WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

ohh noeez...

Airsoftbuddy says on his site:

TSC (TS Custom) LaRue Full Metal Recevier - Limited Edition for WE Gas Blow Back M4/M16 ( Pre-order ) --> Price USD$429.00

while airsoft123.com says about the LaRue Receiver (which should have a more reasonable price) "Coming soon from TS Custom....."

uhm.. same receiver, no reasonable price to come? :(

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I was trying to take off the triangular front sight to replace it with a low profile gas block. But i can't get the flash hider off. I have put a bit of loc-tite on but it's not budgine even if i heated it with a torch lighter. I have used a armorer's wrench too. What else can i do?

And what low profile gas blocks fit on the WE?

. CW or CCW? :P

. dytac/vltor or clones ;)

since this topic is so busy, could someone respond w/ a pm?

alright so i have a we m4 gbb, i was all ready to sell it, when i took it outside and realized it shot better then i remembered...although 1 in every 5-7 shots 1 would slice off to the left, is there a reason for this? and how do i stop it? also has anyone managed to make one of these as good as a higher end level aeg?

and my last comment is, someone pm me if your interested in buying my gun..comes with a silencer adapter, madbull gemtech silencer, 2 mags, 1 co2 1 gas.

I think posting on here will help others trying to know the answer too wont it?

Temp does play a big part with GBBs.

Your hop up is malformed. Or try and clean your barrel. Silicone in your barrel make the BBs slip.

Get the chromed tight bore and a few new Hop Ups. Make sure the lips of the hop up are good and same length before you put it in.

I think Ronetto has done it and he has said his WE M4 can out range a AEG. And it is laser straight.

But he hasn't lowered it's FPS.

Is that why you mean by a higher end AEG? Or high ROF?

You have to lighten the bolt for higher ROF. But personally i won't do that.

I have been running my guns at around 400 fps and they shoot fine and straight. I'm using the green v shape HU. I agree that if your bb's hook that it's silicone in your hop. Take a cleaning rod and clean it out. Also if your using green gas that could affect your trajectories too, due to the silicone in it.

I know this is probably a noob question but... I was wondering about the trademarks, I looked on some sites and the WE has trades and some don't have any. Do WE's have trades or do they not? It looks like the AFC version does but what is the difference? Does it only accept CO2 or can I use propane? For criteria I'm looking for a CQB length, with trades, an RIS, and take green gas.

I know this is probably a noob question but... I was wondering about the trademarks, I looked on some sites and the WE has trades and some don't have any. Do WE's have trades or do they not? It looks like the AFC version does but what is the difference? Does it only accept CO2 or can I use propane? For criteria I'm looking for a CQB length, with trades, an RIS, and take green gas.

CO2 ready means You can use Propane magazines. If You want CQB with trade marks, then buy AFC version with anodized body. None AFC versions have painted bodies. It is hard to say are they CO2 ready or not. I know rifles in Poland sold by http://www.taiwangun.com have painted bodies and are not CO2 ready.

Regarding TS One & Airsoft123 - I have to admint, never had a problems with both.

Edited by Nazio

Yes bingo. I don't see why they give you a carrying handle instead of a folding back up rear sight. It just looks silly with the carrying handle.

It's amazes me that if you put a longer rail on a cqb length barrel. It looks a tad longer.

Edited by alston251