WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I skirmished with mine for the first time yesterday. I was very impressed with the performance and accuracy on .30 BBs. Granted I've only gone through 10 mags worth of BBs on mostly semi-auto only. 1 mag out of 3 leaked badly but settled down after I fired a few bursts out of it.

My gun came with the 350+ fps valve and I have the 400+ fps valve. Not sure I should make the switch though. Is it correct to assume that the 400+ fps valve will probably put alot more pressure onto the internal parts and break them much sooner?

Also, I know silicone grease is recommended for full maintenance but can I use normal silicone oil for inbetween game maintenance?

While i was plinking at my house yesterday. I realized all my rounds went to the left. According to my reflex type red dot sight.

I know i can't zero at the range of about 2 meters. But is there something wrong with my hop? Or is it just the sight? I'm not too sure.

All i know is that the point i hit should be lower than the red dot sight.

http://weairsoft.com/products_show.php?id=...;products_id=67

This product is bs. It claims "'Solid Core Technology' - 0% internal bubbles". Yeah right! It's got one huge bubble inside it. I'll post up the photos tomorrow.

Funny they claim it's solid core yet if you read the fine prints on the bag it says something like bubbles may form inside the bb if "ejection" (i think they meant injection) mold cools at a faster rate.

The green bbs also leave a truck load of green substance on the hop and IB. Will post up these photos too.

Are you using the new barrel + hop rubber?

Usually the swerve is a sign of overhop.

yea. new barrel and hop.

That or barrel is too wet or dirty. Try cleaning your barrel then try again

i don't think so because that was the first time i fired it after putting the new chromed barrel in.

I have a problem with 2 out of my 5 mags where the plastic bb follower gets stuck about the 3rd of the way down in the channel. I took one apart and the plastic follower moves in the channel ok without the spring but fitting the spring and its get stuck on the way down. Need to have a closer look at this but I'm wondering if I need to dremel out some of the channel to allow the follower to move easier. BTW - refitting the spring is a *badgeress*!!!

Anyone else having this problem? I can't even force them down any further with a screwdriver as they just get stuck. I can't see exactly whats causing it - any ideas?

Why can't anyone make anything practical for the WE series?

AEG hop ups??

Ambi-selectors??

Cheaper metal bodies??

Working adjustable power??

Better mags?? I know Pmags are coming. Hope they are good.

Well adjustable power is already available for some time now for the WE, it's made by TS Customs.

As for cheaper bodies, i saw this one http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=27382 while browsing their catalog.

Does this mean that complete bodies or at least the upper receiver for the PTW is compatible with the WE ?

Well adjustable power is already available for some time now for the WE, it's made by TS Customs.

As for cheaper bodies, i saw this one http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=27382 while browsing their catalog.

Does this mean that complete bodies or at least the upper receiver for the PTW is compatible with the WE ?

The MUR upper has a wiggle play i bought one and tried it on my WE darn it has too much play it does'nt fit exactly on the lower body i had to order that RA TECH magic pin now it works good

Something really wierd and drastic happened to my gun.

I recently just bought the new 6.02 chromed barrel with latest black hopup from AB.

I fired that for a couple mags and then my 500fps brass nozzle snapped.

So i just switched with my original lower fps nozzle.

And now for some reason, like 90% of my shots only shoot like 3 yards and then drop (really weak)

The gun appears to cycle well, and kicks well too still. I even used a new canistor of propane.

Any ideas?

edit:

My gun double feeds sometimes. And then a lot of times, the shots are just low powered. I tried both barrels.

Do you think when the nozzel snapped it damaged the rubber part 117 and is making this problem.

Edited by accuracy