WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

If you were using real ammunition, maybe. Air gets less dense the higher it is from sea level and less dense air means less friction against wind, which would mean a faster, more accurate bullet.

But this is airsoft, and you're talking a mere 5~6m difference, add to that the fact that the WE hop is a bit wonky to begin with. So no, there will hardly be any notable difference.

Question for WETTI:

Is the "WE SCAR-L CQC Gas BlowBack Rifle (Dark Earth)" on UNCompany.com a "WETTI" version, or a WE?

(With all this version-talk I don't know what to look for....If there are difference: what are they?)

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I ordered (again) the WE M4 CO2 conversion set, at yet another shop: "sorry, out of stock, can we sell you something else?"....

Has anyone tried the VLTOR MUR upper reciever from Dytac?

Redwolf claims it fits the WE.

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=27382

Quoting from a famous philosopher ...

do a bit of search on your own please, that has been discussed several times already. ;)

Yes it does fit, it will rattle quit a bit which it seems to be largely fixed by using RATech's Magic Pin.

Yes, I am indeed talking about part No. 78. If the catch is already limp thats odd... remove your spring and have a look if it's of the correct length. If not, you should buy a spare.

Well it seems the spring wasn't the original one that came with gun, i received a v1 but the bolt stop was already changed to the new one, i guess they either tried to fix the problem and failed or the spring that came with it was essentially crappola. I got a substitute and now is working like a charm ;)

Hey guys incase you haven't read the news. RA-Tech made a adjustable valve for the WE GBB system.

But they demonstrated on a scar. So i'm not sure if it would work for the M4 too. But after watching the video a few times and thinking a bit i thought it would be fine.

But i'm not entirely sure. Does anyone know if the rod behind the nossle is same length on the scar and the M4? If so i think it would be compatible.

Can someone confirm this please.

Bless RA-Tech.

Edited by alston251
Hey guys incase you haven't read the news. RA-Tech made a adjustable valve for the WE GBB system.

But they demonstrated on a scar. So i'm not sure if it would work for the M4 too. But after watching the video a few times and thinking a bit i thought it would be fine.

But i'm not entirely sure. Does anyone know if the rod behind the nossle is same length on the scar and the M4? If so i think it would be compatible.

Can someone confirm this please.

Bless RA-Tech.

Well that sure is good news, at least we have many options. I ordered a couple of those uni-directional guide rod's from TS-Custom, they should allow to adjust the power but until i actually install one of them can't say for sure.

But i would buy one ffrom RATech if someone tries them on the M4.

Ok, so I'm looking to add to my DMR WE M16A3.

I already have a nice 4x32 ACOG.

What I need is a small, short bipod, perhaps Harris-type?

Also, anyone know of an RIS/RAS that will fit an M16A3 nicely?

Ben.

EDIT:: If there's no rail system, how would I go about shortening the outer barrel length to M4 size, adding a RIS system, and then cover the rest of the inner barrel with a silencer?

Edited by L4byr1nth

There is the Dboys M5 RIS, but it needs some work on the front section to fit well. On the other hand, there exists RS RIS for relatively low prices, manufactured by Leapers for example

For the bipod, parts4ar15.com sells a nice one for a good price..

Here are some pice of my DMR M16A3

29082009252.jpg

29082009254.jpg

29082009256.jpg

On these pics you'll be able to see some of the details of the RIS. The scope is the 5th Gen 3-9x50 Red/Green Mil-Dot AO from Leapers. The laser comes from Leapers as well

Edited by Eliminator

Since posting, I've discovered a Laylax rail that bolts to the underside of a normal M4/M16 handgrip.

Anyone know if that might fit the WE?

Because then I can just use an RIS bipod, and it'd be much simpler.

Also will something like this;

http://www.ebairsoft.com/knights-type-snip...ock-p-1950.html

and this;

http://www.ebairsoft.com/ar15-quick-releas...ter-p-1987.html

Fit the gun?

Cheers!

Ben.

Hmmm... I'm currently looking at adding the following;

LaRue 12" R.I.S. system <<--- Not sure it'll fit

Fab Defense M4 Magwell <<--- Pretty sure it'll fit

Fab Defense Fast Mag Grip <<--- Pretty sure it'll fit (rail mounted)

Madbull KX3 Flash Hider <<--- Not sure if the WE is + or - thread though?

Some kind of R.I.S. mounted bipod?

Ben.

If you are going to RIS up your M16 you might as well get a tacti-cool sniper stock. I'm still on the hunt for the fake UBR myself.

Am I wrong, or does the lowly AirSplat currently have the lowest price in the U.S. for the CO2 mags? I need several more, so I'm willing to go with the lowest bidder.