note of my query WETTI, I really appreciate it.

Edited by chris u'5
Hey WETTI,

Many thanks,

Chris

As I know all china made DD Mk18 is comes with the barrel nut. My WE GBB M4 also installed the china made Mk18. The barrel just need a bit modify, then can fit for your WE M4. Just need to cut short around 2mm, then it can fit. But the outer barrel of the WE M4 also need to rip off around 1mm at the bottom. Otherwise, the barrel nut can't fully go though the outer barrel.

Hey guys all products of TS Customs will be released trough AB(I'm proud to be the first to know it...in fact, I just asked William if I would be a retailer and then he told me that!) Do not mistakes guys! I don't work for AB!There will be more news on next week

Correction: All T.S. Custom products will be released through a new site called T.S. One (http://www.wix.com/ts1airsoft/TS-One). I believe they'll be operational starting next Monday (Mar. 09). Wholesale inquiries can also be made through T.S. One on all T.S. Custom & LAT products (another after-market parts manufacturer)

Correction: All T.S. Custom products will be released through a new site called T.S. One (http://www.wix.com/ts1airsoft/TS-One). I believe they'll be operational starting next Monday (Mar. 09). Wholesale inquiries can also be made through T.S. One on all T.S. Custom & LAT products (another after-market parts manufacturer)

WETTI is correct. AB just a reseller.

Lol! That's what I'd mean!but sometimes the right words escape me...

I managed to save my barrel... Kind of... I had to dremel off all of the threads, and JB Weld it back together. Seems strong enough for now until I find a replacement. Flash hider is still all chewed up though, I just could not get the darned thing off.

Anyway, here's what I got for now. Oh, and a couple of pics of its little buddy. I went with the non-trade versions of both.

014-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

008.jpg

013.jpg