WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

On the eve before a game it happens again: I broke my nozzle! This time I really don't know what happened. I was as careful as can be, and still I heard the same ominous sound protruding as when it happened earlier. So this time I'm going for the TSC Uni-Directional rod with power adjustment thing. Anybody else who own this kit and can provide some information if it's any good or not?

Also, is anybody else having trouble with their AWSS nozzles? A lemon amongst the hundreds of guns WE produces is acceptable, but breaking two nozzles within nearly a month, and this time while being extra cautious? That really shouldn't be.

i think installing RA-Tech NPAS (Nozzle Only) & TSC Uni-Directional Rod (Without the Adjustable Knob) will be more stable in adjusting the fps... you can see clearly in RA-Tech vid, if you only install RA-Tech NPAS you have to hold the Guide Rod when adjusting the fps but if you install together TSC Hexagon Guide Rod "without the adjustable knob" will be much more easier to adjust the fps only using RA-Tech key, you dont have to hold the Guide Rod anymore... what do you guys think? :unsure:

My nozzle has broken after more than 4000 BBs shot, because of the piston head that unscrewed itself from my TSC piston with unidirectional guide rod.

I recommend you to thread-lock it ;).

My feedback for the unidirectional guide rod is that it do help stabilizing power, but I didn't use the adjusting knob. I got a 300fps #42 and it worked very well like that ('till my nozzle broke :P ) :).

If William from airsoftbuddy still don't answer me this week, I think I'll try the ra-tech nozzle :rolleyes:.

Well ... If You put it this way.

My answere is, please read the description of product to the end. ;)

http://www.airsoft123.com/index_eproduct_v...?products_id=15

I do know what I'm saying, I own one, so I think I'm a little bit more aware than you seem to be :rolleyes:.

It's not only a guide rod: It's a piston, piston head and hexagonal guide rod, that's passing through an hexagonal hole in the piston head, with an adjusting knob that goes inside the nozzle, under the #42 part.

Edited by Manu le maboul
I do know what I'm saying, I own one, so I think I'm a little bit more aware than you seem to be :rolleyes: .

It's not only a guide rod: It's a piston, piston head and hexagonal guide rod, that's passing through an hexagonal hole in the piston head, with an adjusting knob that goes inside the nozzle, under the #42 part.

I believe You've got one, just like me, and about using loctite on the knob and the nozzle was long time ago ;-) TSC dont use loctite because is pointless while there is no nozzle on the guide.

But finally we have NPAS from Ra - Tech, i believe this will be much more reliable.

Edited by Nazio

I think you don't understand what I mean.

I didn't use the adjusting knob and I do thread-locked the nozzle.

What I say is that the PISTON HEAD, factory mounted, is not thread-locked by TSC.

What I call piston head is the part where the guide rod pass through and where you put the #122, do you see what I mean ? It's the equivalent of the original #121 part.

That's why I recommend people to thread-lock this part, it's a factory mounted part so I didn't thread-locked it, I thought it was already done by TSC.

It's not and it unscrew itself with vibrations, that broke my nozzle after 4000 BBs shot.

Edited by Manu le maboul
I think you don't understand what I mean.

I didn't use the adjusting knob and I do thread-locked the nozzle.

What I say is that the PISTON HEAD, factory mounted, is not thread-locked by TSC.

What I call piston head is the part where the guide rod pass through and where you put the #122, do you see what I mean ? It's the equivalent of the original #121 part.

That's why I recommend people to thread-lock this part, it's a factory mounted part so I didn't thread-locked it, I thought it was already done by TSC.

It's not and it unscrew itself with vibrations, that broke my nozzle after 4000 BBs shot.

oh all right not the nozzle.... thanks dude.