WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

WETTI are you sure your France/Belgium/Luxemburg official retailer is alive? Emailed them 3 times about the WE SCAR, never got an answer <_<

They're obviously too wealthy to take one more (pre)order... Too bad for them my hard earn money will be for another retailer!

They are 'sole distributor', not retailer. I think.

I mailed them to ask if they have resellers, no answer....

WETTI are you sure your France/Belgium/Luxemburg official retailer is alive? Emailed them 3 times about the WE SCAR, never got an answer <_<

They're obviously too wealthy to take one more (pre)order... Too bad for them my hard earn money will be for another retailer!

I went to their shop last saturday (next to nantes) and they said "soon"... :rolleyes:

Is there a barrel extension that will work to make it carbine length, or do I need a whole new WE specific outer barrel?

It has your regular 14mm ccw thread so any barrel extension for AEGs with the same dimension will do. Like these for instance.

When I rack the charging handle with an empty magwell the bolt does not catch unless I press the bottom of the bolt release. Is this normal?

Normal. It's the follower in the mag that pushes the bolt stop upwards. Without the mag in, the spring under the bolt stop will keep it down unless you manually push it.

Is it Just me or have the posts about "Airsoft 123" vanished?

Wow, they just disappeared. :unsure:

Probably removed by the mods because the Airsoft 123 guy didn't have permission to post as a retailer or some such nonsense. :D

Edit: This is the link to the website, http://www.airsoft123.com/

Edited by SirSavage
It has your regular 14mm ccw thread so any barrel extension for AEGs with the same dimension will do. Like these for instance.

Normal. It's the follower in the mag that pushes the bolt stop upwards. Without the mag in, the spring under the bolt stop will keep it down unless you manually push it.

I thought the WE M4 has CW threads on the barrel?

Wow, they just disappeared. :unsure:

Probably removed by the mods because the Airsoft 123 guy didn't have permission to post as a retailer or some such nonsense. :D

Edit: This is the link to the website, http://www.airsoft123.com/

Sorry about that; we just didn't know the rules here....

Now we're back as a commercial account :D

Thank you to the administration here (Marlowe)! We'll do our best to support this excellent site

www.airsoft123.com

Edited by Airsoft_123
It does have clockwise threads so your regular AEG CCW threaded bareel extensions will NOT work.

Serious? I just checked mine again and both the barrel extension and barrel muzzle threads are ccw. Although what I have is a Socom Gear N4, but it's really just a rebranded WE. It even has WE markings on the front sight triangle.

Serious? I just checked mine again and both the barrel extension and barrel muzzle threads are ccw. Although what I have is a Socom Gear N4, but it's really just a rebranded WE. It even has WE markings on the front sight triangle.

sorry if this sounds like i'm checking how you suck eggs, but does it turn CCW when you are undoing the flashhider or CW?

Cw to undo the fh and barrel. Ccw to tighten. I just checked again, twice even.

looks like socom gear use a different outer barrel to the WE

I seem to recall that during the very early days of this thread some of the V1 rifles received had different threads. I don't think the Socom Gear version was shipping at the time. That being said they could also be using a different outer barrel/specification.

Any one know how long you can keep the co2 punctured in the magazines, I assume it will eventually just all disperse?

Also on the WE gbb system could you load a magazine with 30 bb's, insert the magazine, pull the charging handle, remove the magazine and then insert one more bb in the mag to have 31 bb's total? Would that work? Or does the system just require the hammer to be down and then it manually feeds every bb from the magazine into the chamber when being fired? Thank you.

Airsoft123 -

Reading the description of your Uni-Directional Guide Rod with Locking Power Adjustment Knob it states "AWSS valve head NOT included in kit".

Could you provide the WE part numbers so that I'm clear as to which parts you are reffering too. I know you posted this prior to your posts getting removed.

Thanks

Airsoft123 -

Reading the description of your Uni-Directional Guide Rod with Locking Power Adjustment Knob it states "AWSS valve head NOT included in kit".

Could you provide the WE part numbers so that I'm clear as to which parts you are reffering too. I know you posted this prior to your posts getting removed.

Thanks

part # 41,42,43,44,45 & 46