WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I think you have to stress further that your products are anodized as opposed to painted as this difference can hardly be noticed with 600x800 pics. Was pretty clear to me the first time.

Thank you for reminding me!! I believe that is exactly how some retailers would like the general public to see. I do believe that I've stressed enough times here about that very fact; but thank you for pointing that out nonetheless.

WETTI

//edit, though I may be confused as to the convoluted relationship between WE/Wetti/distributors/affiliate/whatever.

Bingo.

It just occured to me that the example I'm about to make is WE related as well but anyway... :unsure:

I suspect this is a similar thing to how, at first, WE flogged their Hicapa to a variety of different people who sold them to the public.

If summat goes wrong with the gun you need to send the gun back to Bloggs Armaments or whoever rather than talking to WE about it.

It seems that WE is constantly revising their guns and a wholesaler who chooses to buy (for example) 500 version 1 guns could end up in trouble if the gun is revised after they purchase their batch. Course, they get them for a price that still makes this attractive.

The problems start when people begin to report problems with these guns which may have been solved in later revisions to the official product.

I suspect that's why WETTi is trying to make sure people are aware of the distinction between "official" products and ones sold through third-parties.

WarChild: Why don't you try to explain this a bit... I think you owe these ppl at least that much.

WETTI

No problem! At no time did I ever say these were WETTI AWSS'. I have always maintained that they are WE GBB M4A1's with Olympic Arms trades. These are propane-powered, with brass nozzles and inner barrel.

There is certainly a difference between the WETTI AWSS M4 and the WE GBB M4.

You be me, someone never order a single items from me, but put up OUR banner & display some questionable guns un front of it, trying to make believe the affiliation in the minds of the public. What would you do, my friend? Have I ever, on this forum, finger another supplier of who sells WE guns other than ours? The choice is theirs, fair enough, but just don't use us.

I simply don't care & can't control where some of the U.S. retailers get their gun from, but to advertise such items falsely under our company's image, that is something I simply cannot accept.

WETTI

we've ordered two guns from you to function as demo guns during the week in the store, and to be played with on the weekend at local games to gain exposure for your product.

you, personally, handed us the WETTI and the WE banners when we met you in Georgia, and we've proudly had them hanging in the store ever since.

demonstrating the AWSS in the store has spurred huge interest in your product. we've tried to get a hold of you to order in the last few weeks, but you'd been difficult to reach.

an opportunity arose to get WE GBB's from another supplier we've done regular business with for many years. getting them from someone besides WETTI meant that they were not the super-cool anodized CO2 AWSS', which customers generally wanted more than the "regular" propane version. still, in an effort to satisfy some demand for GBB's of any variant, we got a small quantity of the regular WE M4 in, which sold out completely in two days.

the guns were WE's, and we took a picture of them under the WE banner. the AWSS banner is also in the picture, but we were never trying to make people think they were AWSS', and we never advertised them as such.

our apologies if anyone viewing the photo misconstrued them as such, but they're all gone, so it's kind of a moot point now. still, since you have taken offense at the picture, we'll respect your desires to have the photos removed.

dammit all that talk about busyness and failing to send out sample WE bbs as promised but snapped at some measly photos? i was quite dissapointed to be not able to try the bbs before they were released... it doesn't matter anymore cuz i have ordered most of the precision series weight class to try them all out.

In my own personal view all WETTI has done is to promote his product well.

There seems to be a misconception around here that WETTI has done us all a huge favour by keeping us up to date with news and information regarding their M4 and upcoming releases but all he has done is what every sensible company would do and advertised and promoted his product directly to a mass audience.

I think because this is quite uncommon in the airsoft world it has been viewed as being something revolutionary.

There is no doubt it has created a huge amount of hype and interest but WETTI's methods are no different from what many big companies do day in and day out to advertise their latest venture.

Now I will quite willing hold my hands up and say I got sucked into all this hype in the early days as did many other people but I would ask people to look at it for what it is.

It is my own personal view that this is purely an advertising campaign that has been well executed.

This is something I have had on my mind for quite a while but I don't want to upset anyone or start any arguments, I just wanted to get it off my chest as it has been bugging me slightly.

Edited by chris u'5

But what I'm saying is that many people here seem to think he is doing it for our benefit...

If you were involved from the start you will realise that there has been a lot of "I'll see what I can do ;) " and a lot of loose promises but very little action.

I think even the biggest fanboy will realise this if they are entirely honest with themselves and look back properly over the events of the past few months.

Edited by chris u'5

But has he???

Any airsoft company who wants to make a decent profit (whether they interact with the big airsoft forums or not) will soon realise the faults in their initial designs.

I get the impression he is giving us the impression the we are making a difference when in reality it probably would have happened anyway.

I'm probably a good bit older than the majority of the members on this forum and life has turned me into a cynic so don't listen to me...

I'm just a grumpy old *bramston pickle* who now realises how hard I have to work for my money and as a result I expect much more quality for my money than the vast majority of airsoft companies currently offer.

Over the past few months I have gone back to shotguns, rifles and airguns and the difference in quality is astonishing.

For the price of a ###### poor airsoft gun I can get a good quality, british made airgun that will work from day one without any upgrades or modifications and will probably never fail or let me down!

But I digress...

Edited by chris u'5
In my own personal view all WETTI has done is to promote his product well.

