WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

My 'real steel' modified charging handle arrived from Horizon Tactical today (super fast delivery by the way) I'm working away for a week or so but I'll do a full review once I get my grubby hands on it! I can't imagine that an airsoft charging handle could be tougher than a RS version but I'll be trying the WE version once Horizon Tactical gets them in stock.

chris, hows the color of the RS charging handle? Is it black or does it match the AB bluish/grey?

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Maybe a dumb question but I've never had anything to do with CO2 cartridges before. So are all CO2 carts the same size and same quality? i.e. Will I just be able to pick up any old CO2 carts no matter what their advertised recommended use and they will be just as good as any other? Does that make sense?!

Different manufacturers do have differing qaulity - but it has been so long since i used them I can not remeber who is good / bad etc. You do get two main types though - threaded and unthreaded so look out for that. One of the best places to get them are websites that sell them in bulk for CO2 bicycle pumps.

I haven't actually held it yet as it was sent to my home address and I'm working/living away frome home! Give me until tomorrow and I will get my girlfriend to describe the colour to me (she's got it at home) I should be home in a week or so, so i'll do a proper review then.

I haven't actually held it yet as it was sent to my home address and I'm working/living away frome home! Give me until tomorrow and I will get my girlfriend to describe the colour to me (she's got it at home) I should be home in a week or so, so i'll do a proper review then.

cool, thanks!

Maybe a dumb question but I've never had anything to do with CO2 cartridges before. So are all CO2 carts the same size and same quality? i.e. Will I just be able to pick up any old CO2 carts no matter what their advertised recommended use and they will be just as good as any other? Does that make sense?!

Hi Chris:

Here's how they look. For any extended field ops & mil/LE training exercises, you simply can't beat these.

Furthermore, after listening to many of you who'd explained about the game's requirement (power limits) of various regions, It is confirmed that we'll be offering a lower fps version of the CO2 system (~300-330fps), together with a couple more 'popular' power settings, when the system is released. I hope this will generally satisfy most of your needs.

WETTI

temp_8.jpg

temp_3.jpg

How long does an order from TS One usually take?

I think I paid almost 2 weeks ago and haven't got any response since.

I just heard today that they've had an issue with their paypal account (was told it was paypal's own issue) & they were busy re-establishing a new account over the last week. If anything, I would suggest that you contact them directly to clarify. I know these people (as well as AB's William) personally, so if there's any issues with them, pls let me know & I'll do my best to help.

WETTI

It is confirmed that we'll be offering a lower fps version of the CO2 system

I'm confused a bit.. isn't the power setting regulated by the new steel nozzle assembly? 350fps / 480 fps?!

Unfortunately I cannot disclose too much right now, but you'll find out soon enough... ;)

Chris... try www.tyreinflators.co.uk

look for the 12g unthreaded CO2 Caplets. I think you can get a box of 50 for £25 posted. they're pretty good, delivered next day for me.

Not sure what we all think of lubricated CO2 cartridges but here is another good value option:

25 x Crossman CO2

Eh?? Marky... those I posted are do not contain lube. I know I've been through hundreds of the buggers.

The site states that you should have to use a silicon lube separately. (not that I do.... much).

here's the link for the caplets.

http://www.tyreinflators.co.uk/co2-cartrid...-/prod_262.html

£19.03 for 50, and about a fiver for postage.

Edited to add the link.

Edited by The Chef
Thank you very much WETTI! So will I need to buy the unthreaded version only?

NO rush..Chris!! When our CO2 system is released, we'll for sure announce what type of cartridge will be used. Just hang in there a bit longer my friend...

For those of you who've been waiting patiently for our CO2 system, we thank you!! I think it is only fair that I explain a little about what we've been working at. We're holding back the release of the system for one simple reason: We're digging deep to make sure that the system is as stable & efficient as possible before we would introduce it. This system, while an addition to the gas system already on the market, is designed also with the mil/LE training in mind; therefore it HAS to be stable, robust & efficient to accommodate the demanding needs of these most discriminating groups of end-users. For this reason alone, I can assure you that this CO2 system will be one of the most consistent & efficient GBB system ever conceived, period.

WETTI

Edited by WETTI

Not sure what we all think of lubricated CO2 cartridges but here is another good value option:

25 x Crossman CO2

Lubricated caplets? Wouldn't that make it more difficult to handle them? :D

The 330fps CO2 setup sounds ideal, should be having steady power and not too hot even when engagement distances shorten rapidly when someone pops up on you from behind a corner... :)

Not to mention all the places where they have rules about muzzle energy to let you play.

Hey guys, just got my steel nozzle from TS-1. Quick question...is the center valve thingy (part #42) supposed to be loose? As in, I can move it around inside the cage/nozzle assembly. The pointy sharp threaded end of the rod barely touches it. And I just noticed that its missing the #45 O-ring....lame. I hope TS-1 will take care of this..:(

Edited by redline