WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

There's also the LAT 90% buffer spring. It does increase recoil, a little but it does (it slow down a little the cycle too) :) .

I don't have tried the tsc buffer, but I've read that it does nothing at all :unsure: .

I ve tried the tsc buffer, it works prefect! sometimes, rumors doesnt equal to the fact. try it and u will the different!!

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

you may try the TSC enhanced buffer! the blowback is stronger and solid than the original after using it.

You would be the very first person who have noticed any increase of blowback after installation of this part, which is on the market for some months.

Edited by Nazio
Agree 100% i have it, no change at all...

What You call ? Common knowledge ? It is known since TSC buffer hit the market, that there is no increase of recoil what so ever. I own one as well, like its blue color so decided long time ago to leave it in my buffer tube, but thats about it. Some of guys complained about noice of counterweight bits inside while on the move. So save your money ppl.

Recently i have bought this thing:

23_15file1.jpg

Fits perfectly, unlikely 5KU designed for WA.

Edited by Nazio

Anyone know which one of these front kits will fit perfectly on the We m16?

http://www.ebairsoft.com/airsoft-parts-front-c-68_69.html

I am thinking about getting either the 12inch or the 13.2 Lar. Will these rails fit without any modifications? I don't yet have a wetech m16 but will get one soon.

Thinking about making my own SR25 type rifle with the m16. Of course I also need a silencer...but I guess any aftermarket ones will do?

Thanks for the urls, but can't find the co2 version on the first link?

second link; O_o :D

Im looking for stores all around the world, not just european ones ^_^

Does anyone know why William at airsoftbuddy have so incredibly high shipping prices? I'd love buying an entire kit from him (gun, 10 extra co2 mags, lots of spares for pretty much everything) .. but since the shipping alone ended up at nearly $200 i'd rather buy a plane ticket and collect it my self ;P

Get from airsoftbuddy and they also have the nozzle you can buy alone for $15 USD

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=442

http://www.airsoftbuddy.com/index_eproduct...products_id=454

do you need a new gold chamber thing for the co2 valve or can i use the original cuz the nozzel is bigger.

i tried putting the old 500fps brass valve with the new co2 brass cylinder, it worked but fps down to around 360. I dont understand it yet, but i noticed that my rifle didn't spitting the bb out anymore. I put the stainless co2 valve back after some manual adjustment in the valve itself and got fps increase to 400.

You answered your question already, the stock one doesn't fit.

then that sucks because I can't get all the parts I need.

Evike says they're ETA sept 15 though...

sigh.

they're annoying though

I ordered the valve and a magazine for 80.73. And i asked to cancel the magazine the day i ordered it

It's been a week and a half and they have only refunded the cost of the valve (37.31) after it took them a week to find out that it was out of stock. They have yet to pay me back my magazine and shipping ($43.42).

I don't quite understand why it takes so long.

Edited by accuracy
Does anyone know of a shop that stocks the WE M4 AWSS Co2 14.5" (latest version yadayada ;]) ?

I've spoken to TQM and they do not ship to Sweden atm, so they're out :/

There are a few not stating what version their having and looking when the product was put online it could be anything from v1 to the latest. And few of them hasn't replied to me in quite a few days (WGC, RedWolf and the usual HK-dragons).

Im looking for an instabuy situation here, aslong as I know someone has it in stock ^_^

I bought my WE M16 from Airsoft Buddy. No problems what so ever. And since it will be the latest version, using CO2, it will be perfectly legal in Sweden. My total cost of bringing it to Sweden was 4200kr, all inclusive. And I only had positive experiences with Airsoft Buddy.

Told you to get an AGM......... :rolleyes:

-Luis

Mate.

We all know You love Your miracle king of GBB's from AGM. But here we talk about WE GBB. Would be apriciated if You could give us a break or stick to the subject.

@Cephas - i have TS One steel nozzle.