WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

redline, then sand the other one down, too, instead of complaining the whole time?! Where is the problem? There is so much DIY @ here and airsoft in general.. that should be one of the easier mods to do..

Edited by Carsten
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

i'm not having a good day. broke 2 cocking handles today and all my mags ###### gas everywhere. fitted the 330 value and white plastic thingy which seems to work ok however i found that if the nozzle isn't aligned properly then it doesn't fire very well.

oh and to top that off the bolt carrier on my GHK Ak is buggered as well today. I think i'm going back to electric :(

The same thing happened to me!

Also I've experienced the problem with the inner barrel sitting low in the outer barrel.

Thinking about it now my CQB inner barrel had a small brass circular sleeve attached to it in the box. I just removed it (hopefully I didn't bin it!) but I couldn't figure out what it was for. Maybe it was supposed to be used as a spacer??

Did anyone else have one?

If I did bin it I suppose a suitably sized rubber o-ring would just do the same job?

Yes Chris, that is the 'inner barrel stabilizer' that comes with the extra CQBR barrel.

Yes Chris, that is the 'inner barrel stabilizer' that comes with the extra CQBR barrel.

I still havn't managed to get the front end off my outer barrel, it really is stuck on there. Having read these last couple of posts I decided to double check the bubble wrap my CQBR barrel came in for this CQBR adapter. It's a damn good job I don't bin wrapping as sure enough I found the damn thing :)

I still havn't managed to get the front end off my outer barrel, it really is stuck on there. Having read these last couple of posts I decided to double check the bubble wrap my CQBR barrel came in for this CQBR adapter. It's a damn good job I don't bin wrapping as sure enough I found the damn thing :)

I had the same problem!

Mine was really stuck on but I boiled the kettle several times and held the join under the steam and eventually I managed to get it off. The flashider was another story! That was on even tighter, I think I was very close to doing myself some serious damage trying to get that off :unsure: For that I boiled the kettle (again!) but this time poured the boiling water over the flashider join and managed to get it off.

In all it probably took around 2 hours, start to finish, to remove those two parts :(

When you do manage to get them off the next problem you will encounter is that the outer barrel section and perhaps even the flashider will come loose by themselves while firing your rifle <_<

Hey WETTI I've seen some pics of peoples version 3 M4's with the loading nozzle with the 2 orings on it. Are those the CO2 nozzles? If so is there any good estimate of when those would be available? I know you are dealing with other *suitcase* right now but those things look sexy.

can you show me the pics?

* I'll probably have to answer this tomorrow... I'm totally pooped & I'm hitting the sack early tonight, sorry... :sleep_1:

Wetti I just saw on Airsoft news that WE will launch a large batch of BBs (every grammage)for the GBBs very soon...any info of these BBs? Have they been tested on the M4?

'SNIPER' Grade (BEST there is. Solid core, 0% internal bubbles, tolerance guaranteed at 5.95mm+/-0.01mm)

temp_3.jpgtemp_5.jpg

'ULTIMATE MATCH' Grade & OXYGEN BIODEGRADBALE (<5% internal bubbles, tolerance guaranteed at 5.95mm+/-0.01mm)

temp_6.jpgtemp_4.jpg

'COMPETITION MATCH GRADE' general purpose BBs

temp_1.jpgtemp_2.jpg

* our 'SNIPER' & 'ULTIMATE MATCH' grades BBs are tested & proven to be the BEST choice for ALL our AWSS platforms, incl. the new AWSS SCAR.

** ALL stock should be available for ordering in June

*** Dealer inquiries please contact via www.weairsoft.com

just got around to installing the LAT bearing set, piston head, nozzle and folding valve.

Bearing set installed easy and straight forward, if it helped or made the gun run smoother couldn't tell. Looks like it would.

Piston head was an odd install had to glue the seals on both ends and getting off the original head caused me to damage it.

