WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Seems that the guys at the factory are quite unconcentrated these last weeks....It seems that Midma's gun has not been well painted and oxydation treated, as well as its stocking condition. When seiing many guns on that forum having paint problems make me think about storage problems back at the factory. But for the magazine condition, it's unbelievable and ununderstandable to see how this one is used!

This will give more work to William and add some delays to many future orders since I assume He'll have to check every single gun, magazine and spare part he actually have in stock, as well as all the other he'll get in stock...

With it's look, that's what I'm thinking too. But it's not necessary William's fault. Since his colleague has made few mistakes in some of my orders(luckyfully mine were not as bad as yours guys, since he forgot to add a part 42 once and shipped out my order as Outward Ordinary Parcel insteed as with EMS...)

Midma, did the customs open the box? if yes then probably they tested it out first just to make sure its not a deadly weapon since GBB rifle is new in the market...

i used to order a lot of shirts from china before and the parcel was inbound into custom inspection so they cut the parcel using sharp blade, out of 5 shirts 2 were deeply cut :angry:

Seems that the guys at the factory are quite unconcentrated these last weeks....It seems that Midma's gun has not been well painted and oxydation treated, as well as its stocking condition. When seiing many guns on that forum having paint problems make me think about storage problems back at the factory. But for the magazine condition, it's unbelievable and ununderstandable to see how this one is used!

This will give more work to William and add some delays to many future orders since I assume He'll have to check every single gun, magazine and spare part he actually have in stock, as well as all the other he'll get in stock...

This has NOTHING to do with anything in the factory. All guns are QC'd & shipped in brand new condition from our factory.

For whom this may concern: WETTI is currently working on setting up a local sole distributorship/dealer network/parts/service center for the region of France/Belgium.

Just give us a little time...

WETTI

Would this fit without modifications ?
(reference to RS charging handle)

This has been discussed many times over the past few months and most people would NOT recommend using a RS charging handle out of the box. It does work but not correctly and can affect the SOPs. The best current options are the recently released steel or 7075 charging handles available from AB or the pre-modified (as per wiki article) and upgraded (latch replaced with larger tactical version) RS charging handles from Horizon Tactical.

I know this is now one huge discussion but I really suggest you at least search old posts or read the wiki. The wiki contains some invaluable points and a large amount of experience.

I am not sure any UK suppliers currently have upgraded charging handle options in stock. You could try Tactical Quartermaster or Land Warrior Airsoft though.

Good luck.

Edited by Marky [UE]
This has NOTHING to do with anything in the factory. All guns are QC'd & shipped in brand new condition from our factory.

For whom this may concern: WETTI is currently working on setting up a local sole distributorship/dealer network/parts/service center for the region of France/Belgium.

WETTI

So, what can I do?

Midma

WETTI

There is a shop in France wich could be good. It's www.totalairsoft.com. it's located in Mulhouse, Alsace, France, near the German border.

So, what can I do?

Midma

Exactly what you are doing.

Contact the retailer you purchased it from.

There is no doubt though that externally many of the WE M4s that have been purchased are in far from perfect condition.

Perhaps on some occasions this is to do with retailers but the same cosmetic faults can be seen on many of these rifles that have been purchased by people from all corners of the Globe.

So to say "this has NOTHING to do with anything in the factory" is kinda hard to believe, of course on this occasion with Midma's rifle this may be true (it may the responsibility of the retailer) but it is quite a blanket statement if you are referring to production as a whole.

Not trying to get at anyone, I'm just saying ;)

Edited by chris u'5

You said that the BBs fall down after about 15m? Can it be a defective valve #42!? Can you check your valve assembly?

actually.. its quite simply ( :D ).. the gas has to go somewhere.. if its not accelerating the BB its lost somewhere in the system..

Edited by Carsten

Carsten: I check all the valve, the gaz can't go anywhere except in the nozzle.

I sand a little the nozzle too, nothing.

chris u'5: I know you were not. It was just to say that if nobody's lying, its AB fault. ;)

Today, I can't use my M4.

Midma