There seems to be a misconception around here that WETTI has done us all a huge favour by keeping us up to date with news and information regarding their M4 and upcoming releases but all he has done is what every sensible company would do and advertised and promoted his product directly to a mass audience.

I think because this is quite uncommon in the airsoft world it has been viewed as being something revolutionary.

There is no doubt it has created a huge amount of hype and interest but WETTI's methods are no different from what many big companies do day in and day out to advertise their latest venture.

Now I will quite willing hold my hands up and say I got sucked into all this hype in the early days as did many other people but I would ask people to look at it for what it is.

It is my own personal view that this is purely an advertising campaign that has been well executed.

This is something I have had on my mind for quite a while but I don't want to upset anyone or start any arguments, I just wanted to get it off my chest as it has been bugging me slightly.

Fine. I have NOT help anyone here...isn't that the truth? This is really a cold world, ya know....

Anyway, Chris, neither do I want to argue with you; but then again, you made it sound like it is something WRONG in what I did/do. I beg to differ.

WarChild: Evidently you have not read my email thoroughly enough. You keep bring up the 'lack-of-communication' issue & made it look like you have no other choice but to jump ship. That is fine by me, it's a free world out there; you have the choice of whom you want to deal with, no problem. But you seem to leave out the most important issue of all, the issue which caused my 'lack of communication' with you. As I've said in my email to you: I simply refuse to put my clients in a possible collision course with the laws by ruthlessly distributing products that are being scrutinized by the authorities. I did not have any information for you at the time, while I was busy researching into the issue myself. You couldn't wait & you chose to 'toe-the-line' instead (all in the name of business, as Chris put it here). Fine! But just don't do it at MY expense!! (I'm talking about PROJECTING the image of the Armalite M4s as WETTI items to the public. THAT could very well put us (WE & WETTI) in the way of the laws, and THAT I cannot accept, period.)

Chris: This is an ugly business sometimes; yes, you're right; I was/am trying to promote my business here. What is wrong with that?? That's why I have a 'commercial' account'. But let me remind you that along the way, God knows I've tried my dearest to help out customers (mine or others) every which way I can. However, while I like to see my business grow, I would not see it happen at the expense of common ethics of the world. Would I simply just take a customer's order & ship him products that I KNOW might get him in trouble with the laws of HIS land? NO, I simply couldn't bring myself to do that. There's more to the truth than what you 'personally' dream up & ASSUME, ol' mate. I resent you comments indeed.

WETTI

BTW... all new AWSS M4-series (M4A1/M4CQBR/M16A3) & AWSS SCAR instruction manuals are up & ready for download on www.weairsoft.com

Edited by WETTI
That's right he has helped us out while improving his business. It's a win win for all involved as far as I'm concerned. I can see your point though, blind praise should never be appointed to anyone but I'd say this man has earned it.

Thank you.

Honestly WETTI I'm not making a personal attack on you.

Of course you are correct to promote your business in any way you can (I would do the same)

My comments are more directed at the members of this forum who cannot see beyond that.

You are a man who is trying to make profit for your superiors who will then hopefully pass that wealth on to you.

As whosloosin has stated, it is more the "blind praise" that I am referring to.

I can totally understand why you would be offended by my comments but please try not to take them personally (I realise it would be difficult not too) I am merely stating my opinion on this subject but there is many more who will disagree with me and voice their support for what you have done.

I would say to you though, when you put yourself in this kind of position you should take the rough with the smooth and not just expect praise and goodwill. I don't know or claim to know your business but my personal experience as a customer is what is most important to me and is what will always dictate my decisions and comments.

Don't stop what you're doing just because of one disappointed customer.

Edited by chris u'5
need help with m4 c02 cqb

"if there is so much help here why cant i find out why my c02 bolt carrier doesnt work but my green gas one does"

Post number 1 and number 2.

If that's your attitude are you really that surprised that no one has taken the time to help you??

Honestly WETTI I'm not making a personal attack on you.

Of course you are correct to promote your business in any way you can (I would do the same)

My comments are more directed at the members of this forum who cannot see beyond that.

You are a man who is trying to make profit for your superiors who will then hopefully pass that wealth on to you.

As whosloosin has stated, it is more the "blind praise" that I am referring to.

I can totally understand why you would be offended by my comments but please try not to take them personally (I realise it would be difficult not too) I am merely stating my opinion on this subject but there is many more who will disagree and voice their support for what you have done.

I would say to you though, when you put yourself in this kind of position you should take the rough with the smooth and not just expect praise and goodwill.

Point taken, Chris. I was not here for the praise, nor the 'pat-on-the-back'; nice as they are, I'm only here to do a job as best I could because this is one channel where I feel I can gather feedbacks to our products directly at the user-level. I appreciate all the support & 'blind praise' (as you put it) from everyone here who gave it, but I didn't come here to 'expect' it. Indeed, I hope everyone would just read your last few posts & 'see beyond' (as you put it). The fact remains that I, WETTI, is here for your service & if I can find just one way to make our products more appealing to you all or provide the assistance to a customer in need of info./help, then I've done my job well. So, bring it on, people!! I may not be capable of staisfying EVERYONE here, but I will continue to support this excellent forum & act as a bridge between you & WE, the manufacturer. God help me.

WETTI

by ruthlessly distributing products that are being scrutinized by the authorities.

So I should stop shaking people down for cash and then handing them an M4?

Also:

Anyone that has "fixed" their forward assist, what did you use as glue?