WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I finally managed to take apart the front part of the external barrel. Funny thing is that I just wanted to take off the flash hinder and the whole front section started to come off. I also managed to install the short inner barrel which went in really easy.

Now my GBB replica looks much much better :)

custom1.jpg

If you changed the stock to Vltor or Magpul and the hand grip, then will be excellent.

Hi all,

I would like to remove part # 112 from my WE M4 Gbb to polish the entry (as explained somewhere).

Can I get to that part without having to disassemble the whole barrel / front end ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Did anyone get the 'missing o-ring' for the Steel Nozzle Assembly yet? Is it the same size as the original part 45?

I received two Steel Nozzle Assy's, but the o-rings are not there (so these Nozzle Assemblies are useless at the moment I guess....)

Hi all,

I would like to remove part # 112 from my WE M4 Gbb to polish the entry (as explained somewhere).

Can I get to that part without having to disassemble the whole barrel / front end ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Did anyone get the 'missing o-ring' for the Steel Nozzle Assembly yet? Is it the same size as the original part 45?

I received two Steel Nozzle Assy's, but the o-rings are not there (so these Nozzle Assemblies are useless at the moment I guess....)

Dude, I think I was the first person to complain of missing 0-rings with the steel assembly. TS-1 said they'd mail me the 0-ring. I don't know whether they've done it yet or not..I haven't recieved any 0-rings thus far...

That's interesting renegadecow, I assume you measure the stable and right amount of consistent backspin by judging the flight pattern of the bb? This may sound out of the blue but I think the surest way to measure the rpm and decay rate of a spinning bb is by filming it on a hi-speed camera in the 4000FPS range. Haha just another wishful thinking of mine.

Yup, just eyeballing it really. It didn't sky rocket past 20m like the old one did. When my parts arrive to fix it, I'll further test it on paper and maybe compare it to the new barrel and hop if and when I decide to get those too (more likely when).

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

i would like to know this as well

the new Co2 Magazine

IMG_9169.JPG

The new steel nozzle with two o-rings for Co2 magazine

IMG_9181.JPG

IMG_9183.JPG

WE Gas Blow Back M4 CQBR

IMG_9150.JPG

WE Gas Blow Back M16A3

IMG_9151.JPG

WE Gas Blow Back M16A3 in mass production

P1030151.JPG

One piece outer barrel of WE Gas Blow Back M16A3

P1030157.JPG

Another view of WE Gas Blow Back M16A3

P1030159.JPG

Gotta say that nozzle assembly stabilizer is one real lifesaver. I just installed the thing and there's no way the nozzle could misalign anymore. Anyone who has an older version gun without one should really consider getting it.

Gotta say that nozzle assembly stabilizer is one real lifesaver. I just installed the thing and there's no way the nozzle could misalign anymore. Anyone who has an older version gun without one should really consider getting it.

The stabilizer will be standard on all future AWSS M4s shipped.

http://picasaweb.google.com/kcyauwil/WEGas...130728700926418

^maybe that's why my gun had a couple scratches on it before I even used it.

I was just thinking exactly the same thing!

When I first received mine it had quite a few scratches and marks plus paint loss on some of the furniture <_<

I wasn't really that bothered but the condition of the receiver was pretty poor in comparison to all my AEGs when first purchased.

So was this the same with everyones WE M4 then?

Edited by chris u'5

"Annoyed". That is the word I was looking for...

I have bought 2 Steel Nozzle Assemblies.

Those have no o-ring on the nozzle part.

Seems nobody who bought these got o-rings.

I didn't try yet, but I suppose the assemblies are useless without the o-rings.

So I get to this questions:

-has someone got the Steel Nozzle Assembly installed and working?

-if so: with are without this o-ring?

-if "with o-rings": where did you get those?

I hope I will find this info (AND the o-rings if needed) real soon. Otherwise I feel "conned".

I guess AB gets the Steel Nozzle Assy's from TS-1? And I read even TS-1 didn't send out the o-rings yet?

So ALL Steel Nozzle Assemblies sold so far are useless?

I'm not happy. :angry:

But: have a nice weekend you all !

Edited by lukvdh
"Annoyed". That is the word I was looking for...

I have bought 2 Steel Nozzle Assemblies.

Those have no o-ring on the nozzle part.

Seems nobody who bought these got o-rings.

I didn't try yet, but I suppose the assemblies are useless without the o-rings.

So I get to this questions:

-has someone got the Steel Nozzle Assembly installed and working?

-if so: with are without this o-ring?

-if "with o-rings": where did you get those?

I hope I will find this info (AND the o-rings if needed) real soon. Otherwise I feel "conned".

I guess AB gets the Steel Nozzle Assy's from TS-1? And I read even TS-1 didn't send out the o-rings yet?

So ALL Steel Nozzle Assemblies sold so far are useless? it is around 37-38 degree and high humidity where I live now.

I'm not happy. :angry:

But: have a nice weekend you all !

I have bought 2 steel nozzles (300 fps) from Airsoftbuddy. One is for my gun and another one is for my friend's. Both have been put on WE M4s to replace original ones. They work fine. Although there is no oring in the picture at airsoftbuddy, those I have received have oring on them. And FYI , both gun now shoot around 370 .

Edited by Net Ronin