WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I had one of these and i would not buy one until the adjustable fps nozzle has been released or you wont be able to skirmish with it as mine did 450fps on .25's on a nozzle that was supposed to do 300fps...

they can be tuned by adding spacers behind part#42 inside the nozzle. One of my friends chopped an old AEG inner barrel into little rings and they are great for fine tuning the power dependant on the weather.

TSC's website is done now.

Does anybody know they the company is even still in business?

As far as I know, TS-One is NOT the same as TS Custom (TSC), they're just another web-based retailer (using a similar name). I believe TSC just gotten a sole distributor for all their products. Should have an announcement soon I was told.

Oops.

One person says it works, one says it doesn't...

Can someone (WETTI, knockknock) tell me the one and only answer to the question:

can the "old" nozzles (brass, steel) be used with the CO2 conversionkit parts #111 - #112 ???

And will the conversionkits be in stock again soon....?

And enhanced part #59 (please :-))

Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can use the old nozzles (non-locking); they'll work, but they won't lock, so using CO2 is NOT recommended with this.

The conversion kit is available, I believe Evike.com has them in stock already.

Little headsup on my RAS to accuracy:

I recieved it today and it fits like a charm. I heared that there might be a gap between the rail and the upper but this is not what I'd call a gap per se. anways, I really like it.

Keep in mind my barrelnut tool is broken so I wasn't even able to tight the barrel nut all the way up.

It's the reduced DD MK18 RAS II clone from ebaybanned. Paid 47€

img_0420eet4.jpg

img_0422lc2z.jpg

Edited by somegirls

It did. I was a bit scared because the the little bag where the nut was in hat a huge sticker "For Marui" on it.

As I said my barrelnut tool is broken so I wasn't able to tighten it up all the way.

A review said the hole for the gas tube is too small and needs to be drilled. Can't confirm that, the WE gastube fit through just fine.

I didn't have to do any kind of modding to it.

I just received the Stag Arms body from AirsoftBuddy along with 4 new hopup rubbers, Anti rotational pin and bolt stop. I ordered them on Saturday night and received them today. He shipped them on Monday and I live in California.....two days and they arrived at my house amazing!! Also the Stag Arms body is much nicer than the Colt or standard body in my opinion. Much nicer finish and much more stable. The hop rubbers are much better than the ones that were going around a few months ago....maybe our voices were heard on the hop rubber issue. The thing that has me so happy was the customer service that William has shown. He answered every email within an hour and as soon as payment was received he shipped the items. From now on I'm going to do my business with AB............A+. For some odd reason I could not get my forward assist out of my old body. The pin was just stuck in the upper. Does anyone know of a trick to get it out???

I will post pics later

I'm loving my gun, but Im having one issue that is bothering me. The bolt catch will not engage on empty. I have the switch in the right position, I have the TGS mag upgrades (that engage the bolt catch) but it still seems to not work. I'm running a CO2 nozzle with propane mags. I assume the gun is shooting around 480 fps (coke can test). The magazine bolt catches seem to be grinding away on something, does it seem like something is not set up right? I didnt think the mag bolt stops would be rubbing against anything, just pushing up the bolt catch? Let me know guys. Once I figure this out I think I'll have her all figured out.

I just received the Stag Arms body from AirsoftBuddy along with 4 new hopup rubbers, Anti rotational pin and bolt stop. I ordered them on Saturday night and received them today. He shipped them on Monday and I live in California.....two days and they arrived at my house amazing!! Also the Stag Arms body is much nicer than the Colt or standard body in my opinion. Much nicer finish and much more stable. The hop rubbers are much better than the ones that were going around a few months ago....maybe our voices were heard on the hop rubber issue. The thing that has me so happy was the customer service that William has shown. He answered every email within an hour and as soon as payment was received he shipped the items. From now on I'm going to do my business with AB............A+. For some odd reason I could not get my forward assist out of my old body. The pin was just stuck in the upper. Does anyone know of a trick to get it out???

I dont remember which way pin is fited in, think it was from top to bottom of receiver. So You'll have to punch it out from bottom of receiver. Talking about AB, i've placed an oreder for two CO2 mags on 20th, later that day i was sent an e-mail that my order has status "processing". No tracking number, nothing. It is happening to me second time. Sadly UK based TQM dont have CO2 mags instore yet. I wanted to have these mags for upcoming milsim on 27th this month and now with 2 days left before event, now word from AB i am sure they will come next week. What for 25$ speed post sucks. From e-hobby it took max 5 business days, and i had my toys at home.

Edited by Nazio

While we're at it: a big A+ from me to Airsoft Buddy, too. My second order arrived very timely again (9 days from Hongkong to Germany including customs, wow!). It was complete, the prices are okay, communication with William is good. Actually, shipping and handling is more expensive when I order something in the USA.

While we're at it: a big A+ from me to Airsoft Buddy, too. My second order arrived very timely again (9 days from Hongkong to Germany including customs, wow!). It was complete, the prices are okay, communication with William is good. Actually, shipping and handling is more expensive when I order something in the USA.

You're breaking my heart here - I ordered from Horizon Tactical because they were stateside. 65 days after placing my order, I still have not received it. Everyone I see has been happy with AB, and now I get those coulda-woulda-shoulda thoughts... but can't back out, because paypal is giving me troubles because the amount of time passed has been too long.

Here in New York, the "season" only really lasts into mid-September. I'm starting to think I'll get it just in time for the season to be over.

I usually order stateside because then I don't have to worry about my one-off gun getting seized by customs. Apparently, customs seized the ENTIRE shipment of CO2 guns that came in in early may, and are dragging their asses on releasing it. Now I am SOL.

If i would have a choice then order would be placed in one of local UK based dealers. But since i did not have a choice (CO2 mags are on they way to TQM), and wanted to have things before saturady, order was placed in AB store. I dont know, may be it is me who demonize the thing. But for sure i do not share enthusiasm of AB service.

Edited by Nazio