WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

The fact that TS One is not replying is getting very annoying.

I had placed an order that included all of the upgrade parts available thus far (as I had planned on writing a review on the V3 and all parts available for the WE M4), and, well, with the PayPal incident, they cancelled my order, but have yet to refund me my $517.00.

The fact that they haven't replied makes me want to start a dispute on PayPal.

WETTI, any ideas as to why TS One is not replying?

-Vic

P.S. And yes, with all of these negative reviews of the aftermarket parts, I'm definetally rethinking my "order all the parts" idea.

Hi Victory,

I'm only at the liberty to tell you that TS One have had an issue with paypal (was told it wasn't their fault either...) & they had been feverishly trying to fix the problem. I heard they'd instructed paypal to refund all the unprocessed orders so not to hold back any customers' money (which I think is a fair enough thing to do) & now I think they'd indeed settled the issues with paypal & should be back in business soon, if not already.

In all fairness, I must say that this kind of things is the exact reason why we need more local retailers/service/parts centers for all regions of the world, so that customers like you guys will not have to purchase things from half the world away. We are working hard at this & I'm hoping that soon I can put up a list for all you guys to reference on.

WETTI

Very soon.... ;)

Coming weeks? month?

I did some new firing test today to see how it works with the actual good temps. Beside the hop up(very instable) I had the good surprise to fire 4 BB's mags for one fill of gas, with firing on my 2 bolt carriers(300 and 500fps) and a mix of semi and automatic modes! the temperature was of 18°C wien I runned the test

Also is a steel nozzle a must for CO2 or could i use the LAT CNC aluminum with with the steel nozzle assembly.

Please DO NOT use either for the CO2 application; a more efficient GEN. 2 internal is being developed specifically for the CO2 system. The steel nozzle assembly is good for replacing the stock brass assembly to provide more rigidity & stability in the gas system (CO2 not included)

Now you heard it... ;)

I don't know about AB either...I emailed him a few weeks ago, about the CQB barrel that came with my M4 and that it didn't fit into the hopup/brass chamber (part 111). William kept insiting that it fit and that I must be assembling it wrong. Lol. I dissasembled it, and rasembled it just fine with the carbine length barrel it came with with 0 problems.

In other words, the cqb barrel is a few micromilimeters too thick or part 111 wasn't milled right.

At this point, I haven't heard anything back from him regarding this matter. I kind of blew it off, thinking I'll have to get the new hop/up barrel anyways. But still...it was just a matter of principle.

Hi redline,

Pls PM me with your contact info., I see what I can do for you, alright?

Coming weeks? month?

I did some new firing test today to see how it works with the actual good temps. Beside the hop up(very instable) I had the good surprise to fire 4 BB's mags for one fill of gas, with firing on my 2 bolt carriers(300 and 500fps) and a mix of semi and automatic modes! the temperature was of 18°C wien I runned the test

Try days... ;)

nice to hear @ bodies..

but

Please DO NOT use either for the CO2 application; a more efficient GEN. 2 internal is being developed specifically for the CO2 system. The steel nozzle assembly is good for replacing the stock brass assembly to provide more rigidity & stability in the gas system (CO2 not included)

O_o ?!

edit:

ok, beside the fact I thought, those steel nozzles were especially for co2 usage,.. when you developing a other "system" .. will those spare parts ( LAT Aluminium Piston Head (Part #121) ) fit or not?!

If not I'm going to wait with my order.. *not-sure-what-to-do-right-now

Edited by Carsten

I'm with Carsten on this one ^^^^.

Er.... What?

So are we saying the Steel Nozzle should not be used for CO2?

Is this Gen 2 innards going to be retro-fitable to our exisiting models?

I'm holding on for various bits to come out, but then we hear that certain parts that are already released are going to be obsolete.

I'm lucky that I've held off buying, but I'm sure those guys who have already got the steel nozzle sets on the understanding that they will be CO2 compatible will be a mite pizzled.

But I'm still holding on for CO2 mags, (new innards now) and a new barrel/hop.

Can we get a bit of a definitive answer?

Well, that sounds pretty annoying. Just ordered the steel nozzle and LAT piston head, but both won't fit the Co2 mags. So they will join the TSC spring guide and mag catch plates in the garbage box.

Now, I stop ordering anything more for my WE gun untill the Co2 system get released...

Well, that sounds pretty annoying. Just ordered the steel nozzle and LAT piston head, but both won't fit the Co2 mags. So they will join the TSC spring guide and mag catch plates in the garbage box.

Now, I stop ordering anything more for my WE gun untill the Co2 system get released...

Lol. Yeah. Its crazy. I ordered the steel nozzle in perperation for C02...oh well. <_<

I'm slightly confused...

Which upgrade parts are 100% proven to increase performance?

I know I want the Anti-Rotation pins and the KAC Trigger Guard (just for looks) over on TS One, and I had planned on buying all the others to review, as there are numerous unanswered questions about said upgrade parts, but if they're pointless, I see no point to the review...

-Vic

Edited by Victory

Now you heard it... ;)

What the ...........

First, waste money on a CNC aluminum bolt carrier. Then told a month later that it cant be used with 500fps rifle.

Now order 3 steel nozzle assemblies, "to be used with C02" says the website - now you say they cant. Throw them away.

What is going on here? Why dont you hold off announcing ANYTHING before it is finalized?

You are pizzing people off by the dozen. And scaring away ANY potential buyers. (Check the other forums)

The WE M4's nickname should be "the M4 Clusterf__k".

Wake us up when you get it together.

Edited by rottenotto

I got the same message from TSone, no refund yet though. (bummer too because the currency exchange rate has changed and i actually loose money getting a refund, dam NZ dollar!)

Guess i will have to wait for the apparent "C02 version" to come out before i get my hands on a GBB M4. WETTI are there any sort of timelines for the C02 version/mags to be available?

So the only part that's worth buying (for Vers. 1 users) is the steel bolt catch, right?

Well and the new charging handles.

Thank god I was able to cancel my TS one order.

I still love my WE, it's stock and it works. I will not buy any more tuning parts until people here confirm they're really working. Okay, those parts are fairly chips but wasted money sucks, no matter what amount.