WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

What I call piston head is the part where the guide rod pass through and where you put the #122, do you see what I mean ? It's the equivalent of the original #121 part.

Missunderstood. Got Ya. Gonna check mine as well.

Edited by Nazio
  • Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I don't know how things have been in other parts of the world, but in our area, out of a pool of about 50 different WETTI CQB's, WE SCAR's and WE M4A1's, we've had over 30 incidents of part #66 breaking.

Obtaining replacement parts has been an exercise in frustration, and another original part is most likely just going to break again anyway.

In an effort to permanently fix the problem, we had a machine shop in Rochester, NY fabricate part #66 with a CNC mill out of hardened tool steel.

We have a small quantity left over after taking care of all the local issues. If anyone else would like the "uber part #66", feel free to contact me. the price is $22 plus shipping.

if a lot of people need this part, we'll consider doing another larger fabrication run.

How many people here have recently ordered from Airsoft Buddy? I placed an order just over two weeks ago and nothing is happening. I've sent two emails inquiring about it and still have heard nothing. I know one other member is having issues as well.

I ordered $350 worth of stuff, you'd think I would get something.... :ranting2:

How many people here have recently ordered from Airsoft Buddy? I placed an order just over two weeks ago and nothing is happening. I've sent two emails inquiring about it and still have heard nothing. I know one other member is having issues as well.

well i've delt with them i ordered like twice haven't had any issues only it took like almost a month due to some of the items were'nt on stock so email them constant...

Karma: i sent them an order on sept. 11 and last thursday a package ended up in customs from "William shop". Since both the Swedish postal service and customs suck so much male genitalia u cant even start to comprehend, it'll prolly be a week or so before i get the parcel.

but, the order was shipped, even with the lack of email response or updating the order from "Processing...".

Edited by Bamse

The 3 weeks old 'out of office' message is still there...

I think he is still out, or very very busy. Or ill?

But it would be smart for them to remove the old "out-of-office"...

The 3 weeks old 'out of office' message is still there...

I think he is still out, or very very busy. Or ill?

But it would be smart for them to remove the old "out-of-office"...

I placed an order while he was away, I received the package 7 days after his return. I'm sure he's just busy and getting the orders out.

I placed an order on September 17th, and it arrived yesterday without even as much as a mail to alert me. Just saw a notice from the post office in my mailbox that I had a parcel to collect.

So thus far AirsoftBuddy has been far better service-wise than has airsoft123. Although AirsoftBuddy could do a lot of improvements in the communications-sector.

I've been waiting 6 months for a refund on mine, no one can complain anymore :-p j/k.

You win. Unfortunately.

I guess we just ride it out huh? Thanks for the response, it's kinda good to know I'm not the only one. As for the rest of you with the prompt service, what did you order?

Is it normal customer service policy that airsoft123.com doesn#t answer emails?

So far my experience has been just that. Their correspondence could really be improved a lot. I sent them an email on the 20th (yes... a sunday, so some lagg is expected) but I have yet to receive a reply. My order was placed with them on the 12th of this month, and yet no word, no tracking number, no reply.

Maybe it is only me one lucky *better if i edit this one*, but i cant say bad word about them. When parcel did not appear on the horizon then they answered very quick and provided me with picture of proof of postage. Delay in answere was something about one or two days.

Edited by Nazio

Picked up my order a few hours ago from airsoftbuddy after being stuck a week in customs. Not sure what the hell they were doing, because the parcel wasn't even touched.

Anywho. jizzy chrizzy the gun is loud :)

Everything works like a charm so far (been blasting ~10 mags o co2 and bb's) except for the boltcatch working like one time out of 10, tops. Due to indoor range i havent been testing range or hop.

Gonna do a more thourough dig-in tonight ^_^

When it comes to lubing tho.

The shops here in Gothenburg don't stock the brands of lube discussed in this thread and on the we-m4-wiki. What's the main things to look for?

Silicone spray for trigger set?

High weight silicone based oil for cylinder?

Grease for bolt etc. ... well, what? PFTE-based? Lithium? MoS4?

thanks in advance.

lol. a few mags later after that the nozzle broke in it's usual place.

oh well, will wait for the NPAS and make sure it's loctited next time ^_^

Oooh... I have petty on thee, my brother...

If I still where in possession of all of my latest nozzles, I would definitely send you one for minor compensation. But I've got an order going out to RA-Tech in the near future. Let me know if you want in and get an NPAS nozzle of your own.