WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

It's a shame, because i used my M16A3 yesterday for the first time (i had to run on CO2, -5ºC) and it went so smooth it still amazes me. Managed to get my NPAS to ~300ish FPS (to avoid any unnecessary pain) and got some pretty nice kills (plus a lot of "woah, cool stuff you have here").

I'll see how well performs on my next match.

Btw, a friend of mine has my exact M16A3, with the very same NPAS (except he has an extra o-ring inside the NPAS, in the power adjust screw) but had some problems. The big external o-ring from the nozzle seems to be a bit worn out after the game, and we had some theories, but didn't jump to any conclusion (either missalingment, lack of lube, tolerance issues...) Any ideas?

Did it came with it's own buffer tube ?

P.S.

I'll be posting soon some pictures from a package i've received today that had some very nice/interesting things for the WE GBBR's ;):D

trigger set?? I would like one if it's good...

Sad news here, my M4's barrel nut just broke after nearly 1 year...

you're original one?

uop, if I can tell like this. This upper is the one of the Gen 3 M4 I builded from spare parts(I already had a whole Lower assembly). The upper came as a complete upper set from AB long time ago...

Maybe it's because of the stress from the tests of CAA magazines mod, wich is basically the very same mod of the PMags from Magpul, in order to accept the WE internals. After moding and installing the internals, you still have to fit the internals into the modified RS magazine, in order to have a fully working Mag, wich means Mag catch effectively catching the mag, Mag housing foing into the Barrel Housing, and the Bolt Catch actually catching the Bolt Carrier. Maybe my upper did not like the stress caused by the 3rd modded mag, on wich I had some trouble on setting it at the right position in the CAA mag, while the 2 others actually works fine

trigger set?? I would like one if it's good...

Nope that won't arrive until next week minimum, damn chinese new year! Actually it's something much more interesting :D

Just ordered something to go with it but won't get it until next week or so, as soon as i get all the required parts i'll be reviewing the thing :)

The threads on the UPR buffer tube are to big, spend about 45 minuts filing them down to fit.

The ELEMENT was a lot of small things, the big screw that holds the stock to the buffer tube is to short, and alle the screws in the cheek rest are to long, some other screws are to long.

ELEMENT fits better, finish is not quit as good as PTS, but still ok, I think I would recomend the ELEMENT over PTS for WE.

Hate to threadjack but *WOW*

kojak I may propose to you for how cheap that sites prices are.

Just don't tell the bearded one. After the holiday I'm placing another order; need some AEG PMAGs, a couple of MS2 slings to butcher for parts and a MIAD in FDE.

I have installed both ELEMENT and PTS UBR stocks, and non of them fits WE without modding.

The threads on the UPR buffer tube are to big, spend about 45 minuts filing them down to fit.

The ELEMENT was a lot of small things, the big screw that holds the stock to the buffer tube is to short, and alle the screws in the cheek rest are to long, some other screws are to long.

ELEMENT fits better, finish is not quit as good as PTS, but still ok, I think I would recomend the ELEMENT over PTS for WE.

Did you mean you filed the threads on the PTS buffer tube? On the ACM (mine did not have Element packaging) I had to shorten the tube slightly and I beveled the inside edge. I just got washers for the cheek rest screws, and it didn't even come with a bolt for the back of the buffer tube. I would say that quality wise it's about 98% as nice as the RS version; just some very slight flash on the center seam and of course the typo on the flat-sided cheek rest.

More pics with gloomy lighting from overcast SoCal:

SDC10519.jpg

SDC10517.jpg

The ACM stock only comes with two sling mounts.

SDC10515.jpg

TSC trigger group and RA-tech striker group.

SDC10513.jpg

Element "stubby killer" will be sprayed FDE to match the CASV.

SDC10510.jpg

More goodies from Pro-T. The trigger guard is nice, but the MOE is made for a WA and I basically forced it on there. Plus it has a hollow fiberglass-like feel that's nothing like my RS MIAD.