WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I know those shops, yes.. "Tactical Quatermaster" hasn't updated the shop for a long time now,.. airsoft-one.be has no WE parts/M4 anymore and sniperairguns.. who know when they'll have those stuff..

TS One is dead/non existent anymore and I don't really trust AB after this bolt carrier story..

..so I guess there is actually no shop here in EU with those stuff in stock right now..

I know TQM is just waiting for more stock to be delivered as I spoke to him yesterday

I know TQM is just waiting for more stock to be delivered as I spoke to him yesterday

I can confirm this. I was told the the new inner barrels and hop up rubbers should be with him in a week or so.

Plus you can contact him directly for any spare parts you require and these can be added to his order apparently.

I've ordered from Mark before and I will be buying a new inner from him plus some spare parts he has ordered for me.

He is highly recommended :)

Totally should've waited until the CQBR was released, as I needed a 10" ish barrel for this to work properly (along with an accurate upper receiver, but I doubt we'll see one of those any time soon), but here's my WIP. And yes, I'm well aware of the discrepancies, and that godawful orange flash hider (it'll have to do until the CW-CCW thread adaptor arrives).

and the front sight may well be on backwards....

soooo much fun to shoot, though.

wem4416.th.jpg

That's a VFC HK416 front end, it took a lot of work to fit, but damn, it looks nice. No, I didn't sacrifice the VFC, it belonged to someone else, and it had an unfortunate accident rendering it unusable.

I'd love to have a proper upper receiver for it and/or full receiver (hint, hint)

Hey guys, is there an easy way to tell between a Gen. 1 M4 and a Gen. 2 (with the tightbore, enhanced HOP, and steel parts) just by looking at it?

Ben.

There are actually more than 2 "revisions". A good start would be to read the Wiki article on Rifle Versions.

Edited by Marky [UE]
nicely issued!!

Does anyone have the DD clone from EB on his/her gun?

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1898

does it fit as well as the socom gear?

i have one that looks exactly like that except that one has two extra screws.i got mine from rsov though.

it sucks.

it dones't go on straight and has gap between thing and receiver even with RS barrel nut.

I had to use orings to make it straight.

I know those shops, yes.. "Tactical Quatermaster" hasn't updated the shop for a long time now,.. airsoft-one.be has no WE parts/M4 anymore and sniperairguns.. who know when they'll have those stuff..

TS One is dead/non existent anymore and I don't really trust AB after this bolt carrier story..

..so I guess there is actually no shop here in EU with those stuff in stock right now..

Ha...that is SOOOOOOO far from the truth, my friend :waggle: We now have authorized sole distributorship in France & Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain & Russia. Three authorized dealers in UK, one in Poland, one in Czech Republic, & more are coming very soon.

I'll update our list (on our website) in the next couple days. Pls kindly check, thanks!!

We now have authorized sole distributorship in France & Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Andorra, Monaco, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain & Russia. Three authorized dealers in UK, one in Poland, one in Czech Republic, & more are coming very soon

Yes, I'm sure thats true but I never said that there is "no shop at all" here in Europe...

I asked for a shop who can deliver the CO2 kit / mags "at once" and is trustworthy.. so I'd appreciate if you can tell me one of your distributors who match both criteria.. ( ok, to be fair, a shop here in EU with the co2 stuff in stock is enough,.. I don't want you to tag one of your distributors "untrustworthy" ;) )

Edited by Carsten
Yes, I'm sure thats true but I never said that there is "no shop at all" here in Europe...

I asked for a shop who can deliver the CO2 kit / mags "at once" and is trustworthy.. so I'd appreciate if you can tell me one of your distributors who match both criteria.. ( ok, to be fair, a shop here in EU with the co2 stuff in stock is enough,.. I don't want you to tag one of your distributors "untrustworthy" ;) )

Pls kindly understand that with the launched of the SCAR, many of my authorized dealers are holding their orders to consolidate with their current orders, thus creating a vacuum of sort with regards to spare parts (which incl. the CO2 conversion kit & the mags). With what I'm about to announce in the news section, this situation should be rectified shortly. ;)

Edited by WETTI

Just a question:

I am looking at a lightweight bolt for the WE because the bolt cycling is a tad slow. Its gone down to around 9*C here now, and the cycling slow. I know that there WAS a lightweight bolt at AB but it is no longer there. Is it still available?

Just a question:

I am looking at a lightweight bolt for the WE because the bolt cycling is a tad slow. Its gone down to around 9*C here now, and the cycling slow. I know that there WAS a lightweight bolt at AB but it is no longer there. Is it still available?

Unfortunately the CNC aluminum bolt is not available any more. To cope with the colder environment, I do suggest that you should try our CO2 system.