WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I'm not sure if it's traveling far enough... what can i do to check?

yep i do have it froward.

And if i don't slam my mags in they just drop out without being caught by the mag catch...

What gas you using ?

Try using green gas see if it gives it that extra push. Or shot it with the barrel pointing up, this could help to move to the bolt back and engage the lock, if that works then you know its just not fully cycling.

Can't relay think of ways of checking,

Had a look here:

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...4A1WM-V3_srch_1

Is this "a WETTI".....?

They say it's "custom version 3". Build on WE-gun or WETTI ?

Alle these versions (and a wise man somewhere claims there is in fact only one version (constantly changing one :-))......

Is it not just a standard Ver 3 ? I can't see anything different

I use green gas already anyway. The issue has fixed itself at my CQB skirmish today. It was wore down to the bolt wouldn't slip anymore.

On the skirmish today i found that the WE M4 is more reliable than i thought. It was accidentally knocked off the table and fell on the floor twice. The mags took quite a beating. Nothing broke. Well it has nearly ripped my reflex sight apart... Cheap Chinese Made...

On the note of the little capacity it has, throughout the whole day i didn't finish more than a mag in a single game. And i did have games that lasted quite long. But when you remind yourself you only have 30 rounds you only use semi and double-taps.

But i'm certain that this thing would be a beast at outdoors!!!

I use green gas already anyway. The issue has fixed itself at my CQB skirmish today. It was wore down to the bolt wouldn't slip anymore.

On the skirmish today i found that the WE M4 is more reliable than i thought. It was accidentally knocked off the table and fell on the floor twice. The mags took quite a beating. Nothing broke. Well it has nearly ripped my reflex sight apart... Cheap Chinese Made...

On the note of the little capacity it has, throughout the whole day i didn't finish more than a mag in a single game. And i did have games that lasted quite long. But when you remind yourself you only have 30 rounds you only use semi and double-taps.

But i'm certain that this thing would be a beast at outdoors!!!

Do you run stock fps or custom adjustable rod(adjustable fps)?

Sorry i have to start a new post. It has been too long.

At today's skirmish i borrowed my friend's G&P aimpoint with a replica LaRue QD high Mount. Just to see if it fits. Cause i am planning to get 1 as well.

To my surprise the dot didn't co-witness. I can't turn the elevation any lower. How do i adjust my front sight on elevation?

Actually that wilcox mount will have problems with the WE and I have seen it. For some reason the rail of the WE is a bit narrower than your usual m4 rails.

Yeah I found this too. A PTW carry handle would not tighten enough to fit snuggly on my WE M16 - it was loose enough to rattle around a bit.

Well that's funny. For my Aimpoint micro T-1 raiser mount the WE rail is actucally too wide so I had to file the mount down.

But good to know it doesn't hold on the WE. I was about to order it myself.

btw, here is my finally final WE.

Unfortunately the PMC barrel has a CCW thread and my old scar FH doesn't properly accept my Dytac surpressor so I still need (or better waiting for) a new one.

img_0540t1ve.jpg

img_0542l4qm.jpg

I love that PMC charging handle with tac-latch.

img_054382v0.jpg

img_0544f4go.jpg

Otto, I'm having an issue with the CO2 mag I just got from AB. One of the seals in the valve is leaking. Not sure how or why it started to leak as I probably put 20 or so 12g's through it before it developed. Not to mention I am getting horrific efficiency out of the CO2 mag and conversion... I'm talking just enough gas for 30 rounds, maybe.

People have been claiming 60+ rounds on one 12g, but I'm not seeing it.

Cool down is far, far worse than with the propane mags as well.

Otto, I'm having an issue with the CO2 mag I just got from AB. One of the seals in the valve is leaking. Not sure how or why it started to leak as I probably put 20 or so 12g's through it before it developed. Not to mention I am getting horrific efficiency out of the CO2 mag and conversion... I'm talking just enough gas for 30 rounds, maybe.

People have been claiming 60+ rounds on one 12g, but I'm not seeing it.

Cool down is far, far worse than with the propane mags as well.

Wasn't cool down supposed to be eliminated with the introduction of CO2 mags? Man... I was really hoping the co2 platform to stabilize before I decide to switch.

Wasn't cool down supposed to be eliminated with the introduction of CO2 mags? Man... I was really hoping the co2 platform to stabilize before I decide to switch.

No cool down for me but others annoying things:

First the shoots. I got something like this "PAN PAn Pan Pan pan pan pan PAN" ( :P ) and so on -> great great good good ? ? ? great

Second consumption. ~480fps: ~20 bbs/semi (2 mags with gas). ~350fps: ~70bbs/semi (~4 mags with gas)

It's better than gas in full auto but crappy precision i could hit everything except a cow :nosleep:

I thought co2 was better than gas :unsure: