WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

A very big maybe. It's more likely that you'll be able to get one for the price of the WE LaRue receiver and a new WE. Even then it's not going to have a LR receiver. Plus, real 5.56 rounds have the tendency to kill stuff, even if only after a few.

I think it's pretty reasonably priced for what it is, but honestly I wouldn't spend that much on an airsoft accessory/add on either (honestly I'd think hard before spending it on a RS product too). I suppose it just takes the right kind of gun nut.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

What about a Diemarco/ Canadian C7 reciever? It's the one used by the SAS and SBS.

Correction: Type number is C8 for the Diemaco carbine. C7 is the rifle. Either one would be good enough for me.

As would be more outer barrel length and profile options. Like 16" and 24" and heavy barrels profiles.

In Germany likely much more than anywhere else, as always :rolleyes:

Yeah tell me about it.... but you can still buy them elsewhere though.

I hope nobody gets mad when I ask again but nobody answered me in the first place:

Is there anything I need to keep in mind when installing the anti rotation pins?

Or is it a simple punch the old pin out and put the new one in affair?

Yeah tell me about it.... but you can still buy them elsewhere though.

I hope nobody gets mad when I ask again but nobody answered me in the first place:

Is there anything I need to keep in mind when installing the anti rotation pins?

Or is it a simple punch the old pin out and put the new one in affair?

Just punch the top left pin (when your barrel points to the left of your hand) . replace it with a pin that comes in the package.

I have one on mine.

mymk18mod0-1.jpg

Judging from the pics alone, those look like tuned down nozzles that actually shoot at 300fps. The ones that were released previously had the valve a bit more towards the middle and shoot 400fps.

edit

Wait, what magwell/lower receiver is that in the bg?!?

A used one maybe. New ones still fetch a little over a thousand, about the price of an Inokatsu M4 GBB (now those are ridiculous).

I think it's this... ;)

temp_1.jpg

I won't ever spend more money on just one part than the entire gus is worth.

Well I mean I guess you have to pay that price of you only make 20 on these. If they made like 200 instead of 20 the price would mabye only about $250 - $300.

you guys sure about that $500 price tag... I heard it's more towards the low 400's... o well...

The Magpul magazines are very interresting! Where to buy them?(I'm looking forward to build up a full Magpul custom around my M4, with MOE Stock and Handguard and MIAD grip with a CR123 Core)

pic's not mine....I think those are modified from the RS P-Mags to fit our internals. I think some guys in the U.S. had it on here before...?

Hey WETTI:

My Gen 1 M4 have had issues with Part #50 - Hammer and Part #54 - Semi-auto disconnector breaking and wearing. At first my Part #54 wore down and then broke off, so the bolt got jammed back because the hammer didn't lock back. I fixed it with a new Part #54 (Thanks William), it worked for about a mag before same thing happened again, but examining the Part #54 there was no wear, though Part #50 Hammer was worn. Efforts to reshape the worn surfaces it means now its sporatically jamming, auto, burst and etc.

I have asked William if he can get some more Part #50s and Part #54s. But is there steel parts for this? I know the hammer and disconnector and triggers are different from the WA and the Real Steel. TS one had steel hammers on their pictures but they have not replied to my emails.

And for many weeks now my M4 is still not working. :(

Hey WETTI:

My Gen 1 M4 have had issues with Part #50 - Hammer and Part #54 - Semi-auto disconnector breaking and wearing. At first my Part #54 wore down and then broke off, so the bolt got jammed back because the hammer didn't lock back. I fixed it with a new Part #54 (Thanks William), it worked for about a mag before same thing happened again, but examining the Part #54 there was no wear, though Part #50 Hammer was worn. Efforts to reshape the worn surfaces it means now its sporatically jamming, auto, burst and etc.

I have asked William if he can get some more Part #50s and Part #54s. But is there steel parts for this? I know the hammer and disconnector and triggers are different from the WA and the Real Steel. TS one had steel hammers on their pictures but they have not replied to my emails.

And for many weeks now my M4 is still not working. :(

Just a suggestion:maybe schould you buy a new trigger group? it costs $45.

Beside this, I have an issue with a trigger unit too(the original one in fact)with the hammer at rest, I'm still able to put the selector in the AUTO position...Another surprizing issue: a team mate recently bought an M4 from a Belgian retailer(I guess his gun is a Gen3 because of the hop up wich seems to be a V2 when looking trough the barell). His gun has a Bolt Catch issue. I tested it by putting on my upper and the BC works fine, either with my mags and his...but the more surprising thing is that when I try to shoot, it degazes, even in SEMI mode! Any ideas?(all his internals are OK, even the BC and the BC plates)

Edited by Eliminator

Eliminator: Try rotating the nozzle so from the magazine end (bottom) you can see the floating valve.

I thought about the trigger pack, but whats the point, if the hammer is $4, sear is $3? I just want it to work damn it!

Edited by 3vi1-D4n