WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Carsten: I check all the valve, the gaz can't go anywhere except in the nozzle.

ok, mh.. strange. someone mentioned before that his #42 was loose but I'm not sure if that was the problem..

I assume that your "firing pin" is ok, too? Maybe its too short (??) so not enough gas can be released from the mag?

Do you have only one mag? Maybe the mag is the source of your problem?!

/me is waiting for the co2 package, so I didn't changed anything @ my valve yet..

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I just received one of my customer's reply. He told me that his WE GBB M4 received and found that just like a used airsoft rifle. I was shocked when I see the photos. It's really like used. But according to our normal procedure, we must test and double check on all items that before ship out to our customers. But this time, I don't know what happened to cause one of my customer received a WE GBB M4 like this. So I will arrange to ship a upper receiver and lower receiver to him on tomorrow for his replacement. Of course, I also will remind my colleagues to double check clearly before they ship out any items. Because I don't want to see my customers received any looks like used items.

your hop is all the way out? you can try to remove the small ball bearing from the hop up just for testing purposes.. maybe the BBs are sticking in the chamber sometimes due to a hop failure..

"fire pin" is ok..mhmh, maybe the mechnism is sticking sometimes so that the hammer can't get it to the full forward position..

everything is a guess.. just a try.

edit:

welcome on page 200 :)

Edited by Carsten
This has been discussed many times over the past few months

I'm sorry but i did not follow every opinion in this thread as it has already 200 pages. You know what i mean ?

most people would NOT recommend using a RS charging handle out of the box. It does work but not correctly and can affect the SOPs.

Roger that mate. But i would say most does not mean all. However i do apriciate suggestions.

I know this is now one huge discussion but I really suggest you at least search old posts or read the wiki. The wiki contains some invaluable points and a large amount of experience.

I did not put wiki in doubt. Thanks for hard work of these guys i was able to disassemble upper receiver.

Has anyone else requested parts from WE through Airsoft Buddy? If so, how long was the turnaround time? I think i asked for them around March 25th or so, but still haven't heard anything yet. I'm going to wait another week before sending him another email, but I can't help but be slightly impatient, since my M4 needs those parts to function...

well i bought some parts, asked for a tracking number, 3 days later i decided to cancel the order thinking im going to wait for newer parts to be released. he hadnt responded to the first email so i thought it wasn't shipped out yet. the next day the parts arrived with the tracking number. so i cancelled the cancel. 4 days from Hk to Nor-cal.

As he told before, sometimes the BBs fly away(nearly 60m)and the rest of time they just fall after 15m...so I assume his firing mechanism is ok. Now it can come from the mag...

Mine would do that after i clean the gun or accidently put too much silicon in the magazine. i just use a regular barrel cleaner and clean it up to the hop-up then its fine/

I may have found a $6 solution to the "gas face" problem where on full auto some people were complaining that they are getting huge amounts of propane blown up into their faces through the charging handle. Found the solution in the RS world as this is a common problem with SBR and suppressed ar-15's. I'll post a link here for the article on the wiki once I determine if it is a worthwhile mod or not in the airsoft GBB world...

Stay tuned. B)

QUESTION: Has anyone purchased that new LAT #121? You know, the problematic shredding O-ring part? This is the supposed "new and improved" version with a larger "cover" infront of the 0-ring?

Well...just wondering how it performed to those that have it installed. I installed mine, and it perfomed less than stellar. Its behaving as though I have a shredded 0-ring. I'm using this in conjuction with the stabilizer piece, so I'm guessing its no really an aligment issue. It acts as though there isn't enough of a seal..

Basicaly, its showing the same symptoms as the original stock piece with a mangled 0-ring. Sluggish, slow and eventually dumping all the gas..I might switch back to the stock version and just replace the 0-rings whenever I have too.

Anyone esle try this new design?

I may have found a $6 solution to the "gas face" problem where on full auto some people were complaining that they are getting huge amounts of propane blown up into their faces through the charging handle. Found the solution in the RS world as this is a common problem with SBR and suppressed ar-15's. I'll post a link here for the article on the wiki once I determine if it is a worthwhile mod or not in the airsoft GBB world...

Stay tuned. B)

Its not just a gasbuster charging handle, is it? :flamed:

Dude better don't ask about the workability of "improved parts".

@Mimda:

Is everything lubed properly? The whole fire control unit, bolt carrier.... 7/10 malfunctions are caused by too dry guns. (or something in that ballpark)

Besides I'd return the whole gun and AB should be covering the shipping costs. This is absolutely unacceptable. The mag has been used, it doesn't work and it looks like it's been lying in the backyard for the past 2 weeks or something.

My M4 has the AB's part#42(the one with the 2 holes) and shoots at 280fps. I've done a small mod on my 500fps one and it now shoots at nearly 400fps insteed at 500. To do that, I simply cuted a graphics card nut(wich I took on the provided adaptator)and sanded it until its hight is 3.4mm. After that, I puted it in the nozzle and simply screwed it on the rod. I prefer that to the point of the rod...

Everything is lubed properly, be sure. ;)

I check all the part, all the place where the gas could escape, there is nowhere.

Midma

Edit: don't worry, William from AB has understood my problem, and we are finding a solution. :)

Thanks to him.

Edited by Midma
After speaking to another customer that bought a 300 fps valve ,it woul appear that some folks got sent the wrong valve !

The standard valve has two very small metal struts holding the shape of the valve . The proper 300 fps valve has lots of metal and only two small holes !

Yep! 3.5 diameter holes!

There is the good part#42

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=195