WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

I would suggest the following is demanded of AB:

1) Send a photo of your broken upper with a printed piece of paper stating your username and date included in the photo to AB

2) Ask AB to send a replacement for the upper to you asap and free of charge, you should not have to pay for shipping a replacement part

3) I see no point in sending the broken upper back providing the photo evidence is provided as such. As somebody already said the broken upper will more than likely end up in a bin. I am sure that WETTI could step up to this and support AB in the replacement process.

Let's see what happens with this process before looking at any other options.

Yes i'm going to do that, but i don't think it will works... :unsure:

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Dear Mathieu,Please understand that we're already double check and test all items before we ship out to your customers. We make sure everything is 100% functionable and no broken. It's not our fault. If you don't want to ship back the broken upper receivers to us, we can't help to ship out the replacement to you. One and only one thing I can do is I can ship the upper receiver to you. But is by surface mail. It's the cheapest way and cost effective to you and me. Please accept this offer.ThanksWilliamAirsoft Buddy
Dear Mathieu,Please understand that we're already double check and test all items before we ship out to your customers. We make sure everything is 100% functionable and no broken. It's not our fault.

What a joke.

I remember that almost rotten old body someone posted.

Maybe it isn't their fault but the postal service fault. The shipment is insured, right? So they have to take care of it.

What a bad, bad seller. "Airsoft, where we care about your money... and nothing else." I won't buy from AB again. Actually I have a small group buy running where I'm going to pass on right now.

double check and test, like the new hop up rubbers and all that other scum. shady.

As I've mentioned many times before. Good luck getting any free replacement part. If no one can replace a faulty barrel, I'd be surprised if anyone actually sends you out a reciever. I'm seriously contemplating jumping over onto the WA boat..too bad I've dunked so much money into my WE.

As I've mentioned many times before. Good luck getting any free replacement part. If no one can replace a faulty barrel, I'd be surprised if anyone actually sends you out a reciever. I'm seriously contemplating jumping over onto the WA boat..too bad I've dunked so much money into my WE.

Same for me here, too much disapointment about my rifle, it already cost me far too much (at least more than a stock G&P WOC) and it is currently unusable, it isn't working at all because of design flaws. And I pretend that it is design flaws because many owners are having the same problems on the same parts (charging handle, trigger mechanism, bolt stop). And I can't even sell my gun as second hand without paying for replacement parts (and of course international shipping and customs charges).

I'm ###### off to be a guinea pig, helping WE improve their design...

@ Renegadecow:

nice Idea, but I was more thinking Aimpoint/Acog(Scope and RD)/Eotech replicas. That particular RD might come in handy if they ever build a GBB Hk416 (for a Terminator 4 loadout)

@Newcomer:

not just the mags, the entire Co2 lineup seems vastly delayed

Delay...?? We can barely keep up with the shipping demand! Pls contact you local suppliers/dealers for them. If they don't have it, then demand them. I only supply to dealers who would put in an order... what can I do? They're available & lots are being shipped as we speak to European dealers who's pre-ordered them months ago...

Individual CO2 mags are also available for ordering.

WETTI

Welcome to the real world of WE and their false claims. :(

False claims...you say?? We have delivered as promised, ALL the CO2 guns are shipping as I wrote this. A bunch of CO2 guns are being shipped to the U.S. Rangers for an official evaluation end of the month at the 5th RTB in Georgia at Camp Merrill.

The real world...?? The real world is our guns are gaining tremendous acceptance with players around the world, as well as with the mil/LE community.

Go figure. :)

temp_2.jpg

temp_3.jpg

temp_4.jpg

temp_5.jpg

False claims...you say?? We have delivered as promised, ALL the CO2 guns are shipping as I wrote this. A bunch of CO2 guns are being shipped to the U.S. Rangers for an official evaluation end of the month at the 5th RTB in Georgia at Camp Merrill.

The real world...?? The real world is our guns are gaining tremendous acceptance with players around the world, as well as with the mil/LE community.

Go figure. :)

temp_2.jpg

temp_3.jpg

temp_4.jpg

temp_5.jpg

:shocked: damn to bad guys like us cant get our hands on those......By the way my gun is shooting very impressively right now and after what Otto has said about the new 6.02's I cant wait till mine arrives. Things are looking really good on my end right now. Cant wait for the 6.02!!! :P

Yes, false claims. Claims of providing good service. I had to BUY my so called "replacement" barrel that was said to have been replaced OVER a month ago! Do I have to repeat explaining my experience?

Hearing both WETTI and AB saying a new one will be sent out "later this week" 3-4 times get's old. Not only that, AB said they were out of stock. They weren't. Proven when I ordered one from them and recieved. I pretty much had given up on the fact that a replacement will be sent.

Not only that, it doesn't fit! So that means its my brass housing that's defective. AS mentioned in my previous post, it looked as though someone at the factory SANDED the orignal carbine length barrel in order for it to fit in a faulty housing, rather than install a properly milled or cnced housing (my guess is that they didn't want to waste the housing). This is the reason the original provided CQB barrel and now the new chrome barrel doesn't fit.

