WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Just to make you people a bit more curious about WE future projects and also to reinforce WETTI's statement that WE will Win in the end.

The picture is a photo montage made by Buckshot, admin of AGGMA.com from pictures of ACTUAL WE Project photos.

And there is more to come... That is a promise

All credits for the pictures goes to WETTI

The Photos can be viewed at A.G.G.M.A.

WE-promo1.jpg

Edited by buckshot
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

WETTI thank you for your insight. Did you change the alloy for this part too? Current version metal seems a bit too soft...

You pretend that WE will win this market, is it for Professionnal Training market or for Airsoft Milsim enthusiasts market?

Sure you're pretty the only one GBB producer aiming at professionnal training. But on the enthusiast's market, WA platform is supported by major aftermarket parts productors (G&P, Prime, Inokatsu, Magpul PTS and now China companies) which offer a larger selection of aftermarket parts. Do you have plans to counterattack this? Your platform currently lacks customizing options. :mellow:

+1 I also hope to see third party parts for the WE in the future, like steel outer barrel for exemple ;)

I think you're a bit premature :P

Remember it's a WE Browning Hi Power, their pistol making track record is hardly the best.

You should also know that we are talking about then new WE.

QC is very much improved and quality in general is much improved.

All new WE products coming out follows the new operation procedures the WE developed to give the AS Comunity what they want.

High Quality 1:1 actual replicas.

It's a common notion that Socom Gear rebrand WE products. My Socom Gear N4 has WE markings on the front sight and when asked them (Socom Gear) if they built my rifle from the ground up or used a WE as base they replied "can't divulge trade secrets" but its "the same as WE".

OK. That's good enough proof.

BUT, from what I know there is a difference in the AWSS products and regular WE.

WETTI thank you for your insight. Did you change the alloy for this part too? Current version metal seems a bit too soft...

You pretend that WE will win this market, is it for Professionnal Training market or for Airsoft Milsim enthusiasts market?

Sure you're pretty the only one GBB producer aiming at professionnal training. But on the enthusiast's market, WA platform is supported by major aftermarket parts productors (G&P, Prime, Inokatsu, Magpul PTS and now China companies) which offer a larger selection of aftermarket parts. Do you have plans to counterattack this? Your platform currently lacks customizing options. :mellow:

I wasn't talking about the M4 platform only! I'm speaking about the bigger picture. ;)

small victories of the day.

1: Using hot glue i have succesfully replaced the god awefull hop rubber that was in the gun. I will order more but this works pretty well as is.

2: Due the wait time on nozzle assemblies i DIY'd my floating valve. from my local model shop i got a length of 3/16 x .014 (5mm) pvc pipe which sits nice and snug inside the stock valve and boshed a weee hole in it I might put a tiny dap of super glue in there later but it seems solid enough and doesn't rotate easily .

Tidied it up a bit and tried it out, lack of chrono doesnt help but ye olde coke can test says 300ish (goes through the side cracks the bottom)

ooh pic.

if it proves stable i'll be cutting some for the locals. and will have some spare if ppl are realy too lazy to find the rod themselves.

Edited by farrasdevell
If you start making AKs, Makarovs and Tokarevs I'd be most willing to sell my vodka damaged organs in having to pay for them.

Please start with the AKs.

And perhaps a nice good old Belgian FN FAL. I know this isn't the most known or used rifle in the world (AKs are :-)) but I had one when in the army over here and it is "a mighty weapon" (=the sentance the drill-sargeant kept shouting).

And is WE perhaps thinking of building a GBB MK249? That would be big (and heavy) news!

And if we kill you after you told us? :)

(Or was it the other way around....?)

O...if I elaborate any further... then you probably have to get in line & grab a ticket for putting a bullet in me... our factory guys are probably 1st in line for that...hehe :P

I just had a look at 'gunner' webshop.

Look what is there:

http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/catalog/produ...70d783e64f46b08

AGM061 M4A1 Gas Blowback $123.00

Chinese Made Gas Blowback M4A1,

Heavy blowback force!! Feels just like shooting a real thing.

No AEG can provide this feeling!!

Spec:

METAL BODY~!!

Metal bolt carrier, plastic bolt head

copy of WA

Muzzle Velocity: 440 FPS ( 0.2g BB / top gas )