WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

You knock it out from the bottom to the top.

Use a pin punch or suitably size allen key and tap it with a hammer.

right, if you look closely at the pin, you see where that star-shaped end is.

anyways, I did what I did twice already, I shortened the spring and now it stays on... for now.

Tried cyanoacrylate and few loctite products from my work, even a loctite polymer glue specially made for metal with its activator.

It's this last one that gave the best results, but it goes off again finally.

I really don't understand why they didn't fixed it with a pin or a screw :unsure:. I think I'll buy the necessary tools and fix it this way by myself, since glues don't seem to like shocks and vibrations :waggle:.

Well, at least it's 10 bucks less than the "super limited 100piece edition" ;)

Oh, they also have the TSC barrels now.

For the name of airsoft don't buy those TSC barrels. They don't fit. And your flash hiders will only go on half way. :angry:

If you really want one i can give you my 12 incher for FREE! Come get it in Wiltshire.

Yeah, total bogus.

I will never ever spend more money on just a reciever than the actual gun costs.

All those bodies for the Western arms are around $200, most less.

And about the P-Mags:

I guess anyone who knows how to operate a dremel and a screwdriver can build his WE M4 mag core into a real steel P-mag.

I don't think I will ever buy any TSC product again, since 95% of their stuff either doesn't work at all (enhanced recoil buffer) or ist badly made and need a lot of filing or whatever (KAC style trigger guard).

And I already heard that their 12" and 10" barrel wobble and need a boatload of filing.

PMC makes great parts for the WE M4. I got a charging handle, a barrel, anti-rotation pins you name it and all those products are perfect, fit and work flawlessly.

Oh, and since we're talking about it.

I haven't seen even one picture of these "limited" LaRue recievers yet.

I agree 100,000% about TSC.

And if the truth was told??

There isnt ONE single aftermarket "upgrade" part for the WE worth a dime. (Cosmetic parts and "barrels" are one thing....supposed "internal enhancements" are another.)

And as for these "enhanced parts"? People, save your money.