So what did I do? I ORDERED the damn housing, so the proper barrels will fit. knowing well that a newly designed one is on its way in order to use C02. That's another thing I'm gonna have to order.

And what about people's experience with ordering the new hop-up?! Its like winning the lottery. You have to order 5 of them, hoping one would not be defective.

Again, this is my experience. Perhaps others have been fortunate.

I'm really thinking about boycotting AB

lol you and what army, dude i hope you change your tone when your dealing with overseas dealers, maybe thats why you get no love from AB. do you even use your M4 in the field? looks so freash and so clean clean.

i deal with AB once a week, no problems what so ever. sent me the wrong hop rubbers the other week, so he send 5 at no change. maybe if you didnt air your dirty washing before you email you would get a better response from them eh.

some of yous need to dry your eyes and harden the f**k up, i hope your not like this when your playing the sport! every other airsoft riffle has it problems the world isnt perfect.

lol you and what army, dude i hope you change your tone when your dealing with overseas dealers, maybe thats why you get no love from AB. do you even use your M4 in the field? looks so freash and so clean clean.

i deal with AB once a week, no problems what so ever. sent me the wrong hop rubbers the other week, so he send 5 at no change. maybe if you didnt air your dirty washing before you email you would get a better response from them eh.

some of yous need to dry your eyes and harden the f**k up, i hope your not like this when your playing the sport! every other airsoft riffle has it problems the world isnt perfect.

Whoa. We've got a certified swingin d*ck on our hands. What branch are you from, New Zealander? You need to STFU. Sh*t service shouldn't be tolerated. AB needs to get their sh*t together.

Edited by eyefrequency

When it comes to AB, buying stuff from them isn't an issue. Its them saying they're gonna do something, and they don't. How do you explain "Sorry, we can't send you a replacement barrel, because its out of stock"...but its magicaly "in stock" when I want to pay for it, to replace my defective one.

Yes, you experience is intriguing indeed.

I tried to offer you help, but you couldn't wait for help to arrive...what can I say? As I've said: Your replacement barrel is STILL sitting in front of me. You expect me to sent you a free replacement after all the things you've said about our product & our company? Get a grip, buddy!! I took your words & trust what you said without seeing any proof (despite there's NOT A SINGLE case like yours happening anywhere else in the world), but now I'm not too sure...

I don't know who you are & I don't know what your intention is; but we've been offering excellent service & great support to all our customers & dealers worldwide, just ask around. I do not know you, so why would I be treating you any different. You had an issue with one of our dealers, so I tried to help. What exactly did I 'claimed'?? Did I say I would service everyone here?? From the very beginning, I've STATED: 'PM me & I'll see what I can do'. Some issues I can help with, & some I couldn't. It's that simple.

WETTI

Yes, false claims. Claims of providing good service. I had to BUY my so called "replacement" barrel that was said to have been replaced OVER a month ago! Do I have to repeat explaining my experience?

Hearing both WETTI and AB saying a new one will be sent out "later this week" 3-4 times get's old. Not only that, AB said they were out of stock. They weren't. Proven when I ordered one from them and recieved. I pretty much had given up on the fact that a replacement will be sent.

Not only that, it doesn't fit! So that means its my brass housing that's defective. AS mentioned in my previous post, it looked as though someone at the factory SANDED the orignal carbine length barrel in order for it to fit in a faulty housing, rather than install a properly milled or cnced housing (my guess is that they didn't want to waste the housing). This is the reason the original provided CQB barrel and now the new chrome barrel doesn't fit.

So what did I do? I ORDERED the damn housing, so the proper barrels will fit. knowing well that a newly designed one is on its way in order to use C02. That's another thing I'm gonna have to order.

And what about people's experience with ordering the new hop-up?! Its like winning the lottery. You have to order 5 of them, hoping one would not be defective.

Again, this is my experience. Perhaps others have been fortunate.

When it comes to AB, buying stuff from them isn't an issue. Its them saying they're gonna do something, and they don't. How do you explain "Sorry, we can't send you a replacement barrel, because its out of stock"...but its magicaly "in stock" when I want to pay for it, to replace my defective one.

maybe they have stock for sale, and stock for replacements.......

I've offered many times to ship out my barrel to you so you can inspect it. And no, I don't expect any help from you guys anymore, because from my experience, its been nothing but empty promises. How many times have you said via PM "I'll have someone ship out the barrel later this week." ?!! How many times have you asked for my mailing address, so you can ship it out??!

And as previously stated, its not the barrel that's defective. Its the housing. And this too, I offered to ship it out so you guys can inspect it. But nothing. No response. So I figured, you guys would rather turn a blind eye towards faulty manuf. process. Please explain, how is it that the original long barrel, easily fits into the housing, but not the supplied CQB or the new chrome barrel?

And, YES, I'm allowed to express my opinions and experience, and you know what? It hasn't been good. Do you want me to lie about it? I don't recall slandering, or calling WETTI a "bad" company. I only shared what I've gone through thus far.