WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Also just got mail from TS One saying my order has been refunded. Kinda glad though because it consisted of the bolt stop plates and a weighted buffer which don't really work much from what people have been saying about theirs.

edit:

Checking my PayPal account, the payments made to TS One have been reversed.

Edited by renegadecow
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I have ordered stell assembly nozzle yesterday, and now this news. All the time there was an info on TS One web page that this part is to be used with CO2. Now i am confused. To be honest. From my point of view this is not serious approach to customers, regardless of non problematic purchases from TS One.

Totally re-designed hop-up system will come with new 6.02mm chrome-plated (mirror finish) ultra-precision barrel. 100% compatible , drop-in replacement for all existing WE AWSS M4 hop-up system.

How could i believe in this.

Edited by Nazio

WTF??

I just checked my paypal account and AB canceled my payment for some frickin reason I don't know.

And the worst thing is, I paid $83 and they refund me $68, so airsoftbuddy stole $15 from me!!!

The the f is going on with these people?

I kinda getting piZZed of one retailer selling stuff that doesn't do sh*t and another one stealing my frickin money.

Edited by somegirls

About AB: I just got the parts I ordered from AB a while ago (spare o-rings, ~300fps tune down nozzle part etc). Last time I mailed him (two weeks ago perhaps) he answered pretty fast. Nothing to complain there. Excellent service so far, except for that "black-out" period in February(?) when his email service was supposedly down.

I've also been waiting for the CO2 mags before I order anything else. Currently my gun runs pretty smooth with green gas. Good thing I've been patient so I haven't bought anything useless like the aluminum bolt or magazine bolt catch parts... Currently I'm waiting eagerly for the CO2 mags, new barrel & hopup rubber plus the reinforced nozzle etc. for CO2 use. I'm hoping that there will be options to tune the gun around ~400fps with CO2 magazines. After that my gun is pretty much perfect. (Yeah, just kidding myself.)

In the coming few weekends the weather here should finally warm back up to manageable temperatures for WE M4 use outdoors... :D

NewComer I have to disagree.

I've got CO2 mags for my TM Hi-Capa (incidentally they are WE magazines) and they are pretty much perfect.

Bearing in mind its about 6 degrees celcius here, when using a magazine with propane, if I rapid fire the pistol, I'll get major cool-down and possibly even a gas out by the end of the magazine.

I can do this without fear or incident when using a 12g CO2 Bulb magazine.

why should co2 fail? co2 as a propellant for Airguns is not a new invention.. what about Paintball-markers,.. old co2 is.. old.

If we refer to paintbal markers, is the internal in brass/metal or plastic? i thought co2 could act like glue with metal?

CO2 -> new design -> actual spares not compatible?

So a few thoughts. I just ordered a new batch of parts from AB to get my M4 running & improved including a new 7075 charging handle (the terrible early POT charging handle finally failed and my gun in out of action :( ) and the LAT Aluminium Piston Head. I am waiting patiently for the CO2 mags as this should be the ideal solution for the UK weather. But to spread the cost I thought about upgrading to the steel valve assembly in advance. Since I just recently lost my job I decided to hold out. Thankfully as it turns out.

I appreciate that the CO2 solution needs to be very safe/reliable and requires adequate testing. I appreciate the degree of community interaction and information WETTI and AB have provided even more, thank you. I also understand that some developments should/have to be closed doors for many reasons. But it is unacceptable to have suppliers either 1) make assumptions as to part uses and specifications or 2) not keep them informed of changes in the development roadmap so they can provide the correct information to customers. Was the steel nozzle ever intended for CO2 use? Have suppliers taken it upon themselves to assume it was? Did WE always intend the steel nozzle to be an upgrade part for green gas use only? What other parts will be incompatible with the CO2 system?

I don't particularly want to waste money on parts I can't use or don't need right now, but I nearly did. I feel upset that some obviously have. I need to know what to buy/not to buy now as I am holding out for CO2 and really can't afford to just throw money away (well not as much as normal).

Edited by Marky [UE]

Is it possible that internal parts would be missing in rifle ? I just disassembled mine for the very first time. I wanted to check what causes the problem with missfiring and overhope. Job was carried out on my desk with strong light and great attention. There was no way i could miss anything especialy #109 which is green. I have removed inner barrel with chamber and hopup, removed pin which holds part #114, then removed itself #114, with spring #116 and #115. Slowly unscrewed #113, i've noticed there is only #110 or #108 :o.

Edited by Nazio
Is it possible that internal parts would be missing in rifle ? I just disassembled mine for the very first time. I wanted to check what causes the problem with missfiring and overhope. Job was carried out on my desk with strong light and great attention. There was no way i could miss anything especialy #109 which is green. I have removed inner barrel with chamber and hopup, removed pin which holds part #114, then removed itself #114, with spring #116 and #115. Slowly unscrewed #113, i've noticed there is only #110 or #108 :o .

Naizo, check here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...411&st=1360

As far as I can tell, there is only one ball bearing (#108 or #110) and part #109 I believe is the same as #118 (green rubber).

Got my refund from TS One.

Kinda' strange how it was directly deposited into my bank account, but whatever. It's there.

-Vic

Edit: And yes, I'll be keeping my eyes on Horizon Tactical. However, they're in California, and sales tax was bumped up yesterday to 9.25%, which can be a turn-off to those of us located in Cali. <_< (Yet another reason for me to GTFO of here, heh.)

Edited by Victory