WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

the steel nozzle isnt the only part they upgraded for co2 use. thats why they call it a "kit" and not just a nozzle. because the kit includes the other parts while they used to think just a steel nozzle would do it.

370_IMG_9834.JPG

Edited by Horsem4n
Chef,

Im guessing you are using the STEEL non CO2 nozzle?

It is the root of all inconsistency problems.....it is a steaming pile of c-h-i-t.

Erratic FPS is traced back to the size of the ports. The floating valve seals off too fast or too slow.

Too slow isnt a problem,.... too fast and the fps drops to a drizzle.

Switch back to the brass nozzle with small gas ports ("windows") and all will be well.

I have had to do this in 3 WE M4's...all had your problems. All were fixed immediately with a brass nozzle.

I'm using the brass nozzle but the steel floating valve and half the shots go about 25ft then fall. I'm using .30bb's

Hi guys,

I just recently purchased a WE M4 AFC version from airsoftbuddy.com, it just arrived yesterday. I also bought 5 extra magazines. It made it through U.S. customs in one day no problem, with full Colt trademarks intact. I will be putting it through its paces over the weekend, and let you guys know how it checks out.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and say that I bought the WE over a WA primarily based on the posts of information and discourse from this thread (yes I read all 5332 of them!). I am very excited about this platform, I hope my WE lives up to the hype. :D

Edited by Torque

I just got my M4 yesterday as well.

Having a problem with it though. I'm not sure if it's been discussed or not, but maybe I didn't input the right keywords when searching. Sometimes the gun will light strike. Other times, it will fire semi auto just fine. However, once I put it in full auto, it will just release all the gas from the magazine.

I checked the WE M4 guide and it said that I'll need to replace either the floating valve, or the nozzle assembly. Can can someone link me to the right item?

I just got my M4 yesterday as well.

Having a problem with it though. I'm not sure if it's been discussed or not, but maybe I didn't input the right keywords when searching. Sometimes the gun will light strike. Other times, it will fire semi auto just fine. However, once I put it in full auto, it will just release all the gas from the magazine.

I checked the WE M4 guide and it said that I'll need to replace either the floating valve, or the nozzle assembly. Can can someone link me to the right item?

Had the very same problem when i first get mine...Check out that part in the trigger group

Hi guys,

I just recently purchased a WE M4 AFC version from airsoftbuddy.com, it just arrived yesterday. I also bought 5 extra magazines. It made it through U.S. customs in one day no problem, with full Colt trademarks intact. I will be putting it through its paces over the weekend, and let you guys know how it checks out.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and say that I bought the WE over a WA primarily based on the posts of information and discourse from this thread (yes I read all 5332 of them!). I am very excited about this platform, I hope my WE lives up to the hype. :D

Wow, how long did it take to get your gun from the time you ordered it? I heard that the WE guns were getting banned and not getting through customs??

awesome, thanks. Will you guys be getting the version with Colt's trades? and will you be carrying replacement and upgrade parts?

well, i'm pretty torn on that one. the colt trades are certainly nice, but if customs inspects the package and the guns have trades, say bye-bye. i think to have the highest possibility of successful imports, we will elect to not have trades, and maybe see about getting trademarked lowers in at a later time separate from the guns. and yes, we will be carrying spare parts.

yesterday, our first two AWSS guns arrived for our in-house testing and to demo for customers.....damn, these things are sooo sweet. Every person that came in the store we let them shoot it, and you can't help but get a huge *suitcase*-eating grin on your face as soon as you fire it once. pull a short full-auto burst and you just start giggling with delight!

Tried them with both the 350 FPS bolt and the 500 FPS bolt, and using both CO2 and green gas mags.

mine chrono'd at 375 FPS with 0.40g BB's and was easily able to hit the wall with a loud whack at the end of our testing range which is 233 feet away. not bad at all for a 10.5" barrel.

Here's some pics:

dscn0645resize.th.jpg

dscn0640resize.th.jpg

dscn0641resize.th.jpg

dscn0642resize.th.jpg

dscn0643resize.th.jpg

dscn0644resize.th.jpg

dscn0646resize.th.jpg

Well Guys there is good news for us on the west coast of the states. Evike is in the process of listing all the upgrade and replacement parts on their website......As of now this is the newest part they listed. Give it a couple days and I'm sure we will see all the others parts up on their website.....no more AB for me!!!!!

http://www.airsoftpost.com/awss-stainless-...ly-p-31266.html

Notice how towards the end of the video his output jumps from 0.01J to 0.45J? The adjustable floating valve was able to work itself loose. This could probably get you banned from a site if they chronoed your gun mid game.

Last I heard they're put in a hex stop screw on that little thing to stop the slippage & last I saw the shot variants are within 0.01-0.05J (+/-6fps). Not bad.

The boys told me they'll have a new vid up soon (of the final production model). They said they have yet another 'invention' to compliment this little devil of a device... now I've got my ears peeled ^_^

Edited by WETTI

Well, I ordered my package from Airsoftbuddy last week and for the past few days the gun has been sitting in customs. I hope it isn't being seized. Has anyone ordered a gun recently and already received it? I'm starting to worry. I've already canceled an order with Horizon Tactical because his shipments were seized. Any info can help guys. Thanks.

Well, I ordered my package from Airsoftbuddy last week and for the past few days the gun has been sitting in customs. I hope it isn't being seized. Has anyone ordered a gun recently and already received it? I'm starting to worry. I've already canceled an order with Horizon Tactical because his shipments were seized. Any info can help guys. Thanks.

my mate ordered a M16 from AB's last tuesday, was semi'd and shiped arrived in NZ the thursday, was released by customs the friday, he was using it at game yesterday.