WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

hi guys need some help.

I've just got hold of a complete we m4 upper/lower receiver with m4 buffer tube. I need to get a complete front end and stock for it but i would like to put a m16a1 style solid stock on it. Any ideas as to what airsoft parts are compatible with the we receiver.

Cheers

jay.

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi chaps,

Finally got my gun back from the local tech with it's NPAS kit and took it for a spin on saturday.

It works fine at about 344fps, but i was having issues with it misfiring, the gun goes bang and recoils but no bb, then next time i fire i got two bbs flying out. Also, the npas kit feels VERY tight inside part 112, i've read that it should slide easily and need a slight pull to break the air seal when removing the bolt...only mine needs an almighty tug, it's as if the npas is too large for the tube.

Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Y E S !!!!!!111oneone :DDD

So incredibly bought.

Edit: kinda pooped my pants out of sheer happiness there, but we also need the hopup/barrel kit :)

Edited by Bamse

According to WEairsoft comments on the youtube vid showing their new g36 idz stock, the open chamber systems for the m4/m16/4168 have been out a week in Taiwan. The problem is high demand for them.

For the lazy:

Is the we m4 going to be released soon like in June sometime. i Want to get a gas m4 i could actually trust. thanks

COOLDOGMATIC 18 hours ago

@COOLDOGMATIC I REPEAT: The Open Chamber M4/M16/4168 series guns are ALL released as of now. I think you will happy to read the comments by the local players here who had first crack at the new gun :)

WEairsoft 14 hours ago

Edited by Reppyboyo

go to KIC (store with a large collection), 205 (has some interesting stuff from time to time), TAF (will make you drool with their GBB selection)

I think TAF might be appointment only so you might want to call ahead of time

Is that a full gun released from WE or is that a old system one with the kit installed by airsoft gobal.

-also it says "Empty-Firing Mode, does not hold bolt open with empty magazine"

dose that mean when you press the button on the mag to dry fire it. or dose that mean i doesn't stop the bolt on a empty mag?

Edited by brimm2000

Is that a full gun released from WE or is that a old system one with the kit installed by airsoft gobal.

Not sure, but since I haven't seen the kits anywhere I'm inclined to think it's new and direct from WE. Seems like a modified gun would cost more to include the price of the original, kit, and labor. Also, I'm not too familiar with ASG's practices so this might be a pre-listing for all I know.

-also it says "Empty-Firing Mode, does not hold bolt open with empty magazine"

dose that mean when you press the button on the mag to dry fire it. or dose that mean i doesn't stop the bolt on a empty mag?

Yes, and yes--you flip a switch on the mag and you are in "empty firing mode", so BB or no BB the bolt will not catch. Whether it catches in "normal" mode is another story.

Is there more information available concerning the OB kit. Apart from CWI (who only stocks the complete bolt) I can't find any shop who has them, not even taiwanese shops....

I find it curious that WE has made the kit available without even annouce it to us. They did know that every M4/16 was waiting for it... Again WE lets his costumers down...