WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

Just don't tell the bearded one. After the holiday I'm placing another order; need some AEG PMAGs, a couple of MS2 slings to butcher for parts and a MIAD in FDE.

More goodies from Pro-T. The trigger guard is nice, but the MOE is made for a WA and I basically forced it on there. Plus it has a hollow fiberglass-like feel that's nothing like my RS MIAD.

Oh don't worry, I won't.

And I'm actually pretty sure that's how the RS MOE grip is. Looks smoother, and nothing like the PTS MOE grips.

I've studied this topic from my last visit, and it seem that there is still no reliable fix for trigger unit. I was silly because bought TSC CNC trigger parts with black trigger and guess what happened ? Rifle operates normaly on semi auto but on auto is madness. Just as bolt cach works, then I do press it and rifle shots auto without touching the trigger. In frist though might assebled something wrong, but checked on the pictures with original parts and everything is just like was before.

Hows new Stinger hop up for working ? Any better than orginal WE ? Is it worth its price ?

Edited by Nazio
I've studied this topic from my last visit, and it seem that there is still no reliable fix for trigger unit.

There is the "new" forged steel trigger group from CWI, i'll be getting a few samples ( 5 ) in a couple of weeks and will review them through here. They are getting good reports from users that already have them though.

Hows new Stinger hop up for working ? Any better than orginal WE ? Is it worth its price ?

Just wait a few weeks, don't buy this kit just yet ;)

Edited by danielsilva

May be finally some good news. ;)

I am not intend to buy anything at the moment. Just got back my online status after movement, try to have a look around and figure out how things are at the moment. Thats why I've asked about. ;) But thank You for advice anyway. :D

Is there any reliable (not AB) source of WE anodized receivers ?

Can someone help me... Even with my NPAS unscrewed to a max. I can't reach more than 150 FPS. Setup is TSC piston with reinforced CO2 piston head and type 2 NPAS + propane gas and 0.2 BB.

Everything has been cleaned... and piston is well centred.

Could it be that the TSC piston is the problem...

Would like to know this before I'll change it (it's stuck in the stabilizer :rolleyes: )

Have been looking for those Stinger hop ups also. So why not buy them now? Is there going to be released a new hop up kit in upcoming weeks, perhaps AEG-like? Or has anybody any rumours of better hop up kits? Cheers.

Just a random change in topic, I'm sure you've all read the hot item at the news section about the WE M4 and the BATF. All of us are in the possession of machine guns. tongue.gif

Yep, just caught that. They were WE M4 CQBRs. Damn. Well, there goes my WE M16A3 I was thinking about getting one day. Thank goodness I got my WE M4 through customs last year.

It truly is ridiculous. Even if you did the modification, the WE Receivers are anodized aluminum and would never withstand the pressures of the 5.56 ammo.

btw Renegade, are you still selling custom parts for the WE M4?

Edited by Torque
Even if you did the modification, the WE Receivers are anodized aluminum and would never withstand the pressures of the 5.56 ammo.

Um, FYI the real AR-15 has an anodized aluminum receiver too.

The strongest RS receivers are made using forged aluminum, these are the only ones that are considered mil-spec.

After that in terms of strength are the CNC'd receivers. These aren't as strong as forged but they do tend to look cool.

A popular example of this would be the VLTOR MUR.

And as hard to believe as it may be real steel CAST aluminum receivers do exist. Olympic Arms produced some in the late eighties/early nineties. It was soon discovered that on a cold day they could be made to shatter like clay pots and are no longer produced.

Except for airsoft receivers of course. :D

I hope this clears things up, and sorry if I'm coming off as a know it all.

Edited by SirSavage

Off topic; I know, but rather important to us WE-GBB fans IMHO:

On the TacticalQuartermeister (part of WETTI's WorldWide Network, until now) site it says

"WETTI...

We are sad to say we will no longer be dealing with WETTI for WE items. this is down to WETTI no being able to give us the service we needed. We have now ordered rifles and mags from another supplier and hope to have these in asap."

Another shop who did care leaving the famous WorldWide Network...

