WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

For the new hop-up design with inner barrels (262 and 363mm), I will place order to WE today. I hope I can get it as soon as possible to place at AB for sell.

All WE M4s that we are selling is already included the new design hop-up with inner barrel.

Now all delay problems happened before time are settled. I'm fully 100% work at AB now. So your enquiry and orders will response not later than 24 hours.

Edited by Airsoft Buddy
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Hey all, I was wondering if someone could confirm something for me. I recently convinced a couple of friends to look into buying the WE for training since the economy isn't doing to well, and would allow me to play with my buds as well. (They only shoot at the range) But I was wondering if it was true that when you do a tactical reload one bb stays in the chamber every time and doesn't fall out if you shake the gun. This small little detail is important to them and me as well and would like to just get a report from someone who owns one if you all don't mind. Other than that excited for it as I can't wait to pick up one of these, especially with the new barrel and hop up. Thanks

-Phily

Hey all, I was wondering if someone could confirm something for me. I recently convinced a couple of friends to look into buying the WE for training since the economy isn't doing to well, and would allow me to play with my buds as well. (They only shoot at the range) But I was wondering if it was true that when you do a tactical reload one bb stays in the chamber every time and doesn't fall out if you shake the gun. This small little detail is important to them and me as well and would like to just get a report from someone who owns one if you all don't mind. Other than that excited for it as I can't wait to pick up one of these, especially with the new barrel and hop up. Thanks

-Phily

There are no rounds left in the chamber once the magazine is empty. Unlike an aeg, the WE fires all bb's from the magazine and leaves nothing in the chamber.

I've took some photos tonight about the steel nozzle assembly for WE Gas Blow Back M4. Actually this kit have 2 powers for you to choose. 300fps version and 480fps version. Only the nozzle made in steel. Please refer to the following link for both power versions.

From the pictures it would seem that the part #42 is also steel inside the nozzle. Great! :D

I've been wondering about the possibility to adjust the power myself. Looking at the 300fps and 480fps versions, is the only difference in the lower fps version the length of the metal rod that pushes the part #42 forward? This difference looks pretty much similar as in the earlier "high" and "low" powered versions.

So would it be possible to tune up the power just by filing off some of the rod?

PS. I'm ready to order one (and some other parts as well) as soon as the new hopup and barrel is available.

But I was wondering if it was true that when you do a tactical reload one bb stays in the chamber every time and doesn't fall out if you shake the gun.

I don't own one yet so I can't answer, but he's asking if you take a mag out before all rounds are fired will some fall to the ground - as with an AEG? I'd like to know this as well. I'm thinking no, since the mag loading tip looks like a GBB clip - and those don't drop. I practice tactical reloads with my KWA Glock.

Edited by Tengar
I don't own one yet so I can't answer, but he's asking if you take a mag out before all rounds are fired will some fall to the ground - as with an AEG? I'd like to know this as well. I'm thinking no, since the mag loading tip looks like a GBB clip - and those don't drop. I practice tactical reloads with my KWA Glock.

when the bb is pushed into the chamber before it is fired, it sits right behind the hopup and will not fall out, even if shook.

however, when you take the mag out to reload, it's not like you can shoot DURING the reload. the gas is stored in the magazine, and cannot fire without it being physically present in the gun.

Edited by accuracy

SmokenGhosts/Tengar

No, they do not. There is no pre-hop tube to catch a number of BB's in, the loading tube feeds straight from the top of the mag the same as it does for a pistol.

So a Beeb will remain inside the chamber if you change mag before its empty.

Whether it stays in the barrel and doesn't roll out the front depends on how much your hop is on. Mine has yet to have a 'roll out'.

Why should somebody change a magazine that is not empty anyway?

Long story short, if you notice that your mag is empty because the bolt catch engages there is no BB in either the magazine or the barrel left.

"Tactical reloads" is when you dump the magazine on the ground, right?

I wouldn'T recommend doing that with blow back magazines.

Edited by somegirls

SomeGirls...

I'm with Dan on this one. All day when using mine, when I got to a relatively safe area I'd whip the mag out and refill it with Beebs. When you've only got 30 in a mag, you want to know that on your next push you've got a full 30 in there rather than getting the 'click' after a few rounds.

I'd covet those 30 rounds like they were ambrosia...

Doesn't the wiki mention something about this? Solving it by smoothing the nozzle a bit which some fine sandpaper?

EDIT: Just spoken to LWA, and they are indeed getting WE M4 AFCs in, fairly soon...

Edited by Shriven