WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Guys the real concern is the new barrel and bucking nub that was said to released "REAL SOON"...........Well it still is not available. I have resorted back to my AEG because I couldn't hit the ground if I aimed at it with my WE. There is all this concern with MB and DD barrel nuts and so on......limited edition AB WE M4's. Guys I'm all so sorry for the floating valves in stainless steal I have promised. The guy that has made them is NOW unable to be reached. He has them finished and is siting on something he can not use so I'm aggravated. I've broken every brass floating valve I have received and I'm not going to spend $20 shipping for a $20 part. TS one having problems. How do I get a steel valve assembly and a New barrel for a reasonable price. Is horizon selling steel valve assemblies yet or can Jeff hook up on the new barrels?

Guys the real concern is the new barrel and bucking nub that was said to released "REAL SOON"...........Well it still is not available. I have resorted back to my AEG because I couldn't hit the ground if I aimed at it with my WE.

LMAO!

I know how you feel. My WE is the same way.

Meanwhile my AEG's can hit a sparrows head at 150 feet - over and over again.

LMAO!

I know how you feel. My WE is the same way.

Meanwhile my AEG's can hit a sparrows head at 150 feet - over and over again.

Damn or could someone even tell us how it shoots with the new barrel! Guys like me and Rotten would like to know if the barrel is even making a difference.......I love this gun I just want it to shoot strait.

Take a look what hot weather in my country could do the WE mag. I live in Thailand. It is veryyyyyyyy hot now. I use R22 with my gas guns (pistols and one M4). I may need to switch to lower pressure gas for WE during summer. This mag had been leaked (I have four. All were leaked. All other there have been fixed and worked great) , so I asked my friend to fix it for me. This one he did not put MAG's cover on . He just wanted to check if it could hold the pressure and then "BANG". One piece hit a light bulb and darkened the room. Luckily, it did not hit my friend (he left it and went to the rest room). Although it was the first time for us that R22 could do something like this, I don't think this is a mistake from WE. Weather in my country causes lots of problems with gas gun.

IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

Thats really strange seeing as R22 has similar vapor pressure to propane. Of course there's temperature; leave it under the sun and go over 40°C without the cover is asking for trouble as that will peak to well over 200psi. But still, you should stop using that as it eats ozone like a sugar-deprived child with a bag of oreos. And don't use them without the covers because it adds structural support.

edit:

VVV

hfc134a=duster gas

r22~similar to but not the same as green gas/propane

Edited by renegadecow
Take a look what hot weather in my country could do the WE mag. I live in Thailand. It is veryyyyyyyy hot now. I use R22 with my gas guns (pistols and one M4). I may need to switch to lower pressure gas for WE during summer. This mag had been leaked (I have four. All were leaked. All other there have been fixed and worked great) , so I asked my friend to fix it for me. This one he did not put MAG's cover on . He just wanted to check if it could hold the pressure and then "BANG". One piece hit a light bulb and darkened the room. Luckily, it did not hit my friend (he left it and went to the rest room). Although it was the first time for us that R22 could do something like this, I don't think this is a mistake from WE. Weather in my country causes lots of problems with gas gun.

That is seriously scary. Glad you and your friend were not hurt. I wonder if the casing would have been enough to contain that. Now is r22 (freon) basically the same as duster gas? If so, that has a lower head pressure than propane...maybe you got a freak magazine with an imperfection in the gas chamber metal.

Thats really strange seeing as R22 has similar vapor pressure to propane. Of course there's temperature; leave it under the sun and go over 40°C without the cover is asking for trouble as that will peak to well over 200psi. But still, you should stop using that as it eats ozone like a sugar-deprived child with a bag of oreos. And don't use them without the covers because it adds structural support.

edit:

VVV

hfc134a=duster gas

r22~similar to but not the same as green gas/propane

It was during the night around 21:00. The weather was a around 36-37.

"But still, you should stop using that as it eats ozone like a sugar-deprived child with a bag of oreos" This is interesting. Probably need to stop using R22 from now on. Thanks for the info.

Although, I got this incident, I still trust WE. It should be fine when using lower pressure gas. My team has around 16 WE M4 Magazines. Just two got exploded like this. Another broken one was my friend's fault , he left under the Sun with full tank of gas (that gas was not R22. ).

Edited by Net Ronin
Guys the real concern is the new barrel and bucking nub that was said to released "REAL SOON"...........Well it still is not available. I have resorted back to my AEG because I couldn't hit the ground if I aimed at it with my WE. There is all this concern with MB and DD barrel nuts and so on......limited edition AB WE M4's. Guys I'm all so sorry for the floating valves in stainless steal I have promised. The guy that has made them is NOW unable to be reached. He has them finished and is siting on something he can not use so I'm aggravated. I've broken every brass floating valve I have received and I'm not going to spend $20 shipping for a $20 part. TS one having problems. How do I get a steel valve assembly and a New barrel for a reasonable price. Is horizon selling steel valve assemblies yet or can Jeff hook up on the new barrels?

Pls PM me & I see if I can help.

I got my refund from TSOne today, so they are working through the refunds slowly. So cheers WETTI if you had a little chat to them for me. :)

Now i just have to wait for this "C02 Version M4" to arrive so i can re-rorder. Can you give us a rough idea when this is expected to be released WETTI. I know you said soon, but what are we talking here, weeks, months?

I got my refund from TSOne today, so they are working through the refunds slowly. So cheers WETTI if you had a little chat to them for me. :)

Now i just have to wait for this "C02 Version M4" to arrive so i can re-rorder. Can you give us a rough idea when this is expected to be released WETTI. I know you said soon, but what are we talking here, weeks, months?

We're planning on before the end of Apr., most of the kinks had been worked out & the boys back home just have to do a bit more testings on it; then we'll be ready.

We're planning on before the end of Apr., most of the kinks had been worked out & the boys back home just have to do a bit more testings on it; then we'll be ready.

lol! You had a missing O-ring too??!! My steel nozzle came with no O-Ring. TS-1 said they're gonna send me an O-ring..hope its true.

I'm going to modify the part #42 that is sold at AB in order to have a 400-420fps valve system for sniping, since 500fps is too much here...I'll let you know once I setted it at 400fps. On the other hand, the actual power of that valve is around 280fps, with a peak measured at 291. But beside this low lookalike power setting, my BBs reach 70meters, while they reach more that 100meters with the 500fps valve.

yeah I saw that, my intention was more like "does it do anything better than the older steel nozzles?"

I mean, why to buy a reinforced steel nozzles assembly and order another re-reinforced nozzle along with it, to replace the reinforced nozzle with the re-reinforced nozzle.

I became kind sceptic about all those parts since it turned out that a good bunch of it doesn't really do anything better than the stock parts.

Just shredded my first #122 o-ring. First I didn't realize what was wrong as my gun started acting weird and erratic. The gas splatter from charging handle gave me an indication what was happening. I opened the gun, bolt off and the nozzle was very loose and o-ring shredded to pieces. No wonder it worked bad. Good thing I've got five of them as spare. Hopefully I'll be able to align and tighten it again once I've changed the o-ring.