Also the WETTI WorldWide Network claims Sniperairguns (Germany) is there for Belgian customers... I would like to know how long it would take to get a full-auto WE-GBB via them (they can't import nor sell full auto > 0.5Joules). And at what price.

I like the WE Gbbs, but I totally dislike the unprofessionalism when it comes to service. And this, ladies and gentleman, is going on from the very very first rumours about WETTI and its "WorldWide nework that would solve all problems".

"WETTI is a busy man" I kept hearing and reading. Yup, could well be. But his "busy-ness" doesn't improve the poor after-sales-service.

Gonna have a look at the AGM after all I think. Plenty of parts at very reasonable prices, and available in many places.

Come on WETTI, get your act together (and do NOT "promise". "DO"). Thanks.

Off topic; I know, but rather important to us WE-GBB fans IMHO:

On the TacticalQuartermeister (part of WETTI's WorldWide Network, until now) site it says

"WETTI...

We are sad to say we will no longer be dealing with WETTI for WE items. this is down to WETTI no being able to give us the service we needed. We have now ordered rifles and mags from another supplier and hope to have these in asap."

Another shop who did care leaving the famous WorldWide Network...

Also the WETTI WorldWide Network claims Sniperairguns (Germany) is there for Belgian customers... I would like to know how long it would take to get a full-auto WE-GBB via them (they can't import nor sell full auto > 0.5Joules). And at what price.

I like the WE Gbbs, but I totally dislike the unprofessionalism when it comes to service. And this, ladies and gentleman, is going on from the very very first rumours about WETTI and its "WorldWide nework that would solve all problems".

"WETTI is a busy man" I kept hearing and reading. Yup, could well be. But his "busy-ness" doesn't improve the poor after-sales-service.

Gonna have a look at the AGM after all I think. Plenty of parts at very reasonable prices, and available in many places.

Come on WETTI, get your act together (and do NOT "promise". "DO"). Thanks.

if this was facebook, i would like this comment so hard.

TQM was the best place i know of to get parts, its sad to see them stop supplying... i just wish 3rd party manufacturers would get their *suitcase* together... these things arent rocket science.

if this was facebook, i would like this comment so hard.

TQM was the best place i know of to get parts, its sad to see them stop supplying... i just wish 3rd party manufacturers would get their *suitcase* together... these things arent rocket science.

They will not stop supplying WE parts, they just changed their supplier. Instead of ordering directly from WETTI they switched to another distributor. If that makes them have more parts/guns available, great! I always order my parts from Mark and he's always available to listen to you, the order he's getting from CWI is a request from me and he was very helpful in that regard. Class A dude tbh

Anyway .. if you're looking for a WE GBBR there are still many places to look in Europe, some of them who are working closely with WETTI. Like Specshop from Poland ( highly recommended, got my M16 with trades from them ), AirsoftHQ in Austria, AirsoftWorld on the UK etc You can even find others who carry small quantities of them like Landwarriorairsoft, SafaraSoftair and many others. If you can't find one you're just not looking hard enough :)

Edited by danielsilva
They will not stop supplying WE parts, they just changed their supplier. Instead of ordering directly from WETTI they switched to another distributor. ....

I wonder if "the other distributor" will get enough parts from WETTI (in a reasonable time). And if: why can he? And is "the other distributor" WETTI-approved? What about warranty?

And if the other distributor can supply, why isn't it possible for Tactical.... Tactical IS on the "WETTI worldwide net" list, so in my very very humble opinion this would make them a bit priviledged WETTI-partners, no? And if even those can't get "the service" that is not good news.

First idea that pops up is: the "other distributor" is NOT an official WETTI-partner. Bye bye "look for the 'buy the real WETTI' - feeling". And that is (was) what WETTI was all about, no?

And about the European places to buy WE: I know all of them. Germany and surroundings do NOT sell full auto. UK do not sell to "outside UK" (due to UKARA).

Safara does not have had WE parts for ages (I think).

By the way: from the list you give for EU-resellers: only Tactical and Specshop are (were, in case of Tactical?...) official WETTI partners. (And Sniperairguns, but that's "no full auto". Although they are the "sole products and parts" also for Belgium. Lookes nice "on paper".)

