WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Did you see that in the WE M4 wiki?

That last picture istn't actually mine. The last 2 pics on that site is my M4. Somebody screwed the discribtion up :D

Anyways, this is my work in progress:

I'm still waiting for

- Vltor style Gas block/Flip up

-Short tac foregrip

- Knights Armament stlye flashhider and trigger guard

- Micro T-1 reddot

- Anti rotation pins

along with a bunch or Airsoft buddy part.

Fixed for now... I really need to sit down and finish coding that page.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

wait, now I screwed it up.

The last one is not mine but the 2 before the last picture are.

Your site is great!

In case you wanna use that pic, here is wait I have on it:

- King Arms CASV

- Falcon industries ergo grip

- D'Boys flip up rear sight

- Element CTR stock clone (30,- €and it's absolutely awesome. 0 wobble whatsoever)

- cheap standard foregrip with rubber cover

- Flashhider I can't recall the name of.

wait, now I screwed it up.

The last one is not mine but the 2 before the last picture are.

Your site is great!

In case you wanna use that pic, here is wait I have on it:

- King Arms CASV

- Falcon industries ergo grip

- D'Boys flip up rear sight

- Element CTR stock clone (30,- €and it's absolutely awesome. 0 wobble whatsoever)

- cheap standard foregrip with rubber cover

- Flashhider I can't recall the name of.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I straightened it out, at least temporarily. Like I said that whole page is going to need to be revised. I'll be sure to add those details.

I fitted a DBOYS CNC RIS without any mods and it fits perfectly out of the box without any wobble whatsoever.

I've had my AFC WE GBB for about 6 weeks now and I've used it every single day with no problems other than having to tighten screws/bolt (twice only though). I must have put about 4000 rounds through it and it's an airsoft dream of an M4.

The thing about real steel Weapons is the need for maintenance at the end of each days use. Cleaning, clearing excess oil, lubing in the right places, checking screws etc is essential and part of the experience of using a professional training weapon.

Also knowing about how the gas operates at different temperatures and adjusting your firing style helps to ensure you get the best out of any GBB weapon. I've come across some players who think that a five second squirt of propane in the mags is going to do the job. They then complain that the gun runs out of puff! I fill my mags for at leat 30 seconds from a warmed up cylinder. My mags work for at leat 60 rounds on full fps and beyond.

I think that GBB reliability is much more of a direct function of care and proper use than it is for an electric rifle. However as I've said above, the WE M4 GBB is a PTW and so needs to be looked after as such.

Very well put! Thank you indeed!! :)

I think how reliable and consistent the co2 system (specifically the mag) is a direct function of WE's willingness to show videos of it firing in full auto and provide some solid test data, given its reputation as a PTW platform on par with Simunation and blanks(and Airmuntion perhaps?). I mean since WE is making a video of it firing in semi what's the hassle in switching it to full auto and complete the video, huh?. I wonder why no one is asking for this simple request but instead waiting for the co2 system(promised before April with much gungho) and assume it to work flawlessly and a one-all-be-all solution to problems propane have? In all fairness it is common for any products to experience some hiccups, although I sincerely hope that does not stem from what I perceive as a design flaw in itself!

A fair question & request indeed!! ;)

ahh...jeez, guys..."why not a 416? Why not a VLTOR? why not a Magpul? Why not Noveske? Why not a Troy?" I think the more important question is to ask wether they could just make these widely avalable vs. just limited to 20 pieces...I wouldn't rush them. I'd rather they perfect one system before they try to produce too many new ones. I believe they are very close to making an ultimate version of the current M4.

That larue receiver looks awesome. and at $500 USD for the upper and lower isn't too terrible. :D

That's actually Larue's MSRP for there real M4 Upper and lower together.

I'll take this as a good sign for future WE M4 after-market products.

which is why I consider it a little steep..atleast for me. I draw the line in airsoft, when the replicas cost more or the same as the real steel counterpart. NOW, if TScustoms took the real La Rue upper and lower and modified them for GBB use, THEN that's a great deal...and I'm not just talking about the prototype. If these uppers and lowers that are for sale, really are La Rue RS parts...wow...

But I do applaud them for making other bodies for the WE platform...

which is why I consider it a little steep..atleast for me. I draw the line in airsoft, when the replicas cost more or the same as the real steel counterpart. NOW, if TScustoms took the real La Rue upper and lower and modified them for GBB use, THEN that's a great deal...and I'm not just talking about the prototype. If these uppers and lowers that are for sale, really are La Rue RS parts...wow...

But I do applaud them for making other bodies for the WE platform...

at least from what I know... these are made as good, if not BETTER than the RS LaRue ones, at least from the material standpoint. 100% CNC from single billet of aircraft grade T-7075 aluminum...you simply cannot get any better than that.

Whatever the comments, we're eternally grateful to these dedicated TSC boys for their contribution! Bravo guys!!!

Easy! take a Graphics Card adaptator and cut it at 3mm and you'll get a nice and stable power reductor(simply screw it on the rod)

I'm a bit lost here... What exactly do you mean with "a Graphics Card Adaptor" ?

And "the rod" ?

Thanks in advance for some more info.

I dont know if i missed it in an earlier post but, the 6.02 chrome barrels are made in a short version as well correct. I'm almost certain i just don't remember where i read it.

Yes! Available now, stock is in. :) All local suppliers should have them in stock very soon. Pls check for your regional suppliers on our site: www.weairsoft.com

Thank you again for your support!

WETTI

P1000056.jpg

Edited by WETTI
which is why I consider it a little steep..atleast for me. I draw the line in airsoft, when the replicas cost more or the same as the real steel counterpart.

Can I get an Amen??

If we are talking $1700.00 for a SHOEI gbb MP44, it makes sense.

How?

A >real< MP44 is unobtainable. And if you are lucky enough to have a "class 3", the price (last one I saw for sale) was $33,000.00 dollars.

BUT,...

A lowly M4???

Are you nuts?! I can buy real Bushmasters all day long for under $500.00.

To spend that on just the receiver of an airsoft gun, - a COMMON gun, - is insanity. Just think about it.

Go get your 'Class A' license and buy real stuff.

I draw the line too.

something of a mystery... I was sent these two pics yesterday from TSC..... with no descriptions.... hmmmm.....

Judging from the pics alone, those look like tuned down nozzles that actually shoot at 300fps. The ones that were released previously had the valve a bit more towards the middle and shoot 400fps.

edit

Wait, what magwell/lower receiver is that in the bg?!?

Are you nuts?! I can buy real Bushmasters all day long for under $500.00.

A used one maybe. New ones still fetch a little over a thousand, about the price of an Inokatsu M4 GBB (now those are ridiculous).

Edited by renegadecow