WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

We carry them: http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GR-WE-M4-GBB.htm. I personally love my We M4. Accurate and a great training tool. This platform kicks, epecially here in CA during July.

Respectfully,

Airsplat.com

hmmm, that's funny. 8 days ago i contacted you to buy your entire inventory of these and was told you don't have any.

here was my email to you:

date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:21 PM

subject quick dealer question about stock level

hello:

i have a dealer account with you guys and i'm interested in placing a very large purchase. before that, though, i need to know how many of item code: GR-WE-M4-GBB that you have in stock?

thanks!

and this was your response 12 minutes later:

date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:33 PM

subject Re: quick dealer question about stock level

Dear Customer,

It is very nice to hear from you. We welcome any questions or concerns.

Regarding your recent email, we do not have any right now but should be receiving some within a couple weeks.

Thank you again for your interest in our products. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Tom

Customer Services

AirSplat.com

so....do you really have them or not??

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

OMG! ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE FOR AWSS!

Anyone heard of TS custom? http://airsoft123.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=15

Only $43 shipped, ut I'd trust RA Techs more expensive one much more.

From 250 to 550 FPS?

i did some fps numbers on this....i have posted the results in the technical section,it all true..
Oh, nice. But, since I now chairsoft, I want to just keep it at the stock like 520 :)
lol the highest setting is actually the lowest adjustment on the rod,i did not take it fully down..my m4 was doing 520 with the standard brass nozz out of the box on .20 ,my m16 dose that on .25
lol the highest setting is actually the lowest adjustment on the rod,i did not take it fully down..my m4 was doing 520 with the standard brass nozz out of the box on .20 ,my m16 dose that on .25

Wow. That's, insane.

Have I seen you on Youtube? Or some airsoft video?

Probably not relevant, but a guy on ASF got a WE M4 in the Box of Awesomeness deal for $20 that Evike had. Among other things, he got a gas gun, and BB's.

I hate him.

His M4 was without trades, dirty, and had a dusty box. Could this have been a test rifle given a while back?

The quantity of the production run greatly influences price on CNCd products. That $500 receiver from before (can't remember now what exactly) was made in limited quantity hence the price. This new receiver, although similar if not the same in manufacturing processes and quality, will be cheaper by a factor of Airsoft 123s definition of "larger quantities".

The initial run of any cnc job is always alot higher to pay for the initial cost of paying an engineer to sit and create the cnc program(s) to make the parts, after that you can pretty much throw whatever you want into the cnc mill/whatever and create the parts out of wood, metal, cowpies, anything.

All I was saying was that 7075 (if that is actually what they are made of, which would supprise me) is a waste of money, 6061 would reduce cost in materials and tool wear while most of the reason you would pick 7075 are nonsense for an airsoft reciever.

Airsoft parts manufacturers are always trying to one-up the last guy "aluminium, CNC aluminium, DURALUMINIUM!!!" when in reality most of it is still made of the same ######, I really dont think they are doubling or more the material costs of making these parts for no reason.