WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

ProWin_WEWA_MAG.jpg

ProWin WE magazines will release on mid-June.

Spec : M4 5.56 20 Rounds (Limited version)

WE - 43 rounds BBs

Spec : M4 5.56 30 Rounds (Standard version)

WE - 57 rounds BBs

Everybody remember these? It's already July, but they still haven't released yet 8( I hope this isn't vaporware

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

generally, but not entirely true...we have Olympic Arms trademarks :)

http://buffaloairsoft.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=317

Too bad every WE rifle on your site is out of stock right now. That, and there seems to be a fifty dollar markup over the non trademarked M4.

Please let us know if and when you will get any more exclusives. Personally, I'm waiting for a Noveske marked lower :)

Too bad every WE rifle on your site is out of stock right now. That, and there seems to be a fifty dollar markup over the non trademarked M4.

Please let us know if and when you will get any more exclusives. Personally, I'm waiting for a Noveske marked lower :)

They don't have all of their products on the site, but they are in stock, e-mail or call them.

if you read the text at the beginning of every page on the site, you would find that every product is listed as out of stock because we just put up a new e-commerce site and are still loading it with products.

i wouldn't show you pics of tables full of WE's if we didn't have some to sell.

if you read the text at the beginning of every page on the site, you would find that every product is listed as out of stock because we just put up a new e-commerce site and are still loading it with products.

i wouldn't show you pics of tables full of WE's if we didn't have some to sell.

Great to know there are things in stock. I may have to call in an order at some point down the road.

Also, did anyone see that Airsoft123 has a coming soon announcement with pictures of the TS Custom Larue Stealth upper and lower receivers. As well as a VLTOR MUR upper receiver for the WE.

http://airsoft123.com/index_main.php?charset=eng

temp_1.jpg

temp_2.jpg

Looks awesome if I do say so.

I have just finished upgrading my trigger set with the TS Custom cnc wire-cut steel hammer, sear and a type 1 steel match grade trigger supplied by Airsoft123. Before the upgrade and after my recent CO2 conversion my semi had become inconsistent firing auto bursts on some shots. I decided to see if these upgrades solved the problem. I have just been out to test after the rebuild and the issue is exactly the same. So like a couple of other people recently I would really like some feedback and any suggestions. I still can't get over the amount of kick the CO2 conversion has introduced :D when everything is squared off I must chrono and test accuracy to confirm everything is working correctly.

oh wow, I always loved the VLTOR recievers. But I won't spend $500 on it.

Anyways, ipscgm.com will be selling 10" and 12,5" barrels in black and silver from PMC within the next few weeks.

They're NOT $500!! Even though they're still using the best CNC T7075 aluminum alloy for these, but because we order them in larger quantities, the prices will be much more 'reasonable'. Pls keep in mind that these are as good as their RS counterparts, if not better, in their construction.

Regarding front sets, not only high quality rail systems will be available from us soon, but we'll have more barrel options than anyone else on the market... pls just keep check our website for updates.

www.airsoft123.com

does evike carry the m16 or the m4?

so far all i have found is the scar for sale.

From what I was told by someone that works there they wont be carrying any of the M4 variants at this time due to the bull *suitcase* going on with customs......That doesn't mean they wont carry them in the future just not right now.

They're NOT $500!! Even though they're still using the best CNC T7075 aluminum alloy for these

So they are either totally unnecessarily using expensive materials that have virtually no properties that would make them better for the job, or are lying about the actual materials used in their parts to justify a high price, or both?

Does the one from gunners fit? I'd imagine it's the same.... Cause it's cheaper there.

Please note:

EB price is 'shipping included'. Gunners isn't.

I have a rather silly question (I guess): I have the WE M4A1 GBB (standard): what DD rail can I put on it? What is the size? (I see there is 7" and 9" etc, and I really have no idea).

Does the DD rail replace the handguards present? Do I need something else to place them (other delta ring i.e.)?

Thanks in advance!

rws951 is selling a noveske lower

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=168675

So they are either totally unnecessarily using expensive materials that have virtually no properties that would make them better for the job, or are lying about the actual materials used in their parts to justify a high price, or both?

The quantity of the production run greatly influences price on CNCd products. That $500 receiver from before (can't remember now what exactly) was made in limited quantity hence the price. This new receiver, although similar if not the same in manufacturing processes and quality, will be cheaper by a factor of Airsoft 123s definition of "larger quantities".