WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Does anyone know where i can find a spare bolt carrier for my WE? AB and Horizon Tactical are out of stock. I tried to find one at every site-shop mentioned in this topic but nobody seems to have one in stock after 2-3 weeks of searching...

holy ###### that sucks to hear, I live in SoCal where 90 degree weather is the norm during the summers so I'd probably be worried to use this then.

Then again I'm a pansy and I probably will avoid playing during summers since its too hot anyway.

WETTI

This exploding mag issue must be addressed. There's no point in saying don't leave it in the sun. There is a serious problem with the WE Mags. It's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt- this may make a far bigger dent in your sales than the time and effort it will cost to fix the problem.

I for one would pay more for a mag that I feel confident will not explode and injure me or team mates.

It cracks me up how the die-hard WA fans refuse to realize that WA's prices are a total rip off and that ALL their gas gun mags LEAK LIKE CRAZY with topgas/propane use and are always twice the price of any other brand mag?!

At least G&P came out with the o-ring mag set for the WA M4 mags...Anyway,

I have owned tons of WA GBBs, Magnas and every SCW variant and never bought a single WE pistol.

However, when it came down to buying a G&P WA M4 and a new WE M4, after some decent research, I went with the new WE CQBR...and it ROCKS.

If any of you don't know me, I'm not a pushover when it comes to owning quality GBB replicas. I can honestly say I am dumbfounded at the excellent quality and performance of the new WE M4.

I've put about 50 gas fills worth of propane through it without a hitch. Mag is holding gas solid and the gun shoots amazingly consistent.

Colt trademarks are the best most realistic I've seen on any metal body. Overall construction is sturdy and feels great.

I love this gun!

WE M4 > WA M4

Help me out here guys.

I live in the States, so where can I get the latest and greatest version of the WE AFC?

I just picked up the G&P WOC Defender and I love it, looking to add to my GBB M4 collection.

I'm guessing Horizon Tactical.com if you want domestic...

WETTI

This exploding mag issue must be addressed. There's no point in saying don't leave it in the sun. There is a serious problem with the WE Mags. It's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt- this may make a far bigger dent in your sales than the time and effort it will cost to fix the problem.

I for one would pay more for a mag that I feel confident will not explode and injure me or team mates.

in the mean time wing it..... take it apart and coat the inside.. sure it wont warm up as quickly and it might cool down faster but hey might not explode..

However, when it came down to buying a G&P WA M4 and a new WE M4, after some decent research, I went with the new WE CQBR...and it ROCKS.

If any of you don't know me, I'm not a pushover when it comes to owning quality GBB replicas. I can honestly say I am dumbfounded at the excellent quality and performance of the new WE M4.

I've put about 50 gas fills worth of propane through it without a hitch. Mag is holding gas solid and the gun shoots amazingly consistent.

Colt trademarks are the best most realistic I've seen on any metal body. Overall construction is sturdy and feels great.

I love this gun!

WE M4 > WA M4

My experience too. I did loads of research and tried both rifles out and the WE does rock big time! :rolleyes:

Horizon Tactical is not takng any order until I believe august. I checked their website and it said they have to sort out somethings. Could be related to the ATF stuff but who knows.

Just to clear things up Horizon are indeed unable to take orders until August but this has nothing to do with the business, ATF testing etc. I can't discuss it but they have my best wishes and support.

Guys simple remedy for exploding mags.......don't leave them in the sun. My exploding mags were not due to a design flaw it was a user error. I loaded them with propane and set them on the table under an ez up. Sometime in the 30 mins I was gone working staff at the event the sun must have got through the shade. I'm not worried about it happening again because in the summer I'm not going to leave them where sun can effect them again. I had one mag in my gun while working all day in the sun that one didn't explode. It had something to do with laying down in the sun when the mags exploded and the 90 degree weather probably didn't help the matter either. Redline was at the same event and he didn't lose any Mags. I'm not mad at WE I'm more mad at myself at this point for not being a little more careful.

I bought some aluminium rails for my RS Magpul MOE hand guard eBay link to actual product. The rails themselves are fine but the bolts are too short for the bottom rail point on the RS guard and the quality of the allen key socket is variable at best i.e. each bolt uses a different size or is very tight. Could anyone recommend a good place to obtain some alternative bolts in the UK? preferably in black.