Nozzle and valve were on just as tight, scratched the rod removing the original, but didn't stop it from working. My valve was actually a little larger than the original so much, that it wouldn't spring up when pushed against. And it was also warped slightly, CNC.... ok. re-used the original and it moved fine with the new nozzle.

After all that my gun doesn't work. I'm almost certain its the piston head because it has a whole lot more resistance now when i pull back the charging handle. nothing else would create that much more resistance. The new nozzle isn't fighting its way into the housing.

So anyways in order for my gun to shoot i pull the trigger nothing happens, then if i pull the charging handle back a little bit it shoots. SOMETIMES.

Although i will say that when it does shoot it feels like it shoots harder. well wasn't a complete waste i'm sure the nozzle is fine along with the bearings. And as long as i keep the stabilizer i should be able to reuse the original WE design piston head.

I was going to get the new we co2 nozzle anyways so im not that bad about it.

does anyone find it weird that the aftermarket support for the WE are by companies not really heard of in the airsoft world. LAT, TSC, PMC, tactical limited??? why hasn't promethues, or deepfire find interest. Even WA has G&P and a few other name brand companies.

I guess it wouldn't matter if the parts work, but yea.......... STICKING TO WE ORIGINAL PARTS FROM NOW ON/

j

does anyone find it weird that the aftermarket support for the WE are by companies not really heard of in the airsoft world. LAT, TSC, PMC, tactical limited??? why hasn't promethues, or deepfire find interest. Even WA has G&P and a few other name brand companies.

I guess it wouldn't matter if the parts work, but yea.......... STICKING TO WE ORIGINAL PARTS FROM NOW ON/

That's quite simply so because most (better known) aftermarked part producers have apparently decided to run with the WA instead of the WE. Even when it was still just pistols, WE was widely ignored

Does anybody have the noveske or a madbull ras on his gun?

I can't get that frickin barrel nut on there because there's no F+++ tool in the world for it.

You can use this kind of wrench: http://www.airsoftpost.com/universal-barre...ds-p-27029.html

Any pricing informations?(especially for the 0.28g)

Repack madbull peut etre vu les grammages et noms...

Completely off topic (and not...):

German government is going to ban paintball (because of a shooting incident with many dead people in a school).

I'm affraid 'airsoft' is next. Because reason they gave is "paintball mimics killing people". I guess airsoft does the same (when talking skermish, collecting replicas (like I do) is not the same, but it will be hard to differenciate in a law I guess).

I'm not living in Germany, but I just wanted to share this 'news'. I think Germany is one of the "most airsofted" European countries (although they have strict technical rules in their weapon-law). When they have to shut down airsoft (like they will have to shut down paintball) there is a big market going away for manufacturers.

And I wander if this will have (large) impact on production.

WETTI any idea yet? WE? "You"?

And to get on topic again: any news on CO2 parts needed yet? Availability? ATA?

What exactly is "oxygen biodegradable"? Will these BBs 'vanish' when in contact with oxygen?

And how long does it take to degrade these BBs?

Suffice to say that oxygen biodegradable also means "can be oxidized" much like how iron turns to rust (ferric oxide). The usual bio-bbs afaik are moisture biodegradable hence why they get deformed when accidentally made wet. How fast these new bbs actually degrade would be entirely dependent on what they're made of. Technically speaking though, even the typical non-bio bbs that are made of plastic can also degrade but through photodegradation (non bio) but takes really long.

After all that my gun doesn't work.

So anyways in order for my gun to shoot i pull the trigger nothing happens, then if i pull the charging handle back a little bit it shoots. SOMETIMES.

Are you just getting a "click" after pulling the trigger? Your valve knocker (#61) might not be resetting fully during the cycling of the bolt.

Edited by renegadecow

Ok I finally managed to get my outer barrel front end off (not without some damage to the paint :no: ) But I have another minor issue with the CQBR stabiliser and the flash hider. Which way round does the stabiliser go? might seem like a daft question but no matter how I try I can't get the flash hider bird cage to line up correctly. Any advice would be appreciated.