WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

Shame about the colours. Could have done with them in plain, good ol' white...

Ben.

lol...roger that.

Also,..

War4toys shipping rates SUCK. Makes AB look tame.

They will >not< work with you on small shipments.

You need to a BIG order to come out on shipping with war4.

CHEF...

Sorry to hear that the gun is still giving you trouble and its not because of the SUCK AZZ steel nozzles.

I would have bet my life you were having the same problem.

Every single person in my area who bought the steel nozzle had FPS all over the place...I mean >every< person.

Unscrew the bolt, put the brass nozzle back in, shoots like a champ again - consistent.

Swap the steel nozzle back in.....and the gun shoots like junk.... 500fps to 160fps in one pull.

The only thing the non Co2 steel nozzle assembly is good for, is the steel floating valve.

Put this in the "small window" brass nozzle head and you have the "hot steup".

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Well I went to evike today and picked up the CO2 assembly. I just got done assembling it and I will test it out tomorrow. I'm pretty excited that Evike is carrying more parts. If you live in the States and you want the CO2 assembly go to Evike.com and order them they wont last long. At this time all they have are both nozzle assemblies, mags and charging handles

Can't wait to hear what the results of the new unit are
ive had co2 kit installed for 3 weeks now and the fps is very stable on gas and co2, and its winter down here in new zealand. I have read somewhere that they dont preform well in winter time? i have played 6 games with mine and no problems( propane & co2 )
Well, I ordered my package from Airsoftbuddy last week and for the past few days the gun has been sitting in customs. I hope it isn't being seized. Has anyone ordered a gun recently and already received it? I'm starting to worry. I've already canceled an order with Horizon Tactical because his shipments were seized. Any info can help guys. Thanks.
i got my m16 from airsoft buddy(im the mate Aidan is refering too) in 4 days, mine had to be semi'd as auto is not allowed in my country,i went through my club armourer who has a contact in customs which i attribute to the speedy arival...hope you get yours bud
Looks like WE's BB's are now available at War4 airsoft. In bags of 2000 with weights and prices of .36g for $9.50, .40g for $11.50 and .43g for $13.00.

http://www.airsoft-war4.com/

I hope this will be a quality addition to my ammunition stash. Lets hope the reviews are all positive.

what's up with 5.95mm?

wouldn't 6mm be better.

Ok I just started putting my brand new WE M4 AFC version through its paces over the weekend, here's the results of the first set of chronos, 12 shots, on propane using .23g bbs:

1 - 452 FPS

2 - 470 FPS

3 - 463 FPS

4 - 461 FPS

5 - 459 FPS

6 - 453 FPS

7 - 453 FPS

8 - 457 FPS

9 - 450 FPS

10 - 441 FPS

11 - 459 FPS

12 - 457 FPS

WTF? I thought the AFC version was supposed to be between 300-350 FPS w/ .20g bbs?

The fields in my area will not allow any FPS above 400 w/ 0.20g bbs. Is there some way to manually adjust the FPS?

I bought it through airsoftbuddy.com

Edited by Torque
Not if everywhere you go its referred to as 6mm!! Yes i know its common knowledge that BBs are around 5.95 but its quite rare that anyone will ever refer to it as that size so...

Its because they have reason to brag about how tight they can get their manufacturing tolerances. Other brands just slap on "6mm" because they don't really know the variance of their diameters or they don't want people to know how big their variance is.

Chronograph results of the CQB-R AWSS with the "500 FPS" bolt using Mad Bull chrono; ambient temperature: 71 degrees F

CO2 with 0.30g BB's: 460, 498, 488, 475, 497, 488, 486, 473, 480, 465, 452, 463, 463, 452....average reading= 474 FPS

CO2 with 0.40g BB's: 398, 391, 392, 399, 383, 398, 406, 387, 393, 377, 381, 363, 378, 369....average reading= 386 FPS

Propane with 0.30g BB's: 467, 463, 454, 455, 448, 446, 449, 446, 448, 446, 438, 440, 453, 449, 433, 446, 446, 436, 441, 439, 438, 439, 443....average reading= 446 FPS

Propane with 0.40g BB's: 379, 377, 377, 374, 373, 377, 369, 373, 370, 374, 370, 381, 432, 369, 374, 370, 369, 369, 333, 373, 369, 366....average reading= 373 FPS

we'll do the "350 FPS" bolt on Tuesday and post those results up then.

some of them were close to being +- 30 and it makes a difference to me when im a DM.

doesnt matter though, i'm planning on hooking up a couple mags with external feed nipples so i can run an external rig for my DM shots and have a few extra mags to rock full auto with when accuracy doesnt matter as much.

wonder how consistent the SCAR will be.

I guess so.

But if you cater for the fact that this is airsoft anything beyond 150ft/50m the chance of hitting a standing target is low then you will be fine. Thats maximum effective range of most individual airsoft weapons giving section level fire anyways.

Most effective DMR I have seen is a pump action CA870 :) Its because most people use their DMRs as assault rifles anyways so not much difference between a DMR and a normal rifle. With the power output of the WE's leaves and bush aren't much cover anyways, which is good.

Edited by 3vi1-D4n

the case is, i know not alot of people care to build gun that have the range an accuracy i look for. i have built a spring shotgun and an AEG to shoot farther than anybody around me believed (a little over 200 feet with an MP5 and about 250 with an echo m1014) and i wanted to achieve that kind of performance with a GBBR. soemething thats not an M4. and i need it pretty quickly as my team may leave me behind. i know im not going to get the performance i need stock, but im prepared to do any custom work necessary. now, im done talking about it, im just going to go back to watching.

Edited by Horsem4n

Well after running only one mag through the CO2 assembly I must say this solved every problem with FPS consistency and accuracy. My WE is at its pinnacle and is as good as any AEG I've shot. The gun shot 450 fps with .20's on propane with a fluctuation of maybe 5 fps on a couple shots. If you don't have the new CO2 assembly.......get it....it has changed my WE. this is by far the best upgrade you could do for your WE.

Well after running only one mag through the CO2 assembly I must say this solved every problem with FPS consistency and accuracy. My WE is at its pinnacle and is as good as any AEG I've shot. The gun shot 450 fps with .20's on propane with a fluctuation of maybe 5 fps on a couple shots. If you don't have the new CO2 assembly.......get it....it has changed my WE. this is by far the best upgrade you could do for your WE.

Horseman: mmm ok? Bit strange of a reason but ok, its always fun to try and improve stuff. If I need stuff hit over 200ft I get at least another guy to put enough rounds down with me, generally works :D

The CO2 nozzles are very consistent, just the temperature fluctuates during the day.

I am actually going to be configuring my AGM as more of a "DMR" rifle rather than the WE even though my WE is more consistent in FPS. At the end of the day the AGM has a bit more power and hop is more consistent than the WE, which works ok for up to 50m. Kick on the AGM is a lot better too.