WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Has anybody that item on his gun? http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?ma...products_id=213

how is the fit?

I added the Magpul MIAD Basic Grip yesterday (bought from Southern Gun Company in the UK). I really wanted the full kit but the web site product entry is wrong, the title states full kit but the description for the item is clearly the basic kit :( It fits like a glove and is a huge improvement over the stock grip IMHO. Only thing to note is that the original stock bolt must be used and not the Magpul bolt supplied, but it doesn't affect anything. No pics yet, sorry.

Also received and fitted my 7075 charging handle from AB, very good fit and machined out of a single piece. Finish on latch could be a little better though.

Finally decided to dismantle my original nozzles for the first time, man what a b####. The factory used some serious lock on those threads and it now means that I need some new parts so thanks for that.

Has anyone fitted a RS or PTS Magpul MOE hand guard?

How did you solve the 'loose' fit?

Edited by Marky [UE]

Anyone else have mad trouble adjusting their hopup? mine doesnt seen to be able to turn at all.

Also, of the two of five mags i have that don't leak, one produces far stronger blowback than the other. I'm going to overhaul my mags and completely disassemble the upper today so i may find the problem but has anyone else had it?

I heard that handguard fits on very snug.

Besides, I use the falcon industries ergo grip and I love it.

Just to clarify I am not talking about the pistol grip, rather the actual MOE hand guard replacement. The RS version I have goes on well but has a slight rotational movement.

Just to clarify I am not talking about the pistol grip, rather the actual MOE hand guard replacement. The RS version I have goes on well but has a slight rotational movement.

I don't own a Magpul hand guard but this is a common problem with standard RIS units.

I have always found that black tape added to the correct places inside the hand guard always does the trick.

Obviously I'm not sure how well this would work with your Magpul but I usually place some strips along the length of the RIS and also some inside the grooves where it comes into contact with the collar of the barrel nut.

I know. But what Chris said. You need to put thing strings of tape (scotch tape i.e.) on the the grooves or bolts or whatever part of the handguard that sits on the barrel nut. That way you get rid of the left-right wobble.

Had that same prob with my DBoys RIS.

Where did you purshase your Magpul MIAD grip from guys? Seems that Magpul don't ship it at the international...

Magpul does ship internationally but I think only by Fedex express or something that costs $80.

But you can buy those grips at almost any online gunpart store.

Just google it, there will be a ton of shops in france for sure.

They havent got all the stuff i wanted.... :(

me want: Miad/MOE grip and the most wanted ASAP sling mount and sling...

Shame Hong Kong doesn't have much Gucci gear.... Or it really would be a airsoft shopping paradise... no matter GBB or AEG

Edited by alston251

Guys, what's the purpose of #37? The O-ring at the other end of the nozzle? The one near the end you screw onto the bolt carrier...what does it do?

..and has anyone succesfuly figured out how to lower FPS? I ordered the 300 fps steel nozzle, and the damn thing was shooting over 400 FPS with .30!!!

Someone mentioned sticking something in the nozzle area...like a bearing bushing or something to puch the inner floating nozzle closer up into the spring...did it work? What did you use?

Edited by redline
Man...I'm still waiting for my inner barrel. AB and WETTI said they'd take care of my "non-fitting" cqb barrel...but nada.

I had the same problem but I fitted it myself rather than contact them.

10 minutes with some 800 grit and some silicone oil fixed the problem, not before it got completely stuck though!

It took all day to fix that problem.

Guys, what's the purpose of #37? The O-ring at the other end of the nozzle? The one near the end you screw onto the bolt carrier...what does it do?

..and has anyone succesfuly figured out how to lower FPS? I ordered the 300 fps steel nozzle, and the damn thing was shooting over 400 FPS with .30!!!

Someone mentioned sticking something in the nozzle area...like a bearing bushing or something to puch the inner floating nozzle closer up into the spring...did it work? What did you use?

With this floating valve you're under 300fps(my M4 shoots at 280): http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=195