WE Gas Blow Back M4A1 Carbine

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heres my latest custom job, a WE GBBR version of a Colt Slab Sides Carbine. If anyone knows a pla ce that could machine me a proper outer barrel, I would like to get in contact with them and have a pr

Heres my custom WE M733. I have a modified RS Bushmaster upper receiver as well as RS buffer tube, castle nut, stock, stock plate, pistol grip, front grips, front sight, and some various other small b

Hehehe, Im with you Hwagan. I dumped my LM4 like a bad habit a few months ago and switched back to the WE platform. Used the extra money to get myself a trademarked M16, slapped a RS A2 upper receiver

Posted Images

I am looking for a RAS for my WE (plus an outer barrel in the same length), rather a Daniel Defense replica (lenght perhaps between 7-14"). Ive heard that threads on the upper is RS spec, which most replica RAS systems arent. Ive noticed some thread adapters for Noveske type RAS, but do you guys have some own experience in what works the best for WEs?

I like that RA-Tech keeps the roller barring on top of the gas piston, IMHO it helps the bolt running straight in the upper and buffer tube, not saying that a nice upper and bolt would have problems other vice but we are talking WE and unless you replace everything it will have some sloppy tolerances.

And no matter witch bolt you get keep the plastic nozzle, the nozzle retention design just can't handle the extra weight.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I asked in the other thread, but.

Best way to lower FPS without using an NPAS.
I tried the FG discs, but had cycling issues.

Tried to put spacers behind the standard valve, and couldn't get it below 350fps.
NPAS adjusts itself which i don't like.
I have currently Adjusted the NPAS to a point, where it's very tight and will not adjust itself, and put a spacer behind/on top of it. I'm getting a fairly solid 320fps, want to do away with the NPAS entirely really.

• Like 1

Are there any airsoft ambi charging handles for the WE M4?

A real Badger handle is $100 USD :o

FCC do a replica of the Troy ambidextrous charging handle. It's listed as for the PTW, but it'll fit (you might have to file the "wings" on the side slightly), and you'll need to do the roll pin mod as well.

Yeah I saw that. I guess only issue is that it has SAI markings, which is putting me off, haha.

Does SAI even make a charging handle?

It also said PTW / GBB so not sure if it works in WE or not.

And I thought the price was relatively high, 40-45 USD I might as well splash for a real one so I dunno.

PTS sell a Raptor Charging handle exactly like that with the correct Rainier Arms trademarks on it. 

http://uk.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Metal_Bodies_Related_Parts_AEG_PTS_Rainier_Arms_Charging_Handle_for_Systema_PTW.htm

Out of stock there but I think KIC have them as well as WGC and a few others. 

http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/pts-m4-rainier-arms-chargingbolt-handle-systema-ptw

Edited by DeltaZero

post-4216-0-69069200-1433515146_thumb.jpg

The BD clone is about 16 USD and they all need a small mod to work with WE, they need a screw or pin out at the front to grap the WE bolt in the right place.

They are complete *suitcase*, made from very poor quality monkey metal. Here's a good reason you don't want to go for a charging handle made of cast mazac (pic is mine)

• Like 1

OKi. Ordered this: PTS M4 Rainier Arms Charging/Bolt Handle (Systema PTW)

Internet says it's a drop-in-fit on WE M4 :D

Also got this: Angry Gun CNC Steel Ambi Selector for WE M4 GBB

Just because.

So now I will have a full ambi M4. You know in case I get hit by a BB on my dominant hand :P

Norgon ambi mag release

MAGPUL BAD lever

Woop woop. 2-tacticool-4-u! :D

BUT!

I am looking for a SureFire 556 muzzle brake clone in CW / 14mm+. Can't find it in stock anywhere, and deleted on some sites.

I guess SureFire cracked down on clones a while back?

Can someone help me source one? Puuuhleeeze... It's da coolest brake there is :D

EDIT: After some more Google-Fu I found it to be in-stock at HobbyKing. Dytac SF MB556 Flash Hider(14mm Clockwise CW)

Threw one in my cart quick as hell and paid ... Just hope the stock levels are accurate :o

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1