WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Horizon techtical is also requesting a sellers forum here at arnies.

I was contact with them about some stuff but decided not to order, because AB added new charging handles and I had an order pending with AB.

But the contact with HT (sounds cooler) was pretty good.

Plus they seem to be the only seller with a working shipping system.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

well i wouldn't say ts one is a complete loss.

they have good prices due to free shipping.

i mean 35 shipped for magazines are a good price, considering AB's $35 + 19shipping.

one question, is there an easy way to determine whether you have a 300fps or 500fps valve?

after comparing the images from AB's website (steel nozzles)

It seems as if valve #42 is further upward in the nozzel

valves.jpg

If you had the lower power valve but you want it to shoot near 400, could you just diassemble it and then place the valve further in the rear?

Edited by accuracy

^ Yeah,...simple. Just look inside the window at the valve positon. "WFO" (wide f_cking open) is the 500fps valve....it allows more gas into the chamber.

The 300 spaces the septum valve right in the middle (less gas enters the chamber)

PS

As for Tsone, hows '35 shipped a good deal' - when they cant even SHIP them.

I have written them off 1000%. William gives me great package deal prices on shipping. Always.

Tsone's paypal account was frozen. I was told due to the word usage placed with some of the orders (M4 magazines etc..."gun speak") Ebay and paypal hate guns as you know and they are frozen. They assumed it was "real gun parts" (Yeah, I know they are stupid).........They will likely continue to have problems with this. Theres no escape from paypal BS once you are blacklisted.

"Airsoftshooting" on eBay has had this problem so many times. Ebay is so clueles. They ended a WW2 canvas Thompson pouch I had listed. They said it violated their rules, it was a "large capacity item" and it was part of an "Assault weapon".......LOL! IDIOTS! A canvas pouch!!!

Edited by rottenotto

^ ah well i guess i see now.

I'm actually trying to disassemble my valve right now using the following guide so i can get more power

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...t&p=2011115

but i can't seem to unscrew the nozzle from the rod. It's stuck damned tight. any advice?

they must have used like super red loctite or something

Edited by accuracy

No problems with shipping and purchases from TS One here. I've made two purchases. First came within week or so. Second is on its way, TS One sent me an e-mail via paypal with tracking number, and then picture of receipt from post office. Just like accuracy said 35$ for mag with shipping included sounds like good deal to me, here they cost circa 51$.

Edited by Nazio
Horizon techtical is also requesting a sellers forum here at arnies.

I was contact with them about some stuff but decided not to order, because AB added new charging handles and I had an order pending with AB.

But the contact with HT (sounds cooler) was pretty good.

Plus they seem to be the only seller with a working shipping system.

Horizon will be stocking the new charging handles also (plus their own modified RS handle)

They aren't exclusive to AB.

Hello Everyone!

I'm Jeff from Horizon Tactical, if you guys have any questions or doubts regarding any news, you can contact me or email us at support@horizontactical.com for further assistance. Our goal here is to bring you the best products for the most reasonable price. We have pre-upgraded builds available for you along with custom upgrades we can assemble according to your requirements.

We hope everyone here will kindly take a few minutes to browse our site, it is not the most extravagant website on the internet but I'm sure you'll find a thing or two interesting things. Again, please feel free to contact me directly or Horizon Tactical Support at anytime. We are here to help you and are more than happy to answer your questions, no matter how many you ask! ;)

Feedback on our website/progress is highly appreciated as it will help us evolve into a much more effective service provider.

Thank you for you time guys. :)

Regards,

Jeff

And yes, I'll be keeping my eyes on Horizon Tactical. However, they're in California, and sales tax was bumped up yesterday to 9.25%, which can be a turn-off to those of us located in Cali. <_< (Yet another reason for me to GTFO of here, heh.)

Thank you for mentioning that.

I'd like to say that HT doesn't tax their customers, atleast not yet ;)

Just a flash imagination. Would it be possible to fashion a nozzle such that it holds the bb in a flexible claw of sorts and chamber it into the breech, followed by firing of the bb?

Purpose of said design would allow for:

1)Extraction of unspent round(+ factor for MIL/LE whereby realistic practice of gun safety is important)

2)Consistent axial and linear chambering of bb, thus preventing hop inconsistency

3)Prevent bb to slip pass the hop

4)Anything to add?

.. mh.. nice idea, especially because of this point -> 1) Extraction of unspent round

Its annoying that there is always 1 BB in the chamber with no way to get it out but shoot.

Next time the charging handle is racked there'll be a double feed

but practically not doable I think.. :)

From a design point of view, it's highly plausible. I've always lamented on the fact that no defence company has ever seriously gotten into the business of airsoft guns design. It would be hugely advantageous if they do given the vast knowledge, experience and resources they have in everything weapons.

Horizon is now stocking Shooter's Choice Grease as recommended in the Wiki guide.

It can be pretty hard to find in EU so that's good news for us considering they offer cheap shipping to Europe.

http://www.horizontactical.com/ht/index.ph...a210788a85acca2

Edited by chris u'5
WETTI, do you think the C02 mags will be released before May? Or is that being over optimistic? Plus, will there be further requirements (interior mods) in order to use the Co2 mags? This way I can just get ready to order multiple items...thanks!

Standard durability upgrades are recommended in your case. Stainless steel nozzle, temp. resistant O-rings, and good maintaining will do the trick. As for the release date, I'll leave that till it actually happens :P

Being able to remove chambered bbs would be a bonus like how most handgun GBBs allow you to, but the WE has an almost completely sealed chamber so even if you cold get it out through the back, you'd need to have your magazine removed first and plop down through the magwell instead of the ejection port. Technically you could do this by modifying part #117 to be more slack but this would also mean a loose seal against the nozzle.

to extract the bb from the chamber, you will need to make a good seal of the chamber and have it suck the bb out like if you were to rack a gbb slide fast. but from what i see, the nozzle seal on the WE isnt good enough for that, simply adding an Oring to the design of the nozzle(around the outside of the end) end could do it. it would also make the gun more gas efficient.

to test it, can someone wrap teflon tape around the end of their nozzle and fire a few shots, remove the mag and see if the extra seal removes the bb upon a fast rack of the charging handle?

Edited by Horsem4n

If extraction is to be performed by suction, then first the bb will need to be sitting in a completely sealed chamber. A rubber diaphragm of sort attached to the nozzle would better aid the suction effect. But then you'll still have the "dead space" volume inside the nozzle to eliminate.

Standard durability upgrades are recommended in your case. Stainless steel nozzle, temp. resistant O-rings, and good maintaining will do the trick. As for the release date, I'll leave that till it actually happens :P

Yeah, I'm kind of confused..I just purchased the steel nozzle, but WETTI is telling us to not use the steel nozzle once the C02 comes out..so I think, we're kind of in the dark. :(

no, he said (probably due to new research) not to use any current version of the gun with CO2 mags because they will not last. im guessing its because one of their test guns broke because of the CO2 mags and they needed to overhaul the gun to accept CO2 pressure correctly. and thus, the lengthy time its taking to bring out the version 3.

and to continue, i forgot that the WE did not have a rubber chamber. without a normal type of chamber, i don't think extraction can happen with the WE.

Edited by Horsem4n

Hmmm. Bumped into a problem with my gun. When I fire full-auto the gun just keeps on firing even if I release the trigger. Semi-auto works fine. Wouldn't want to replace the whole trigger mechanism, but that could solve the problem. I've got the "Gen1" gun.

Any idea what could be causing this?