And there are no official WETTI partners in the HK-region. So when one buys parts there (where they are available / affordable from time to time) the officials here can say "no warranty" when sometyhing (else) brakes.

"Service" via the Worldwide Net of approved WETTI - partners...? Sorry, I have my doubts.

And again sorry to be off topic but I think this is important stuff to talk about in the longest WE-thread ever.

Edited by lukvdh
Um, FYI the real AR-15 has an anodized aluminum receiver too.

The strongest RS receivers are made using forged aluminum, these are the only ones that are considered mil-spec.

After that in terms of strength are the CNC'd receivers. These aren't as strong as forged but they do tend to look cool.

A popular example of this would be the VLTOR MUR.

And as hard to believe as it may be real steel CAST aluminum receivers do exist. Olympic Arms produced some in the late eighties/early nineties. It was soon discovered that on a cold day they could be made to shatter like clay pots and are no longer produced.

Except for airsoft receivers of course. :D

I hope this clears things up, and sorry if I'm coming off as a know it all.

No not at all, thanks for pointing out my mis-info. I did mean to say 'cast' aluminum but missed typing it. :blink:

Is anyone able to design a production ready blueprint in auto-cad of an ambi-fireselector and a VLTOR style boltcarrier?

I got a factory in china that can build anything and I'm also working for an upcoming onlineshop, so I'd be able to offer these on regular bases.

If so, please PM me.

I wonder if "the other distributor" will get enough parts from WETTI (in a reasonable time). And if: why can he? And is "the other distributor" WETTI-approved? What about warranty?

And if the other distributor can supply, why isn't it possible for Tactical.... Tactical IS on the "WETTI worldwide net" list, so in my very very humble opinion this would make them a bit priviledged WETTI-partners, no? And if even those can't get "the service" that is not good news.

First idea that pops up is: the "other distributor" is NOT an official WETTI-partner. Bye bye "look for the 'buy the real WETTI' - feeling". And that is (was) what WETTI was all about, no?

And about the European places to buy WE: I know all of them. Germany and surroundings do NOT sell full auto. UK do not sell to "outside UK" (due to UKARA).

Safara does not have had WE parts for ages (I think).

By the way: from the list you give for EU-resellers: only Tactical and Specshop are (were, in case of Tactical?...) official WETTI partners. (And Sniperairguns, but that's "no full auto". Although they are the "sole products and parts" also for Belgium. Lookes nice "on paper".)

And there are no official WETTI partners in the HK-region. So when one buys parts there (where they are available / affordable from time to time) the officials here can say "no warranty" when sometyhing (else) brakes.

"Service" via the Worldwide Net of approved WETTI - partners...? Sorry, I have my doubts.

And again sorry to be off topic but I think this is important stuff to talk about in the longest WE-thread ever.

I won't comment the entirety of your post since some thoughts/questions are repeated a few times, but aren't you mistaking WETTI as being the same as WE ? WETTI is one official distributor of WE's brand products but it's not the only one, i don't know the specifics of Mark's new deal but i guess you could even trade with the factory directly.

AND shops don't even have to deal with the official distributor if they don't want to, that are many retailers that aren't "official" brand dealers and still stock thousands of products from a brand if they think they can make money from it, this not only applies to airsoft but most consumer products.

And, unless i don't know jack of English and made a huge mistake somewhere, where did you read on my post talking about "official" dealers ? I just said, and know for a fact, that some on them work closely to WETTI. I just gave a list of know european WE's sellers ... The only shop that doesn't sell full-auto is Snipers all the others SELL full auto replicas and yes, Safara does indeed have a huge stock of WE products ?

People asked where to buy WE replicas in Europe, i just provided a list of where to buy them ... And since you're from Europe you should know that the first responsible party for a warranty is the dealer that sold you the product and not the manufacturer. It's the dealer who has to take diligences to fix the problem and if unable to do it, to refund your money or offer a similar priced/with similar characteristics in return, so that point is moot and why i would consider that post a bit of troll bait.

Now on-topic ... in the following days i'll review the new Stinger product and post my thoughts about it.

EDIT:

Completly forgot about http://www.taiwangun.com ! :elmo:

Edited by danielsilva