WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

first skirmish report. The game was actually last sunday at our local cqb field here. for the most part the gun shot fine. only had two hiccups, 1. the bolt wouldn't lock about 2-3 times during a 6hour game on 2 mags. 2. the mag didn't feed any rounds, also happened 1-2 times. other than that im pretty satisfied with mine, bought it at AB. i chrono at 320 on .25g at about 7 in the mornin here in cali, bout 50-60degrees or so. weather didnt seem to be a factor at all, no cool down problems or anything. i needed at least 6 mags to skirm properly. preformance wise it shot pretty straight and true, wasn't winning any accuracy battles, but a body shot at 10-15 yards was very possible on the first shot. No crazy curves.

when i first got the gun it was 80degrees and i was shooting all over the place, curving left right up and down. the cooler temps helped.

Although my friend got his we from redwolf, and his gun is chopping bbs rite out of the barrel, theyre flying like 15 yards max.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

do you know if wetti would send replacements for faulty parts, like my mag follower?

AB have the worldwide warranty for all WE GBB M4. AB's customer can send the problem parts to us, then we will ship back the replacement parts to you. This service is only provide to anyone who purchased the WE GBB M4 from us. For the warranty of the mags, we don't have the same worldwide warranty. But we have spare parts for sell at our store. Such as the follower, gas valve and charge valve.

^ Not all of us have these marks, but all of us have poor shot to shot consistency.

Wouldnt it be safe to say that the hopup has more to do with this poor accuracy?

(As well as the wet gas jet, used to propel the bb - as I have said many times. It wets and messes with the hop.)

Lets see how the new hop rubber performs.

Sorry Otto, but I disagree. There's no doubt that the hop up is directly linked to accuracy, but if the BBs look like that jo matter how great the hop is they're never going to fly right.

I'd agree that going on the photo, it doesn't look like it's the nozzle either. The two marks are spread too far part for it to be the nozzle's tip, and I think it would take a lot of force for something to crush most BBs like that.

KSC BBs have always been really easy to crush or shatter in my experience. Ignoring that, they are IMO the best brand.

Also tried tried weighting my recoil buffer with some lead fishing weights. I do notice a difference in recoil, but it's not incredible. Gas efficiency seems to be reduced by a bit since I notice a lot more slowing at the end of a mag's worth of firing.

I got problems to adjust the HopUp of the WE M4.

I can not turn the part #113 to reduce the HU effect.

Thanks for your help.

As I told you in the other forum already, you need a bit of force at the first time.

;)

After that it will move pretty smoothly.

And I used KSC 0.25 perfects yesterday and I had a fair amount of completely shattered BBs.

My home shooting range is a plastic box pattened with old shirts and towels, so there's obviously nothing hard in there that could have crushed the BBs at impact.

The BBs weren't cut or broke in half, they had literally been ripped apart.

Edited by somegirls
Has anyone every tried an accu wedge to eliminate the wobble between upper and lower?

It is a small rubber block you put between the reciever parts.

http://www.buffertech.com/stores/1/ACCU_-_...rmanc_P31C4.cfm

Does not work in the WE M4. Dont waste your money.

It is WAY too thick, you cant shut the receiver. Not the same as a real lower inside.

There is a small add for those who plays here in Europe with our poor weather and temps. When my AEG M4 came back from the customer service(the GB was HS) the guy shipped it back to me in a HK416 boxing. A good teammate told me it could be very benefict for me to une polystyrène for keeping the engaged mag in a temperature wich allows the user to shoot and keep the mag engaged when moving to next position or any moving. I used the magazine molded part wich is in the boxing and a part of the box for closing it. I just tested it to see how it holds with the recoil. It holds very fine!

Here are the pictures.

23032009049.jpg

23032009050.jpg

23032009051.jpg

23032009048.jpg

The issue I can see with that styrofaom cover is: A) It will kind of protect it from exterior weather, but its going to cool down anyways when you shoot. And what about the rest of the mags in your chest pouches?

10 molle dump pouches would do the trick.. :D

The rest of the mags can be keeped in correct temp with the use of handwarmer. That's what I'm currently doiing and it works pretty good, exept for the engaged mag. This add is to slow down the cooldown wich will occurs anyway(even in summer), in the way that cooldown is inevitable.

About the handwarmer: you can find it in any sportshop. I bought some for this sunday(a mix of toe and handwarmer). The handwarmer worked pretty good all the day, but not the toewarmer...

Edited by Eliminator

No I just created it today...but I guess that it can works better when adding a handwarmer in the carton side. The mag is well inserted, and when you hold it by the "protection", it does not fall. And the protection does not fall when firing, even in automatic mode. I'll fieldtest it in my next game, wich will take place in a few weeks

Edited by Eliminator