WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

They have a tan 553 on the way too!

I heard from somebody with a 553 that the clamps come undone from the blowback, that's why I chose the 556.

Okay, less convinced now? to reiterate Ibicos request is this a common problem?

I heard this for the first time and I don#t think I have that problem. I wasn't able to do some longer range shooting though.

I'll try some short distance shots with the irons sights later on. I case the barrel really is tilted, the frontsight must be risen too what would result in high shots even on short distances.

Edited by somegirls
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

By the looks of this I think Mark would ship to you. Worth emailing anyway.

http://www.tacticalquartermaster.co.uk/cat...680e70e924ea37c

I sent some airsoft bits to Finland recently and postage was very cheap.

A relevant bit for those of us from EU who'd like to buy their WEM4 from TQM.

Their Terms & Services had this little line there.

VCRA & Realistic Imitation Firearms (RIFs)

In order to comply with the VCRA that came into effect in October 2007 we will only sell RIFs to registered members of UKARA. For more information and details of UKARA please click here. When ordering a RIF from the website please ensure you include you UKARA membership number in the comments box when you go throug the checkout otherwise there will be a delay in processing your order. Please note all airsoft guns are currently only for UK sale and any orders placed by customers outside of the UK will be cancelled.

Guess the frigging shipping & handling form Hong Kong is what one has to do.

-Sandstorm

PS. Sorry for slight necro here (two weeks), had a layoff announcement go off in the company, and had to consider purchasing plans for a while, thus didn't check the terms & services section there.

A relevant bit for those of us from EU who'd like to buy their WEM4 from TQM.

Their Terms & Services had this little line there.

Guess the frigging shipping & handling form Hong Kong is what one has to do.

-Sandstorm

PS. Sorry for slight necro here (two weeks), had a layoff announcement go off in the company, and had to consider purchasing plans for a while, thus didn't check the terms & services section there.

"Guess the frigging shipping & handling form Hong Kong is what one has to do."......???

Not true, my friend... we've just signed up dealerships/parts centers in Germany & Spain. And we're working on more.

WETTI

Edited by WETTI

Here is my Gwen, with 3 mags, her tooling, her 500fps Bolt Carrier(the 350fps Bolt Carrier is in the upper and is the standard configuration: the 500fps one is used for sniping) and some spare parts: a RS Charging Handle, a 500fps nozzle and a Trigger Assembly.

Here's the pic

Gwen.jpg

A scope will come soon and will be mounted on the carry handle rail.

i don't know why, but airsoftammosupply never responds to my emails.

I emailed them twice like a month ago about getting a package deal for the actual gun.

They didn't get back to me so I ordered else where.

And since they're apparently an authorized service/parts center for WE, i tried to email them two days ago about getting replacement parts.

No word.

Is there any way to drop the power of the 500fps valve to 450fps? I have both nozzle assemblies in Bolt Carriers. The 350fps Bolt Carrier for standard/assault mode and the 500fps for sniping(along with the 6.02 barell and the V2 hop up). Due to power limits in France, The maximum allowed power for sniping is set at 450fps(at least in my team) So I have to drop that power to 450fps...